He's not a healer.
他治好了你
He healed you.
我知道这看上去不公平
I know it doesn't seem fair
我也希望我能解释
and I wish I could explain...
但罗伊真不是答案所在 对不起
but Roy is not the answer, I'm sorry.
再见 迪恩
Goodbye, Dean.
祝你好运
I wish you luck.
真的
I really do.
我也祝你好运
Same to you.
你可比我更应该得到好运
You deserved it a lot more than me.
今晚进行私下治疗 不会被打断
Private session tonight, no interruptions.
我保证 我会治好你女儿
I give you my word, I'll heal your daughter.
谢谢 牧师 上帝保佑你
Thank you, Reverend. God bless you.
罗伊是真♥相♥信
So Roy really believes.
我觉得他并不知道他妻子在做什么
I don't think he has any idea what his wife's doing.
我在他们的书房♥发现了这个 藏起来的
Well, I found this hidden in their library.
很古老
It's ancient.
一个涉猎了黑魔法的牧师写的
Written by a priest who went dark side.
里面有个束缚咒 可以困住一个死神
There's a binding spell in here for trapping a reaper.
-肯定是个厉害的咒语 -是啊
- Must be a hell of a spell. - Yeah.
你要用很黑暗的东西 建一个黑魔法祭坛
You gotta build a black altar with seriously dark stuff:
骨头 人血
Bones, human blood.
跨过这样的底线 那牧师的老婆
To cross a line like that-- That preacher's wife....
黑魔法 杀人
Black magic, murder.
真邪恶
Evil.
是走投无路
Desperate.
她丈夫当时要死了
Her husband was dying.
她会不惜一切救他
She would've done anything to save him.
她是在用束缚咒让死神远离罗伊
She was using the binding spell to keep the reaper away from Roy.
真真正正地欺骗死亡
Cheating death, literally.
对 但罗伊活下来了
Yeah, but Roy's alive,
那她怎么还继续施咒
so why's she still using the spell?
是啊
Right.
逼迫死神杀死她视为不道德的人
To force the reaper to kill people she thinks are immoral.
愿上帝保佑我们远离半数
May God save us from half the people
自以为在替天行道的人
who think they're doing God's work.
我们得打破那个束缚咒 迪恩
We gotta break that binding spell, Dean.
苏·安就有个这样的科普特十字架
Sue Ann had a Coptic cross like this.
她放下十字架后 死神才离开的
Once she dropped it the reaper backed off.
你觉得我们得找到那十字架
So you think we gotta find the cross...
还是得毁掉祭坛
or destroy the altar?
或者两者都做吧
Maybe both?
不管怎样 我们得尽快了
Whatever we do, we'd better do it soon.
罗伊今晚要给蕾拉治病
Roy's healing Layla tonight.
那是蕾拉的车 她已经到了
That's Layla's car. She's already here.
嗯
Yeah.
迪恩
Dean....
如果罗伊选的是蕾拉而不是我
You know, if Roy would've picked Layla instead of me...
她现在都治好了
she'd be healed right now.
迪恩 别
Dean, don't.
如果她今晚不能得救
And if she's not healed tonight,
她几个月后就会死
she's gonna die in a couple months.
她的遭遇是很可怕
What's happening to her is horrible...
但还能怎么办
but what are you gonna do?
让别人为救她而死吗
Let somebody else die to save her?
你自己说了 迪恩 不能扮演上帝
You said it yourself, Dean: You can't play God.
聚过来 请大家聚过来
Gather around. Please, everyone gather around.
靠近点 上前来
Come in closer, come on up.
苏·安在哪
Where's Sue Ann?
家里
House.
去找苏·安 我回头找你
Go find Sue Ann. I'll catch up.
你去...
What are you--?
要让我知道厉害吗
Gonna put that fear of God in me?
看到他了吗
See him?
没有
No.
疯子杂种狗
Psycho mutt.
我给了你哥哥生命 我也可以夺走
I gave your brother life and I can take it away.
萨姆 你还不懂吗
Sam, can't you see?
主选了我来奖励正直
The Lord chose me to reward the just
惩罚邪恶
and punish the wicked...
你哥哥就是邪恶
and your brother is wicked...
他该死 蕾拉该活
and he deserves to die just as Layla deserves to live.
这是上帝的意愿
It's God's will.
再见 萨姆
Goodbye, Sam.
鲁科太太 跟我一起祈祷
Mrs. Rourke, pray with me now.
跟我一起祈祷 朋友们
Pray with me, friends.
好了
All right now.
好了
All right now.
我不懂
I don't understand.
我没觉得有什么变化
I don't feel different.
上帝啊 你做了什么
My God. What have you done?
他不是你的上帝
He's not your God.
牧师
Reverend?
苏·安
Sue Ann?
你没事吧
You okay?
这一周真够呛
Hell of a week.
嗯
Yeah.
好了
All right, come on.
我们该走了
We should get going.
怎么了
What is it?
没事
Nothing.
怎么了
What is it?
我们做了正确的事吧
We did the right thing here, didn't we?
当然了
Of course we did.
感觉不像呢
It doesn't feel like it.
我去开
I got it.
蕾拉 请进
Layla, come on in.
你怎么知道我们在哪
How did you know we were here?
萨姆打了电♥话♥ 他说你想道别
Sam called. He said you wanted to say goodbye.
我去拿苏打水喝
I'm gonna grab a soda.
你们要去哪
So where are you going?
还不知道
Don't know yet.
我们的工作让我们到处跑
Our work kind of takes us all over.
所以...
So....
我又去见罗伊了
You know, I went back to see Roy.
发生了什么
What happened?
什么都没发生
Nothing.
他拿手摸了我的前额
I mean, he laid his hands on my forehead
但什么都没发生
but nothing happened.
我很遗憾
I'm sorry.
我很遗憾那没成功
I'm sorry it didn't work.
苏·安
And Sue Ann....
她死了 你知道吗
She's dead, you know?
中风
Stroke.
嗯 我听说了
Yeah, I heard.
罗伊是个好人
You know, Roy's a good man.
他不该遭受这种事
He doesn't deserve what's happened.
肯定很不好受
It must be rough
如此坚信一件事
to believe in something so much...
最终却只遭遇失望
and have it disappoint you like that.
想听件怪事吗
You wanna hear something weird?
我其实没事
I'm okay.
真的
Really.
我想如果你要有信念
I guess if you're gonna have faith...
就不能只在有奇迹时有信念
you can't just have it when the miracles happen.
你得在奇迹不发生时也有信念
You have to have it when they don't.
那你现在要怎么办
So, what now?
上帝行事莫测
God works in mysterious ways.
再见 迪恩
Goodbye, Dean.
我不怎么会祈祷
You know, I'm not much of the praying type...
但
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表