Sarah says the doll might have the girl's hair.
人体遗骸 跟骨头同理
Human remains. Same as bones.
-家族陵墓 -家族陵墓
- The mausoleum. - The mausoleum.
萨姆
Sam!
使劲推
Come on, push!
使劲
Come on.
想什么呢 迪恩
Come on, Dean.
快点啊
Come on, come on.
萨姆 你没事吧
Sam, you good?
还好
Not bad.
这是郡记录里的档案
This was archived in the county records.
莫钱特家领养的女儿 梅勒妮
The Merchant's adopted daughter, Melanie.
猜猜她为何需要被领养
Know why she was up for adoption?
她的原生家庭都被杀死在了床上
Cause her real family was murdered in their beds.
她杀了他们吗
She killed them?
是啊 谁会怀疑她呢 可爱的小姑娘
Yeah. Who'd suspect her? Sweet little girl.
然后她又杀了艾萨亚一家
So then she kills lsaiah and his family.
老爸背了锅
The old man takes the blame.
他的鬼魂此后一直想提醒人们
His spirit's been trying to warn people ever since.
这件送去哪
Where's this one go?
拿到后面烧了
Take it out back and burn it.
我是说真的 谢谢
I'm serious, guys. Thanks.
那女孩为什么那么做
So why'd the girl do it?
杀人
Killing others?
自杀
Killing herself?
有些人天生有问题
Some people are just born tortured.
他们死后
So when they die...
-他们的鬼魂也一样黑暗 -或许吧
- their spirits are just as dark. - Maybe.
我才不在乎
I don't really care.
结束了 我们翻篇
It's over. We move on.
那么你们是要走了
I guess this means you're leaving.
我去车里等你
I'll go wait in the car.
再见 莎拉
See you, Sarah.
是我烧了娃娃
I'm the one who burned the doll
是我消灭了鬼
and destroyed the spirit,
但不用谢我了
but don't thank me or anything.
我有好多话想对你说 但是
There are a million things that I want to say to you but
我无论如何
for the life of me
都想不出一句来
I can't think of one.
嗯 我也会想你的
Yeah, I'll miss you too.
这整件事有一点值得思考
You know, there's a lesson in all of this.
什么
What's that?
我们都平安地撑下来了
We all got through this in one piece.
我没受伤
I didn't get hurt.
是啊 这我很高兴
Yeah, I'm glad for that.
或许你没被诅咒
So maybe you're not cursed.
或许
Maybe...
或许你还会再来看我
Maybe you'll come back and see me.
我会的
I will.
好小子
That's my boy.
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表