But hear me out.
说什么
About what?
这房♥子
About this house.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
我觉得你清楚
I think you know what I'm talking about.
你觉得房♥子里有什么东西
You think there's something in this house.
那东西想伤害你家人
Something that wants to hurt your family.
我说错了吗
Am I mistaken?
你是谁
Who are you?
我们可以帮你
We're people who can help.
可以阻止这玩意
Who can stop this thing.
但你需要给我们点信任
But you're gonna have to trust us just a little.
如果这里存在黑暗能量
If there's a dark energy around here,
这个房♥间应该就是中心
this room should be the center of it.
为什么
Why?
这里原是你的育婴房♥ 萨姆
This used to be your nursery, Sam.
这是一切发生的地方
This is where it all happened.
那是电磁场检测器吗
That an EMF?
对
Yeah.
业余
Amateur.
我不知道你们是该失望还是如释重负 但
I don't know if you boys should be disappointed or relieved but
这次不是杀你们妈妈的东西
this ain't the thing that took your mom.
你确定吗
Are you sure?
你怎么知道
How do you know?
跟我上次来时感到的能量不同
It isn't the same energy I felt the last time I was here.
这次不一样
It's something different.
是个什么
What is it?
不是一个
Not it.
是多个
Them.
这地方的鬼魂不止一个
There's more than one spirit in this place.
他们在这里干什么
What are they doing here?
他们来这里是因为你们家的遭遇
They're here because of what happened to your family.
那么多年前 真正的邪恶找上了你
You see, all those years ago, real evil came to you.
它曾来过这栋房♥子
It walked this house.
那种邪恶留下伤口
That kind of evil leaves wounds.
有时伤口会感染
And sometimes wounds get infected.
我不懂
I don't understand.
这地方就像超自然能量的磁铁
This place is a magnet for paranormal energy.
它引来了一个恶作剧鬼
It's attracted a poltergeist.
它很坏
A nasty one.
它不折腾死珍妮和她的宝宝不会罢休
And it won't rest until Jenny and her babies are dead.
你说有不止一个鬼魂
You said there was more than one spirit.
是的
There is.
但我不太能摸清楚第二个
I just can't quite make out the second one.
有件事可以确定
Well, one thing's for damn sure.
再不会有人死在这房♥子里了
Nobody's dying in this house ever again.
不管这里有什么 我们怎么阻止它
So whatever is here, how do we stop it?
这都是什么东西
So, what is all this stuff, anyway?
当归 魔油 十字路口土
Angelica Root, Van Van oil, crossroad dirt.
还有些其他零零碎碎的
A few other odds and ends.
我们要拿它们做什么
Yeah. What are we supposed to do with it?
把它们塞进墙里
We're gonna put them inside the walls...
放在房♥子每一层的
...in the north, south, east, west corners
东西南北各角
on each floor of the house.
我们要在板墙上开洞
We're gonna be punching holes in the drywall,
珍妮肯定开心
Jenny's gonna love that.
至少她能活
She'll live.
这能毁掉鬼魂吗
And this will destroy the spirits?
应该能
lt should.
应该可以彻底净化这栋房♥子
It should purify the house completely.
我们一人一层楼
We'll each take a floor.
但我们得快速行动
But we work fast.
鬼魂一旦发现了我们的目的
Once the spirits realize what we're up to...
情况会很糟
...things are gonna get bad.
好吧
Okay.
小心点
Careful.
那个我...我不知道
Look, I just... Look, I'm not sure
我是不是愿意丢下你们自己走
I'm comfortable leaving you guys here alone.
带孩子们去看场电影什么的
Just take your kids to the movie or something and
等你回来时 一切就都结束了
it will be over by the time you get back.
好了
Okay.
萨姆
Sam!
萨姆
Sam.
来
Come on.
你确定这就结束了吗
You sure this is over?
我确定
I'm sure.
怎么了
Why?
你为什么这么问
Why do you ask?
算了
Never mind.
应该没事吧
It's nothing, I guess.
喂
Hello?
我们回家了
We're home.
发生了什么
What happened?
抱歉
Sorry.
我们会赔一切的
We'll pay for all of this.
别担心
Don't you worry.
迪恩会全部收拾干净的
Dean's gonna clean up this mess.
你还等什么 小子
Well, what are you waiting for, boy?
拿拖布去
Get the mop.
不许对我爆粗
And don't cuss at me.
好了
Okay.
再说一次 我们为什么还不走
All right. So tell me agian, what are we still doing here?
我不知道 我...
I don't know. I just....
我还是有种不祥预感
I still have a bad feeling.
为什么
Why?
密苏里都感应过了
Missouri did her Zelda Rubinstein thing.
房♥子应该干净了 这事应该结束了
The house should be clean, this should be over.
是啊 可能吧
Yeah. Well, probably.
但我就是想确保万无一失
But I just wanna make sure, that's all.
问题是
Well, problem is,
我现在本可以上♥床♥睡觉了
I could be sleeping in a bed right now.
迪恩
Dean.
迪恩
Dean!
你去救孩子 我去救珍妮
You grab the kids, I'll get Jenny.
拜托
Come on.
-拜托 -珍妮
- Come on! - Jenny!
我打不开门
I can't open the door!
退后
Stand back.
-来 -不 我的孩子
- Come on. - No, my kids!
萨姆去救他们了 走
Sam's got your kids. Come on.
救命
Help!
救救我
Please.
过来 过来
Come here. Come here.
别看 别看
Don't look. Don't look.
好 萨莉 快带你弟弟出去
All right. Sari, take your brother outside as fast as you can.
别回头
Don't look back.
你没事吧 宝贝
Are you okay, baby?
萨莉 萨姆呢
Sari, where's Sam?
他在里面 有什么抓到了他
He's inside. Something has got him.
你没事吧
Are you okay?
萨姆
Sam!
萨姆
Sam?
萨姆
Sam.
不 别
No! Don't! Don't!
怎么了 为什么
What? Why?
因为我知道那是谁了
Because I know who it is.
我能看到她了
I can see her now.
妈妈
Mom?
迪恩
Dean.
萨姆
Sam.
对不起
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表