...it can make itself look like anybody?
是的
That's right.
它是什么 基因怪物吗
Well, what is it? Like a genetic freak?
或许吧
Maybe.
进化就是变异 不是吗
Evolution is about mutation, right?
或许这玩意原本生而为人
So maybe this thing was born human...
但却不一样
...but was different.
丑陋 被仇视
Hideous and hated.
直到他学会变成别人
Until he learned to become someone else.
嗯 问题就在这里
Yeah, that's the thing.
他不仅是像你 他就是你
He didn't just look like you, he was you...
-或是他在变成你 -什么意思
- ...or he was becoming you. - What do you mean?
我不知道
I don't know.
他就好像是在下载你的思想和记忆
It's like he was downloading your thoughts and memories.
就像瓦肯人的心灵融合术吗
You mean like the Vulcan Mind Meld?
对 差不多吧
Yes, something like that.
或许这就是他为何没直接杀了我们
I mean, maybe that's why he doesn't just kill us.
或许他需要我们活着
Maybe he needs to keep us alive...
-好维系心灵链接 -手
- ...for the psychic connection. - Hands.
嗯 快点 我们得走了
Yeah. Come on, we gotta go.
他可能已经到丽贝卡家了
He's probably at Rebecca's already.
来 我们得找台电♥话♥ 报♥警♥
Come on. We gotta find a phone, call the police.
那你会害我被通缉的
You're gonna put an APB out on me.
抱歉了
Sorry.
这边
This way.
说来有趣
It's funny.
我还挺理解他
I kind of understand him.
他孤身一人
He's all alone.
没有亲近的人
Close to no one.
他只想要个人爱他
All he wants is for someone to love him.
他就像我
He's like me.
每个人时不时都需要与人接触
Everybody needs a little human touch now and then.
与众不同是很艰难的
It's so hard to be different.
你还是走吧
You should go.
你真恶心 滚出去
You are disgusting! Just get out of here!
-丽贝卡 冷静点 -冷静
- Rebecca, just calm down. - Oh, calm down.
-你有什么毛病 -我有什么毛病
- What is wrong with you? - What's wrong with me?
-你有什么毛病 -我要报♥警♥了
- What's wrong with you? - I'm calling the police.
手给我
Give me your hands!
闭嘴
Shut up!
你是个好姑娘 丽贝卡
You're a nice girl, Rebecca.
我是喜欢你的
I mean, I liked you.
相信我 这让我更难下手了
Believe me, it makes this harder.
但我得做我必须做的
But I gotta do what I gotta do.
别动
Don't move!
放下刀
Drop the knife.
放下刀
Drop the knife.
放下刀
Drop the knife!
上 上
Come on, come on!
上 上
Go! Go!
匿名线报让警方来到
An anonymous tip led police
中西区一户人家
to a home in the Central West End
特警队在那里发现了一名被绑住堵嘴的本地女子
where a SWAT team discovered a local woman bound and gagged.
她的袭击者是一名白人男性
Her attacker, a white male
大概24到30岁
approximately 24 to 30 years of age,
被发现躲在其家中
was discovered hiding in the home.
在枪击中...
Shots were fired....
天啊 那张照片都不好看
Man, that's not even a good picture.
足够好了
It's good enough.
他可能持械且危险
He may be armed and is dangerous.
天啊
Man.
拜托
Come on.
他们说的是杀人未遂 那我们至少知道
They said attempted murder. At least we know--
我没杀她
I didn't kill her.
我早上再去看看丽贝卡好不好
I'll check on Rebecca in the morning. See if she's all right.
好 但我要先找到那个帅魔鬼
All right. But, first I'm gonna find that handsome devil
把他打个半死
and kick the holly crap out of him.
我们没有武器 没有银子弹
We have no weapons, no silver bullets.
萨姆 那家伙可顶着我的脸到处跑呢
Sam, the guy's walking around with my face. Okay?
这算是私仇了 我想找到他
It's personal. I wanna find him.
好吧
Okay.
我们去哪找
Where do we look?
我们可以从下水道找起
We could start with the sewers.
我们没有武器
We have no weapons.
他偷了我们的枪 我们需要更多武器
He stole our guns. We need more.
-车呢 -他肯定开去了丽贝卡家
- The car? - I bet he drove over to Rebecca's.
新闻上说 他是步行逃走的
The news said he fled on foot,
车应该还停在那里
I bet it's still parked there.
-一想到他开我的车 -得了
- The thought of him driving my car. - Come on.
-真让我难受 -别想了
- That's killing me. - Let it go.
它在那里
There she is.
今晚可算有一件顺当的事了
Finally something went right tonight.
该死
Crap.
这边
This way! This way!
你走 我拖住他们
You go, I'll hold them.
你说什么呢 他们会抓住你的
What are you talking about? They'll catch you.
他们又不能关我
Look, they can't hold me!
走吧 别让人发现你 去丽贝卡家见
Just go, keep out of sight. Meet me at Rebecca's.
迪恩 别一个人去下水道
Dean! Stay out of the sewers alone!
-我说真的 -嗯
- I mean it! - Yeah, yeah.
别动 手放在我看得到的地方
Don't move! Keep your hands where I can see them.
对不起 萨姆
I'm sorry, Sam.
你了解我
You know me,
我等不及
I just can't wait.
-贝卡 -假如这什么易形者是真的
- Becca? - So say this shapeshifter is real.
对了 你知道你疯了吧
By the way, you know you're crazy.
但假如它是真的
But say it is real.
你怎么阻止它
How do you stop it?
谢谢
Thanks.
银弹穿心
Silver bullet to the heart.
你是疯了
You are crazy.
发生了什么
What happened?
我正往家走时 突然就一片空白了
I was walking home, and everything just went white.
有什么人打中了我的脑袋 我醒来时
Someone hit me over the head and I wound up here...
就在这里 正好看到那玩意变成了我
...just in time to see that thing turn into me.
-那怎么可能 -好了 没事了
- How is that even possible? - Okay, okay. It's okay.
来吧 你能走吗
Come on. Can you walk?
好了 我们得快走
Okay, we gotta hurry.
萨姆去找你了
Sam went to see you.
你要把我怎么样
What are you gonna do to me?
我不会做什么的
I'm not gonna do anything.
是迪恩会对你做什么
Dean will, though.
他们别想抓到他
They'll never catch him.
那无所谓
It doesn't matter.
一级谋杀亲弟弟
Murder in the first of his own brother?
他余生都要被追捕
He'll be hunted the rest of his life.
我得说
I must say...
蜕掉这身皮还怪可惜的
...I will be sorry to lose this skin.
你哥哥有不少好特质
Your brother's got a lot of good qualities.
你该更珍惜他的
You should appreciate him more than you do.
干杯
Cheers.
你个混♥蛋♥
You son of a bitch.
-不赖啊 弟弟 -你不是他
- Not bad, little brother. - You're not him.
就算我们还小时
Even when we were kids...
我也总能打趴你
...I always kicked your ass.
萨姆
Sam.
你们就干这个
So this is what you do.
你和你哥哥
You and your brother,
你们猎杀这种东西
you hunt down these kinds of things?
-差不多吧 -难以置信
- Yeah, pretty much. - I can't believe it.
我是亲眼所见 可...
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表