Yeah. But I didn't see any evidence of ghost activity.
我也没有
Yeah, me neither.
或许它们是不知怎么被控制了
Maybe they're being controlled somehow.
被某种东西或某人
You know, by something or someone.
像《驭鼠怪人》里那样吗
You mean like Willard?
对 但是虫子而不是老鼠
Yeah. Bugs instead of rats.
的确有人和动物间
There are cases of psychic connections
有精神链接的案例
between people and animals.
精灵 心灵感应
Elementals, telepaths.
是啊 就像《灵犬莱西》
Yeah, the whole Timmy-Lassie thing.
拉里的孩子
Larry's kid.
拿虫子当宠物
Bugs for pets.
-马特吗 -对
- Matt? - Yeah.
他的确企图拿狼蛛吓唬那个地♥产♥中介
Yeah. He tried to scare the realtor with a tarantula.
你觉得他就是操控者吗
Think he's our Willard?
我不知道
I don't know.
一切都有可能吧
Anything's possible, I guess.
在这里停车
Pull over here.
我们来这里干什么
What are we doing here?
现在这么晚也没法再去找谁调查了
It's too late to talk to anybody else.
我们要在空房♥里蹭房♥吗
We're gonna squat in an empty house?
我想试试蒸汽浴 来啊
I wanna try the steam shower. Come on.
来啊
Come on!
阿托卡谷郡今天开始了在本区内
Atoka Valley County began mandatory insecticide spraying
进行大范围的强制杀虫剂喷洒
across a wide swath of the district today.
当局称 决定喷洒杀虫剂
Authorities say the decision to spray was made
是因为近来出现多起西尼罗河病毒案例
because of several recent cases of West Nile virus...
部分地区的
...coupled with a dramatic increase
蚊虫数量还突然飙升
in the mosquito population in some areas.
虽然部分居民表示
Although some residents cite
对高浓度杀虫剂感到担心
concerns about the high levels of pesticide--
你还出不出来了
You ever coming out of there?
什么
What?
迪恩 警用电台上有报♥警♥
Dean, a police call came in on the scanner.
等一下
Hold on.
距这里三个街区的地方发现了尸体
Someone was found dead three blocks from here.
快出来
Come on.
这淋浴太赞了
This shower is awesome.
快点吧
Come on!
我现在也不知道更多情况
Okay. Look, I don't know anything more right now.
我得回头打给你了
I'll have to call you back.
好
All right.
你们好 你们这么早就又来了
Hello. You're back early.
是啊 我们想开车过来再看看这个街区
Yeah. We just drove in to take another look at the neighborhood.
发生了什么
What's going on?
你们昨天在烧烤会上见过琳达·布鲁姆吧
You guys met Lynda Bloome at the barbecue?
那位地♥产♥中介
The realtor.
她...昨晚过世了
Well, she passed away last night.
发生了什么
What happened?
我还在打听
I'm still trying to find out.
我为警方辨认了尸体
I identified the body for the police.
很抱歉
Look, I'm sorry.
现在真的不太方便
This isn't a good time.
没事
It's okay.
失陪了
Excuse me.
你知道我们得做什么吧
You know what we have to do, right?
嗯 进入那栋房♥子
Yeah. Get in that house.
看看是否有虫患
See if we got a bug problem.
看来是这里了
This looks like the place.
蜘蛛
Spiders.
蜘蛛男孩的吗
From Spider-Boy?
他叫马特
Matt.
可能吧
Maybe.
他家不是那边吗
Isn't his house that way?
对
Yep.
那他去哪啊
So where's he going?
马特
Matt.
记得我吗
Remember me?
你们来这里干什么
What are you doing out here?
我们想找你谈谈
Well, we wanna talk to you.
你们不是来买♥♥♥房♥♥的吧
You're not here to buy a house, are you?
等等
Wait.
你们不是连环杀手吧
You're not serial killers?
不是
No, no.
不 你很安全
No, I think you're safe.
马特
So, Matt...
你对昆虫很了解啊
...you sure know a lot about insects.
那又如何
So?
你听说那个地♥产♥中介 琳达的事了吗
Did you hear what happened to Lynda, the realtor?
我听说她今早死了
I hear she died this morning.
是啊 蜘蛛咬的
That's right. Spider bites.
马特
Matt,
你曾想用蜘蛛吓唬她
you tried to scare her with a spider.
等等
Wait.
你们觉得那跟我有关吗
You think I had something to do with that?
你说呢
You tell us.
那只狼蛛不过是开玩笑
That tarantula was a joke.
再说 那也无法解释
Anyway, that wouldn't explain
蜜蜂袭击 和煤气公♥司♥的男人
the bee attack or the gas-company guy.
你知道那些事吗
You know about those?
这里确实有情况
There is something going on here.
我不知道是什么情况
I don't know what,
但昆虫有些不对劲
but something's happening with the insects.
我带你们去看
Let me show you something.
如果你知道这些虫子的事
So if you knew about all this bug stuff,
怎么不跟你♥爸♥爸说
why not tell your dad?
或许他可以带大家撤离
Maybe he could clear everybody out.
相信我 我试了 但是
Believe me, I've tried, but
拉里才不听我的
Larry doesn't listen to me.
为什么
Why not?
主要原因
Mostly?
是他对自己的怪胎儿子太失望了
He's too disappointed in his freak son.
我理解
I hear you.
是吗
You do?
马特 你多大了
Matt, how old are you?
16岁
Sixteen.
别太难过 再过两年
Well, don't sweat it, because in two years,
就会有大好事发生了
something great's gonna happen.
什么事
What?
大学
College.
你就可以离家
You'll be able to get out of that house
远离你♥爸♥
and away from your dad.
这叫哪门子建议
What kind of advice is that?
孩子应该留在家人身边
Kid should stick with his family.
还有多远 马特
How much further, Matt?
我们快到了
We're close.
我一直在留意昆虫数量
I've been keeping track of insect populations.
是科学预科课程的要求
It's part of an AP science class.
你俩真是像啊
You two are like peas in a pod.
近来发生了什么情况
What's been happening?
很多
A lot.
从蜜蜂到蚯蚓 甲虫
I mean, from bees to earthworms, beetles...
什么都有
...you name it.
就像它们在这里聚集
It's like they're congregating here.
为什么
Why?
我不知道
I don't know.
那是什么
What's that?
下面有东西
There's something down there.
拜托
Come on. Come on.
发现了一座埋了一堆骸骨的无名冢
So a bunch of skeletons in an unmarked grave.
或许还真是闹鬼
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表