踢着脚
Kicking.
一动不动
Without even moving.
她是真的
She was real.
绝对是真的
It's 100 percent.
挺性感的
And kind of hot.
作为死人而言
Well, you know, in a dead sort of way.
好吧
Okay.
你们怎么知道这地方的
And how did you find out about this place, anyway?
-克雷格 -克雷格带我们去的
- Craig. - Craig took us.
两位 需要点什么吗
Fellas. Help you with anything?
嗯 你是克雷格·瑟斯顿吗
Yeah, are you Craig Thurston?
是
I am.
我们是《达拉斯早间新闻》的记者
Well, we're reporters with The Dallas Morning News.
我是迪恩 这是萨姆
I'm Dean, this is Sam.
不会吧
No way.
我也是个作家呢
Yeah, I'm a writer too.
我为学校的文学杂♥志♥撰稿
I write for my school's lit. magazine.
那你真棒呢 大作家
Well, good for you, Morrissey.
我们要做一篇本地闹鬼事件的报道
We're doing an article on local hauntings.
听人说你可能知道个闹鬼的地方
And rumor has it you might know about one.
你是指地狱鬼宅吗
You mean the Hell House?
就是那个
That's the one.
我本来以为那就是个故事
I didn't think there was anything to the story.
跟我们讲讲那个故事吧
Why don't you tell us the story.
据说 30年代时
Well, supposedly, back in the '30s...
有个农民 莫德凯·默多克
this farmer, Mordechai Murdock,
他跟六个女儿一起住在一栋房♥子里
he used to live in the house with his six daughters.
当时是大萧条时期 他的作物枯萎
It was during the Depression, his crops were failing...
他都没钱养活自己的孩子
he didn't have enough money to feed his own children.
于是他便疯了
So I guess that's when he went off the deep end.
怎么了
How?
他觉得 女儿们与其饿死
Well, he figured it was best if his girls died quick...
不如快点解脱
rather than starve to death.
于是他袭击了她们
So he attacked them.
她们尖叫
And they screamed,
求他收手 但是
begged for him to stop but...
他还是把她们吊了起来
he just strung them up,
一个接一个地
one after another.
都做完后
And then when it was all finished, he
他自己也上吊了
turned around and hung himself.
据说他的鬼魂永远地困在了那房♥子里
Now they say that his spirit is trapped in the house forever...
会吊死其他所有进去的女孩
stringing up any other girl that goes inside.
这你都哪听来的
And where did you hear all this?
我表姐达娜告诉我的
My cousin Dana told me.
我不知道她哪听来的
I don't know where she heard it from.
你们得明白 我本来完全不信的
You gotta realize, I didn't believe this for a second.
但你现在信了
But now you do.
我也不知道该怎么想
I don't know what the hell to think, man.
我把对警♥察♥说的话也告诉你们
You guys, I'll tell you exactly what I told the police, okay?
那女孩是真的
That girl was real,
她是真死了
and she was dead.
这可不是恶作剧
This was not a prank.
我发誓 我再不想靠近那房♥子了
I swear to God, I don't wanna go anywhere near that house...
永远不了
ever again, okay?
谢谢
Thanks.
我不怪那孩子
Can't say I blame the kid.
是啊 外观不怎么样呢
Yeah, so much for curb appeal.
有发现吗
You got something?
嗯
Yeah,
但电磁场没用
but the EMF's no good.
为什么
Why?
我觉得那电线杆里还有电
I think that thing's still got a little juice in it.
干扰了读数
It's screwing with all the readings.
-是啊 会这样 -嗯
- Yeah, that would do it. - Yeah.
走吧
Come on, let's go.
看来老默多克当年很喜欢乱涂乱画呢
Looks like old man Murdock was a bit of a tagger during his time.
后来也在继续乱画呢
And after his time too.
倒十字已在撒旦崇拜者中沿用了数世纪
The reverse cross has been used by Satanists for centuries...
但硫磺魔符
but this Sigil of Sulfur
是60年代才在旧金山出现的
didn't show up in San Francisco until the '60s.
你泡不到妞是有原因的
That's exactly why you never get laid.
这个呢 你见过吗
What about this one? You seen this one before?
没有
No.
我见过
I have.
在哪见过
Somewhere.
是油漆
It's paint.
还挺新的呢
Seems pretty fresh too.
我不知道 萨姆
I don't know, Sam.
我也不想赞同任何的权威人士 但是
I mean, I hate to agree with authority figures of any kind but...
警♥察♥可能说对了这个
the cops might be right about this one.
或许吧
Yeah, maybe.
停
Cut.
就是几个人类
Just a couple of humans.
你们在这里干什么
What are you guys doing here?
你们在这里干什么
What the hell are you doing here?
我们就该来这里 我们是职业人士
We belong here. We're professionals.
什么职业
Professional what?
超自然调查员
Paranormal investigators.
给 看看吧 两位
There you go. Take a look at that, boys.
开玩笑吧
You gotta be kidding me.
-艾德·扎德摩和哈里·斯潘格勒 -对
- Ed Zeddmore and Harry Spangler. - Yep.
地狱猎犬老巢网 那是你们的网站
Hellhoundslair.com. You guys run that website?
对
Yeah.
嗯嗯
Oh, yeah, yeah.
我们可是你们的粉丝
We're huge fans.
我们也知道你们是什么人
And we know who you guys are too.
是吗
Oh, yeah?
门外汉
Amateurs.
来找鬼和廉价刺♥激♥
Looking for ghosts and cheap thrills.
嗯
Yeah.
如果你们不介意
So if you guys don't mind
我们还想进行
we're trying to conduct
严肃的科学调查呢
a serious scientific investigation here.
是吗 你们目前有什么发现
Yeah? What do you got so far?
哈里 你跟他们说说EMF的事吧
Harry, why don't you tell them about EMF?
-呃... -EMF
- Well-- - EMF?
电磁场
Electromagnetic field.
灵体能造成能量扰动
Spectral entities can cause energy fluctuations
电磁场探测器可以读取到
that can be read with an EMF detector
就是这玩意
like this bad boy right here.
-2.8毫高斯呢 -2.8哦
- That's 2.8 MG. - Two point eight.
读数挺高啊
It's hot in here.
所以你们真见过鬼吗
So have you guys ever really seen a ghost before, or...?
见过一次
Once.
我们...
We were...
我们当时在调查一栋老房♥子
We were investigating this old house...
我们看到一只花瓶从桌上掉了下来
and we saw a vase fall right off the table.
自己掉下来的
By itself.
我们并没真看到那一幕
We didn't actually see it but...
但我们听到了 这样的事
we heard it, and something like that it...
-会改变你 -是啊
- it changes you. - Yeah.
我能理解
I think I get the picture.
我们走吧 让他们继续工作
We should go, let them get back to work.
-这就对了 -萨姆
- Yeah, you should. - Sam.
工作
Yeah, work.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
我们抽的大♥麻♥让我忍♥不住笑
That pot we smoked gave me the giggles.
有什么发现
What do you got?
找不到莫德凯
Well, I couldn't find a Mordechai...
但有个马丁·默多克
but I did turn up a Martin Murdock
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表