Your right-- No. Uh, you know what?
你介意我...
Do you mind if I--?
-不 -好
- No. - Okay.
好 拿到了
Okay, I got it.
许个愿吧
Make a wish.
萨姆 可以问你件事吗
Sam, can I ask you something?
当然
Yeah, sure.
我无意唐突 但是
I don't mean to be forward, but
干等不知要到什么时候
a girl could wait here forever.
我们之间到底有没有什么
Is there something here between us?
还是我在瞎想
Or am I delusional?
你没有瞎想
You're not delusional.
但还有"但是"
But there's a "but" coming.
但是
But
我觉得这不是好主意
I don't think this would be a good idea.
可以问问为什么吗
Can I ask why?
因为我喜欢你
Because I like you.
等等 我不懂
Wait. You lost me.
这不好解释
Look, it's hard to explain.
就是我身边的人
It's just that when people are around me...
怎么说呢 他们会受伤
I don't know, they get hurt.
什么意思
What do you mean?
就是真正的受伤
I mean, like, physically hurt.
因为我和我哥哥的工作
With what my brother and I do, it's...
莎拉
Sarah...
我有过一个女友
I had a girlfriend.
她死了 我妈妈也死了
And she died. And my mom died too.
我不知道
I don't know, it's like...
我就像是被诅咒了
It's like I'm cursed or something.
就好像死亡对我如影随形
Like death just follows me around.
我怕的东西不多
Look, I'm not scared of much.
但如果我允许自己对谁动感情
But if l let myself have feelings for anybody--
你担心那人也会受伤
You're scared they'd get hurt too.
那很贴心
That's very sweet.
也很迂腐
And very archaic.
-什么 -我是大姑娘了 萨姆
- Sorry? - Look. I'm a big girl, Sam.
你不该替我做决定
It's not your job to make decisions for me.
我总是有可能受伤的
There's always a chance of getting hurt.
我不是指心碎 吃冰淇淋
I'm not talking about a broken heart and a tub of Häagen-Dazs.
这事关生死
I'm talking life and death.
明天我也可能被大巴撞死
And tomorrow I could get hit by a bus.
人生就是如此
That's what life is.
我知道失去所爱的人很痛苦
Look. I know losing somebody you love, it's terrible.
你会封闭自己 我真的知道
You shut yourself off. Believe me, I know.
但你把痛苦屏蔽掉的同时
But when you shut out pain,
也屏蔽掉了其他的一切
you shut out everything else too.
莎拉 你不懂 我所经历的痛苦
Sarah, you don't understand. The pain that I went through...
我不能再经历了
I can't go through it again.
我做不到
I can't.
我打扰你们了吗
Am I interrupting something?
-没 -没有
- No. - Not at all.
一看就是
Apparently.
你查到什么了
So, what did you get?
好料
Pay dirt.
据说 莫钱特家在世的亲属
Apparently, the surviving relatives of the Merchant family
对艾萨亚十分不齿
were so ashamed of Isaiah,
他们不希望他跟其他家人合葬
that they didn't want him interred with the rest of the family.
他们把他的尸体交给了郡里
So, they handed him over to the county.
郡里把他葬在了贫民墓地
County gave him a pauper's funeral.
经济型的
Economy style.
他没有火化
Turns out he wasn't cremated,
而是埋在了松木棺材里
he was buried in a pine box.
那么就有骨骸可烧了
So there are bones to burn.
没错
There are bones to burn.
你知道是在哪吧
Tell me you know where.
你们对这种事似乎令人不安地毫不介意
You guys seem to be uncomfortably comfortable with this.
嗯
Well,
这不是我们第一次挖坟了
this isn't exactly the first grave we've dug.
还觉得我很不错吗
Still think I'm a catch?
我好像有发现
Think I got something.
你真让人蛋疼 艾萨亚
You've been a real pain in the ass, Isaiah.
没了更好
Good riddance.
别熄火
Keep the motor running.
画不是该无害了吗
I thought the painting was harmless now.
小心驶得万年船
Better safe than sorry.
我们要埋了那玩意
We're gonna bury the sucker.
我跟你去
I wanna come with you.
你确定吗
You sure?
嗯
Yeah.
我留下 你去采取行动
I'll stay here, you go make your move.
萨姆 我说真的
Sam. I'm serious.
萨姆
Sam,
你是鬼方面的专家
you're the expert on all this ghost stuff.
画变成这样正常吗
Is that painting supposed to look like that?
那小姑娘怎么不见了
Where's the little girl?
还有剃刀
And the razor.
迪恩
Dean!
是你吗
Is that you?
萨姆 你没事吧
Sammy, you all right?
-迪恩 -是你摔上了前门吧
- Dean! - Tell me you slammed the front door.
不 不是我 我觉得是那个小女孩
No. It wasn't me. I think it was the little girl.
女孩 什么女孩
Girl? What girl?
对 她离开了画布
Yes. She's out of the painting.
我觉得可能一直都是她
I think it might've been her all along.
那爸爸不是低头看着她吗
Wasn't the dad looking down at her?
或许他是想提醒我们
Maybe he was trying to warn us.
我们回头再讨论吧 先救我们出去
Let's recap later, all right? Just get us out of here.
我在撬锁呢 可门就是不开
Well, I'm trying to pick the lock. The door won't budge.
那就撞开
Well, then break it down.
好啊 天才 等我拿攻城锤来
Okay, genius. Let me grab my battering ram.
迪恩 那玩意要来了
Dean, the damn thing it's coming.
那你只能先撑住
Well, you gonna have to hold it off
等我想办法了 去找盐或铁器
until I figure something. Get some salt or iron.
来
Come on.
谁家里会没有盐啊
What kinda house doesn't have salt?
低钠怪胎
Low-sodium freaks.
你找到铁器了吗
You find any iron?
-没有 干什么用 -铁能驱鬼
- No. What's it for? - lron repels evil spirits.
但得纯的才行 快点
But it's got to be pure. Hurry.
迪恩 给我点时间 别走开
Dean. Give me a sec. Don't go anywhere.
看看椅子 有时座椅是铁的
Look in the chair. Sometimes the seats.
萨姆
Sam.
这太诡异了
That is just so wrong.
铁的
Iron?
看来是
Yeah.
萨姆 你没事吧
Sammy, you okay?
嗯 暂时没事
Yeah. For now.
我们要怎么干掉她
How we gonna waste her?
我不知道 她都火化了啊
I don't know. She was already cremated.
没留下什么可烧了
There's nothing left to burn.
那她怎么还在呢
Then how's she still around?
肯定还有什么东西
There must be something else.
萨姆 等等
Sam, wait.
我们以前拍卖♥♥过古董娃娃
We used to handle antique dolls at the auction.
太有意思了 莎拉
Well, that's fascinating, Sarah,
非要现在提吗
but important right now?
在当时 人们会把娃娃做成孩子的样子
Well, back then, they used to make the dolls in the kids' image.
一模一样
I mean, everything. Like they...
他们会用孩子本人的头发
they would use the kids' real hair.
迪恩
Dean.
莎拉说那娃娃可能用了女孩的头发
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表