They were gone.
我很遗憾
I'm sorry.
她也说了
And she said it.
我听到她说了
I heard her say it.
但不可能是因为那个吧
But it couldn't be because of that.
我是疯了吧
I'm insane, right?
不 你没疯
No, you're not insane.
天啊 这让我感觉难受多了
God, that makes me feel so much worse.
听着
Look.
我们认为这里有情况
We think something's happening here.
无法解释的情况
Something that can't be explained.
我们会阻止它的
And we're gonna stop it.
但我们需要你帮助
But we could use your help.
你怎么跟吉尔妈妈说的
What did you tell Jill's mom?
我说我想一个人来看看
I just said I needed some time alone
吉尔的照片和物品
with Jill's pictures and things.
我讨厌对她撒谎
I hate lying to her.
相信我们 这是为了大局 关灯
Trust us, it's for the greater good. Hit the lights.
你们在找什么
What are you guys looking for?
我们找到了就告诉你
We'll let you know as soon as we find it.
夜视
Night vision.
谢谢 完美
Thanks. Perfect.
我像不像帕里斯·希尔顿
Do I look like Paris Hilton?
我不懂 第一个被害人
So I don't get it. I mean, the first victim...
没有召唤玛丽 而第二个被害人召唤她了
...didn't summon Mary, and the second victim did.
她是怎么选人的
How is she choosing them?
我怎么知道
Beats me.
我想知道吉尔为什么要说
I wanna know why Jill said it in the first place.
就是开玩笑
It was just a joke.
早晚还会有人说的 这是迟早的事
Well, somebody's gonna say it again. It's just a matter of time.
后备箱里有黑灯 是吧
There's a black light in the trunk, right?
盖瑞·布莱曼
Gary Bryman?
你知道那是谁吗
You know who that is?
不知道
No.
盖瑞·布莱曼是个八岁的男孩
So Gary Bryman was an 8-year-old boy.
两年前 他死于一起肇事逃逸
Two years ago, he was killed in a hit-and-run.
而肇事车据说是一辆黑色丰田佳美
The car was described as a black Toyota Camry...
但没人记下车牌或看到驾驶员
...but nobody got the plates or saw the driver.
天啊
Oh, my God.
-怎么了 -吉尔就开那样的车
- What? - Jill drove that car.
我们得回你朋友唐娜家
We need to get back to your friend Donna's house.
琳达·舒梅克
Linda Shoemaker.
你们为什么要问我这些
Why are you asking me all this?
我们很抱歉 但这很重要
Look, we're sorry, but it's important.
对 琳达是我妈妈
Yeah. Linda's my mom, okay?
她过量服用了安♥眠♥药♥而死
And she overdosed on sleeping pills.
那就是个意外
It was an accident, and that's it.
-我觉得你们该走了 -唐娜...
- I think you should leave. - Donna, just--
滚出我家
Just get out of my house!
天啊
Oh, my God.
你们真觉得是她爸爸杀了她妈妈吗
Do you really think her dad could've killed her mom?
可能吧
Maybe.
我最好留下
I think I should stick around.
好 不论如何 别...
All right. Whatever you do, don't....
相信我 我不会说的
Believe me, I won't say it.
等等
Wait, wait, wait.
你要进行全国范围的搜索吗
You're doing a nationwide search?
对
Yep.
国家犯罪信息中心 联调局数据库
The NCIC, the FBI database.
现在 国内任何
At this point, any Mary in the country
死在镜子前的玛丽我都想查查看
who died in front of a mirror is good enough for me.
但如果她在这个小镇闹鬼 应该就是死在这里
But if she's haunting the town, she should've died in the town.
我说了 本地没有这种案子 我查了
I'm telling you, there's nothing local, I've checked.
除非你有更好的主意
So unless you got a better idea....
看玛丽选择受害者的方式 似乎有规律可循
The way Mary's choosing the victim, it seems like there's a pattern.
对 我也这么想的
I know, I was thinking the same thing.
舒梅克先生 加上吉尔的肇事逃逸
With Mr. Shoemaker and Jill's hit-and-run--
两人都有导致他人死亡的秘密
Both had secrets where people died.
嗯 关于镜子有大量民间传说
Right. I mean, there's a lot of folklore about mirrors.
说它们能映出你的谎言 秘密
They reveal all your lies, all your secrets.
它们能倒映你真实的灵魂
That they're a true reflection of your soul...
所以打破镜子会招霉运
...which is why it's bad luck to break them.
对
Right, right.
或许如果你有秘密
So maybe if you've got a secret,
很不好的秘密 害死人的秘密 被玛丽发现
like a real nasty one, where someone died, then Mary sees it...
就会为此惩罚你
...and punishes you for it.
不管是不是你召唤了她
Whether you are the one that summoned her or not.
看看这个
Take a look at this.
似乎是一样的血手印
Looks like the same handprint.
她叫玛丽·沃辛顿
Her name was Mary Worthington.
是印第安纳州韦恩堡的一起凶杀悬案
An unsolved murder in Fort Wayne, Indiana.
我当了35年差
I was on the job for 35 years.
大部分时候是做警探
Detective for most of that.
每个人都有几桩破不了的悬案
Now, everybody packs it in with a few loose ends.
但玛丽·沃辛顿的凶案
But the Mary Worthington murder...
至今仍让我不安
...that one still gets me.
究竟发生了什么
What exactly happened?
你们说你们是记者
You boys said you were reporters.
我们知道玛丽当时19岁 是独居
We know Mary was 19, lived by herself.
我们知道她赢了几场本地选美
We know she won a few local beauty contests.
梦想着离开印第安纳州
Dreamt of getting out of lndiana...
做演员
...being an actress.
我们还知道在3月29日晚
And we know the night of March 29th...
有人闯入了她的公♥寓♥ 杀了她
...someone broke into her apartment and murdered her.
用刀挖了她的眼睛
Cut out her eyes with a knife.
没错
That's right.
我们问你发生了什么时 我们是想知道
See, when we ask you what happened, we wanna know what...
你是怎么想的
...you think happened.
严格讲 我不该还留有一份案卷
Technically, I'm not supposed to have a copy of this.
好了
Now...
看到那个了吗
...see that there?
-TRE -嗯
- "T-R-E"? - Yeah.
我觉得玛丽是想拼写她凶手的名字
I think Mary was trying to spell out the name of her killer.
-你知道是谁吗 -不能确定
- You know who it was? - Not for sure.
但有个本地男人 外科医生
But there was a local man, a surgeon.
特雷弗·桑姆森
Trevor Samson.
我认为是他杀了她
And I think he cut her up good.
他为什么要做那种事
Now, why would he do something like that?
她在日记里提到了一个与她约会的男子
Her diary mentioned a man that she was seeing.
她只喊他的姓名首字母 T
She called him by his initial, T.
在她最后一篇里
Well, her last entry...
说打算把他们的外遇告诉T的老婆
...she was gonna tell T's wife all about their affair.
但你怎么知道是这个桑姆森杀了她
Yeah. But how do you know it was this guy Samson who killed her?
不好说
It's hard to say.
但看她眼睛被挖出来的样子 很专业
But the way her eyes were cut out, it was almost professional.
但你无法证明
But you could never prove it?
对 没有指纹 没有目击证人
No. No prints, no witnesses.
他非常小心
He was meticulous.
他还活着吗
Is he still alive?
死了
Nope.
要我说 玛丽生命的最后时刻
If you ask me, Mary spent her last living moments...
都在努力揭露这男人的秘密
...trying to expose this guy's secret.
但她没能做到
But she never could.
她埋在了哪
Where's she buried?
不是埋的 是火葬的
She wasn't. She was cremated.
那镜子呢
What about that mirror?
不会是在哪个证据仓库里吧
It's not in some evidence lockup somewhere, is it?
不是
No.
很久之前就被还给了玛丽的家人
It was returned to Mary's family a long time ago.
你知道她家人的名字吗
You have the names of her family, by any chance?
你把这些陌生人带去我家
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表