凶鬼恶灵
第一季 第四集
那晚的事
他们所见
让两兄弟
踏上了解谜征途
22年后
联合大不列颠航♥空♥公♥司♥
复印店
河滨精神病院
莫特时尚
闲人止步 禁区
拿撒勒
联合大不列颠航♥空♥公♥司♥
13号♥登机口
13号♥登机口
《凶鬼恶灵》前情提要
Previously on Supernatural:
快带你弟弟出去
Take your brother outside as fast as you can!
快去 迪恩 快
Now, Dean, Go!
玛丽 不
Mary, no!
爸爸去狩猎了
Dad's on a hunting trip.
他已经几天没回家了
And he hasn't been home in a few days.
-我发誓我再不猎魔了 -我一个人做不来
- I swore I was done hunting. - I can't do this alone.
不
No!
我们有活儿要干
We got work to do.
这是爸爸最宝贵的物品
This is Dad's single most valuable possession.
他对所有妖魔鬼怪的了解都记录在这里
Everything he knows about every evil thing is in here.
我觉得他希望我们继续他的事业
I think he wants us to pick up where he left off.
拯救他人 降妖除魔
You know, saving people, hunting things.
家族事业
The family business.
不 我得找到杀杰西卡的凶手
No. I gotta find Jessica's killer.
我脑子里都是这个
It's the only thing I can think about.
萨姆 你知道我能找到爸爸吧
Sam, you know we're gonna find Dad, right?
我知道
Yeah, I know.
飞行紧张吗
Nervous flier?
很明显 是吗
It's that obvious, huh?
死于坠机的概率是多少啊
You know, what are the odds of dying in a plane crash?
两万分之一吗
I mean, what, 20,000-1 ?
太让人安心了 谢谢
That's really reassuring. Thank you.
谢谢
Thanks.
-阿曼达 你今天好吗 -我很好 查克
- Amanda, how are you today? - I'm doing just fine, Chuck.
欢迎登机
Welcome aboard.
15C 在飞机后方
15C, towards the back of the plane
-右手边 -谢谢
- on the right. - Thank you.
飞行愉快 先生
Have a nice flight, sir.
当然了
I'm counting on it.
11F 在飞机中段
11F, that's the middle of the plane, on...
谢谢
Thank you.
左手边
...the left.
再过几分钟
In a few minutes,
空勤人员会开始在主舱里为您提供饮品
our flight crew will begin beverage service in the main cabin.
如有需要 请告诉他们
Please let them know if there's anything they can do for you.
代表...
On behalf of....
不好意思 你知道我们起飞多久了吗
Excuse me, do you know how long we've been up?
大概40分钟了
About 40 minutes.
时间还真是过得飞快
Time really does fly, huh?
不好意思 我得去伸伸腿
Excuse me. I've gotta stretch my legs.
你在干什么
What the hell are you doing?
早啊 美人
Morning, sunshine.
-几点了 -大概5:45
- What time is it? - It's about 5:45.
-早上吗 -嗯
- In the morning? - Yep.
时间都哪去了
Where does the day go?
你昨晚睡了会儿没有
Did you get any sleep last night?
嗯 我睡了几小时
Yeah, I grabbed a couple hours.
撒谎
Liar.
因为我3点起来时
Cos, I was up at 3,
你在看乔治·福满的电视购物广♥告♥
and you were watching the George Foreman infomercial.
没办法 太引人入胜了
What can I say? It's riveting TV.
你多久没好好睡一觉了
When's the last time you got a good night sleep?
我不知道 有一阵了吧
I don't know. A little while, I guess.
-这不是什么大事 -就是
- It's not a big deal. - Yeah, it is.
好吧 多谢你关心了
Okay. I appreciate your concern--
我不是关心你
I'm not concerned about you.
你有责任保护我 我需要你精神着点
It's your job to keep my ass alive. So I need you sharp.
说真的 你还会噩梦梦到杰西吗
Seriously, you still having nightmares about Jess?
嗯
Yeah.
但不止是她 什么都有
But it's not just her, it's everything.
我忘记了 这份工作...
I just forgot, you know, this job....
会让你疲惫
Man, it gets to you.
你不能允许它影响你 不能把它带回家
Well, you can't let it. You can't bring it home like that.
怎么 这一切从不会让你夜不能寐吗
So, what, all this, it never keeps you up at night?
-从不吗 你从不害怕吗 -并不
- Never? You're never afraid? - No, not really.
那不叫害怕
That's not fear.
那叫以防万一
That is precaution.
好吧 随你说 我累得不想争了
All right, whatever. I'm too tired to argue.
-喂 -迪恩 我是杰瑞·潘诺斯基
- Hello? - Dean. It's Jerry Panowski.
你和你♥爸♥几年前帮过我
You and your dad helped me out a couple years back.
对哦 没错
Right, yeah.
在宾夕法尼亚州基坦宁 那个恶作剧鬼
Up in Kittanning, Pennsylvania. The poltergeist thing.
-它不是又来了吧 -不是
- It's not back, is it? - No.
不是 谢天谢地
No. Thank God, no.
但有别的情况
But it's something else, and,
我觉得可能更严重
well, I think it could be a lot worse.
-怎么了 -我们能面谈吗
- What is it? - Can we talk in person?
谢谢你们这么快赶来
Thanks for making the trip so quick.
应该轮到我帮你们了 而不是再求你们帮忙
I ought to be doing you guys a favor, not the other way around.
迪恩和你♥爸♥帮了我大忙
Dean and your dad really helped me out.
嗯 他跟我说了 是个恶作剧鬼吗
Yeah, he told me. It was a poltergeist?
《鬼驱人》 我喜欢那部电影
Poltergeist? I love that movie.
没人跟你说话 走开吧
Nobody's talking to you. Keep walking.
的确是个恶作剧鬼
Damn right it was a poltergeist.
差点拆了我们的房♥子
Practically tore our house apart.
告诉你们
Tell you something...
要不是你和你♥爸♥
...if it wasn't for you and your dad,
我大概早死了
I probably wouldn't be alive.
你♥爸♥说你去上大学了 是吗
Your dad said you were off to college, right?
之前是的 我打算休学一阵
Yeah, I was. I'm taking some time off.
我看得出他很为你自豪
Well, he was real proud of you, I could tell.
他一直说起你
He talked about you all the time.
-是吗 -是啊 当然了
- He did? - Yeah, you bet he did.
对了 我联♥系♥过他 但联♥系♥不上
You know, I tried to get ahold of him, but I couldn't.
他怎么样了
How's he doing, anyway?
他正忙于一份工作
He's wrapped up in a job right now.
嗯 老爸不在
Well, we're missing the old man...
但萨姆来了 等价交换
...but we get Sam. Even trade, huh?
差远啦
No, not by a long shot.
我有东西想给你们听听
I got something I want you guys to hear.
我听了这个
I listened to this.
似乎是你们的那种事
Well, sounded like it was up your alley.
我按说不该能拿到这个
Normally, I wouldn't have access to this.
这是联合大不列颠2485航♥班♥的驾驶舱话音记录器
It's the cockpit voice recorder for United Britannia flight 2485.
是我们的飞机
It was one of ours.
呼救 重复
Mayday. Mayday. Repeat.
这里是联合大不列颠2485航♥班♥
This is United Britannia flight 2485...
请求即刻指示和帮助
...requesting immediate instructions and help.
联合大不列颠2485航♥班♥ 我们收到你的求救
United Britannia flight 2485, we copy your mayday.
我们可能遭遇了机械故障
We may be experiencing some kind of mechanical failure....
在这里起飞 在大概200英里以南坠毁
Took off from here, crashed about 200 miles south.
他们宣称是机械故障
Now, they're saying mechanical failure.
机舱不知为何失压了 没人知道缘故
Cabin depressurized somehow, nobody knows why.
机上一百人 只有七人幸存
Over 100 people onboard, only seven got out alive.
包括机长
Pilot was one.
他叫查克·兰伯特
His name is Chuck Lambert,
是我的好朋友
he's a good friend of mine.
查克
Chuck is....
他很为此难过
Well, he's pretty broken up about it.
他觉得自己有责任
Like it was his fault.
-你觉得不怪他 -是的
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表