对 那个恶魔
Yeah, the demon.
自从我发现了他的踪迹
Ever since I picked up its trail...
我一直在寻找消灭他的办法
I've been looking for a way to destroy that thing.
找到那把枪
Find the gun...
我们或许就有办法了
we may have it.
迪恩
Dean.
那边还有
There's more.
我是来帮你的
I'm here to help you.
不
No!
萨姆
Sam!
孩子们 跑
Boys, run!
快跑
Get out!
爸爸
Dad?
爸爸
Dad!
他们不会跟来的 他们会等到今晚
They won't follow. They'll wait till tonight.
吸血鬼一旦闻到你的味儿 就能追踪一辈子
Once a vampire gets your scent, it's for life.
那我们现在怎么办
What the hell do we do now?
你们得找到最近的殡仪馆
You gotta find the nearest funeral home, that's what.
他不该去这么久
It shouldn't be taking this long.
我该去帮忙
I should go help.
迪恩行的
Dean's got it.
萨姆
Sammy.
嗯
Yeah?
我觉得我没跟你说过
I don't think I ever told you this but...
你出生那天 知道我做了什么吗
the day you were born, you know what I did?
不知道
No.
我为你建立了一个储蓄账户 存了100美元
I put a hundred bucks into a savings account for you.
我也为你哥哥建了这样的账户
I did the same thing for your brother.
那是大学基金
It was a college fund.
每个月 我都会存100美元进去
And every month, I'd put in another $100
直到...
until...
总之 我是想说 萨姆
Anyway, my point is, Sam that...
这并非我希望你拥有的人生
this was never the life that I wanted for you.
那我走时你为什么那么生气
Then why did you get so mad when I left?
你得理解
You gotta understand something.
你妈妈死后
After your mother passed...
我满眼尽是邪恶
all I saw was evil.
到处都是
Everywhere.
我脑子里想的只有
And all I cared about was--
保护你们俩
was keeping you boys alive.
我希望你们
I wanted you...
有所准备
prepared.
有备无患
Ready.
我渐渐地
See, somewhere along the line, I--
不再是你们的父亲了
I stopped being your father...
而是
and I--
变成了你们的训练官
I became your-- Your drill sergeant.
所以当你说 你想去上学时
So when you said that you wanted to go away to school...
我只想着
all I could think about,
我唯一的念头
my only thought was
就是你要一个人了
that you were gonna be alone.
脆弱了
Vulnerable.
萨姆
Sammy, it just--
我都没想过你想要什么
It never occurred to me what you wanted.
让我无法接受的是 你和我
I just couldn't accept the fact that you and me,
我们不一样
we're just different.
怎么了
What?
我们没有不一样
We're not different.
至少现在不是了
Not anymore.
因为妈妈和杰西的事
With what happened to Mom and Jess...
我们可能比其他人的共同点都多
we probably have a lot more in common than just about anyone.
大概是吧 儿子
I guess you're right, son.
爸爸
Dad?
那笔大学基金呢
Whatever happened to that college fund?
买♥♥弹♥药♥了
Spent it on ammo.
为保护一堆尸体 安保措施还真严密
Man, some heavy security to protect a bunch of dead guys.
你拿到了吗
You get it?
你清楚该怎么办
You know what to do.
车抛锚了吗
Car trouble?
我送你一程吧
Let me give you a lift,
带你回我家
take you back to my place.
免了吧
I'll pass.
恋尸狂我通常是拒绝的
I usually draw the line at necrophilia.
我一般要到第二次约会才跟人这么亲近
I don't normally get this friendly till the second date, but...
我们可以找点乐子的
You know, we could have some fun.
我一向喜欢交新朋友
I always like to make new friends.
抱歉
Sorry.
我不会在一个小妞身边待那么久
Don't really stay with a chick that long.
更不会待到永世
Definitely not eternity.
该死
Damn it.
几乎都没感觉到
Barely even stings.
别急 亲爱的
Give it time, sweetheart.
箭头浸了死人血
Arrow's soaked in dead man's blood.
那对你们来说就是毒药吧
It's like poison to you, isn't it?
把她带上车
Load her up.
我处理这个
I'll take care of this one.
把这个点了
Toss this on the fire.
藏红花 臭甘蓝 延龄草
Saffron, skunk's cabbage and trillium.
能遮蔽我们和她的气味 直到我们准备好
It'll block our scent, and hers, until we're ready.
臭死了
Stuff stinks.
就要这效果
That's the idea.
把灰洒在衣服上
Dust your clothes with the ashes
你们就有机会不被发现
and you stand a chance not being detected.
你确定他们会来找她吗
You sure they'll come after her?
嗯
Yeah.
吸血鬼是终生伴侣
Vampires mate for life.
她对头领比枪重要
She means more to the leader than the gun.
但血毒的效果很快就会过去
But the blood-sickness is gonna wear off soon...
所以你们时间不多
so you don't have a lot of time.
半小时应该就行了
Half-hour ought to do it.
然后你们要尽快离开这里
Then I want you out of the area as fast as you can.
-但是... -爸爸
- But-- - Well, Dad,
你一个人对付不了他们一窝
you can't take care of them all yourself.
我有她
I'll have her.
-还能拿到柯尔特枪 -但之后呢
- And the Colt. - But after,
我们还要碰头吧
we're gonna meet up, right?
一起用那把枪
Use the gun together.
是吧
Right?
你又要走了 是吧
You're leaving again, aren't you?
你还是想自己去猎那个恶魔
You still wanna go after the demon alone.
我不懂你
You know, I don't get you.
你不能这么对待我们
You can't treat us like this.
-我怎么对你们了 -像对孩子
- Like what? - Like children.
你们就是我的孩子
You are my children.
我在努力保护你们
I'm trying to keep you safe.
爸爸 恕我直言 但那是鬼扯
Dad, all due respect, but that's a bunch of crap.
什么
Excuse me?
你清楚萨姆和我都猎了什么
You know what Sammy and I've been hunting.
你还派我们去猎了几样东西
Hell, you sent us on a few hunting trips yourself.
看来你也没那么急切地想保护我们
You can't be that worried about keeping us safe.
那不一样 迪恩
It's not the same thing, Dean.
那是为什么
Then what is it?
你为什么不希望我们参加大战
Why do you want us out of the big fight?
这个恶魔
This demon...
他很坏
it's a bad son of a bitch.
我如果要担心你们的安危
I can't make the same moves
就会放不开手脚
if I'm worried about keeping you alive.
你是说你不能那么不顾一切了吧
You mean, you can't be as reckless.
听着
Look...
我不指望安然无恙地结束这场战斗
I don't expect to make it out of this in one piece.
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表