Maybe you're thinking a little too much with the upstairs brain.
帮个忙
Do me a favor.
去查查看是否真有个梅格·麦斯特
Check and see if there's really a Meg Masters
来自麻省安多弗
from Andover, Massachusetts.
再看看你能不能查到那个
And see if you can dig anything up
梅雷迪斯地板上的符号♥
on that symbol on Meredith's floor.
你要去做什么
What are you gonna do?
我要去盯着梅格
I'm gonna watch Meg.
-当然了 -我就想查清情况
- Yeah. You are. - I just wanna see what's what.
小心驶得万年船
Better safe than sorry.
好吧 你个小变♥态♥
All right. You little pervert.
-哥们 -我去了
- Dude. - I'm going, I'm going.
我猜猜
Let me guess,
你在那可怜姑娘的公♥寓♥外徘徊呢 是吧
you're lurking outside that poor girl's apartment, aren't you?
不是
No.
是
Yes.
你表现爱意的方式好奇怪
You got a funny way of showing your affection.
你查到她的资料了没有
You find anything on her or what?
抱歉 她的信息没问题
Sorry, man, she checks out.
安多弗电♥话♥簿里的确有个梅格·麦斯特
There's a Meg Masters in the Andover phone book.
我还调出了她的高中照片
I pulled up her high school photo.
你还是去敲她的门
Now, why don't you go knock on her door...
请她一起去参加读诗会 或者其他你喜欢做的事
and invite her to a poetry reading or whatever it is you do?
那个符号♥呢 查到什么了吗
What about the symbol? Any luck?
嗯 那我还真查到了
Yeah. That I did have some luck with.
是...
It's....
那是拜火教的
Turns out it's Zoroastrian.
非常古老 早于基♥督♥两千年呢
Very, very old school, like 2000 years before Christ.
那是邪神的魔符
It's a sigil for a Daeva.
邪神是什么
What's a Daeva?
就是"黑暗恶魔"
Translates to "demon of darkness."
拜火教的恶魔
Zoroastrian demons.
它们很野蛮 像野兽
And they're savage, animalistic.
脾气火爆
You know, nasty attitudes.
就像恶魔斗牛犬
Kind of like a demonic pit bulls.
你怎么查到的
How'd you figure that out?
别瞧不起我啊
Give me credit, man.
你又不是唯一会查资料的人
You don't have the corner on paper chasing around here.
是吗
Oh, yeah?
说出你看的最后一本书
Name the last book you read.
我联♥系♥了爸爸的朋友凯勒布 他告诉我的
I called Dad's friend Caleb, he told me, all right?
-果然 -注意了
- Yeah. - Yeah. Well, here's the thing,
这些邪神 是需要召唤来的
these Daevas they have to be summoned,
被招来
conjured.
所以有人在控制它
So someone's controlling it?
对 我就这意思
Yeah, that's what I'm saying.
而且看起来这风险挺大
And from what I gather, it's pretty risky business too.
这些玩意经常会去咬喂它们食的手
These things tend to bite the hand that feeds them.
还会咬胳膊和躯干
And the arms and torsos.
它们什么样
So, what do they look like?
没人知道
Well, nobody knows.
有几千年没人见过它们了
Well, nobody's seen them for a couple of millennia.
召唤那么古老的恶魔
I mean, summoning a demon that ancient,
这人真是懂行
someone really knows their stuff.
城里是来了个厉害人物
I think we got a major player in town.
你去跟那姑娘找点乐子吧
Now, why don't you give that girl a private strip-o-gram.
咬我吧
Bite me.
咬她吧
Bite her.
但别留下牙印
Don't leave teeth marks, though.
就咬到...
Just enough to where--
萨姆 你...
Sam? You--
-不不 我就是... -变♥态♥
- No, no, no. I'm-- I'm just-- - Pervert.
我觉得你不该来
I don't think you should come.
因为那对兄弟
Because the brothers,
他们在这里 我不知道...
they're in town. I didn't know that--
是 先生
Yes, sir.
是 我会在这里
Yes. I'll be here...
等待你
waiting for you.
什么鬼
What the hell?
-哥们 有事跟你说 -哥们 有事跟你说
- Dude, I gotta talk to you. - Dude, I gotta talk to you.
是辣妹梅格在召唤邪神吗
So hot little Meg is summoning the Daeva?
看来她在利用那个黑祭坛控制那玩意
Looks like she was using that black altar to control the thing.
看来萨姆喜欢坏女孩啊
So Sammy's got a thing for the bad girl?
那个碗是怎么回事来着
Now, what's the deal with that bowl, again?
她对着那玩意说话
She talked into it,
就像女巫利用水晶球和动物内脏来占卜
the way witches used to scry into crystal balls or animal entrails.
她在跟什么人对话
She was communicating with someone.
谁呢 邪神吗
With who? With the Daeva?
不 你说那玩意很野蛮
No. You said those things were savages.
不 这是别的什么
No, this was someone different.
这人在给她下令
Someone who's giving her orders.
这人
Someone...
会去那间仓库
who's coming to that warehouse.
我去
Holy crap.
怎么了
What?
我之前就想跟你说这个
What I was gonna tell you earlier.
我叫我那位
I pulled a favor with my
警局的朋友艾米帮了个忙
friend Amy over at the police department.
那两位被害人的完整档案
The complete records of the two victims.
我们之前有所遗漏
We missed something the first time.
什么
What?
第一位被害人 那老头儿
The first victim, the old man,
他一辈子都在芝加哥
he spent his whole life in Chicago...
但他并非生在这里 看他的出生地是哪
but he wasn't born here. Look where he was born.
堪萨斯州劳伦斯
Lawrence, Kansas.
还有梅雷迪斯 第二名被害人
And Meredith, the second victim?
原来她是领养的 猜猜她是哪人
Turns out she was adopted. Guess where she's from.
我去
Holy crap.
是啊
Yeah.
那是那恶魔杀了妈妈的地方
I mean, it is where the demon killed Mom.
那是一切开始的地方
It's where everything started.
你觉得梅格跟那个恶魔有关吗
So you think Meg's tied up with the demon?
绝对有这可能
It's a definite possibility.
但我不懂
But I don't understand.
劳伦斯为什么那么重要
What's the significance of Lawrence?
-邪神又跟这一切有什么关系 -我也不知道
- And how do these Daeva things fit in? - Beats me.
我说我们毁了那黑祭坛
I say we trash that black altar,
抓住梅格 友好地审讯她一番
grab Meg and have ourselves a friendly little interrogation.
不行
No. We can't.
我们不该打草惊蛇
We shouldn't tip her off.
我们得去仓库监视
We gotta stake out that warehouse.
看看谁
We gotta see who...
或什么会去跟她碰面
or what is showing up to meet her.
告诉你
I'll tell you one thing...
我觉得我们不该单独行动
I don't think we should do this alone.
我们可能掌握了杀妈妈的东西的好线索
We think we got a serious lead on the thing that killed Mom.
所以
So...
在一间仓库 西伊利1435号♥
This warehouse, it's 1435 West Erie.
爸爸 如果你收到了
Dad, if you get this,
尽快赶来芝加哥
get to Chicago as soon as you can.
语♥音♥留言吗
Voice mail?
嗯
Yeah.
天啊
Jeez.
你都拿了什么
What'd you get?
我在后备箱里好顿找
I ransacked that trunk.
圣水 所有我能想到的武器
Holy water, every weapon that I could think of.
六种宗教的驱魔仪式
Exorcism rituals from about a half-dozen religions.
我不知道会面临什么情况
I'm not sure what to expect,
所以我们该做好万全准备 是吧
so I guess we should just expect everything, huh?
大战之夜
Big night.
是啊
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表