System Lord motherships are surrounding Anubis.
有一支系统领主的母舰舰队包围了阿努比斯,
I warned them about the Eye.
我警告过他们关于神眼和它的功用.
Nice
帅啊.
Turn it over. What?
交出它. 啥?!
I made a deal with Anubis.
我跟阿努比斯谈好了,
You turn the Eye over, you go free,
你交出神眼, 你们都能自♥由♥离开,
and Abydos will remain unharmed.
阿比多斯的人♥民♥也不会受到伤害.
You made a deal with Anubis?
你跟阿努比斯谈条件?!
I'll make sure he keeps it.
我会确定他遵守诺言.
The Goa'uld will fight over the Eye and destroy each other.
勾阿呜们会为了神眼 打得头破血流,
But even if they don't,
希望能让他们同归于尽或至少两败俱伤,
you're gonna find the lost city of the Ancients.
你们就能趁机去找古人失落的城市.
Lost city?
失落的城市?
Didn't tell him about that either?
这也没告诉他?
Daniel found a tablet talking of a lost city.
丹尼尔找到一块谈到 失落的城市的字板.
Where there are Ancient weapons
那边有威力强大的古人的武器,
capable of giving you an advantage over Anubis.
能够让你们遥遥领先阿努比斯.
Do you know where it is?
你知道它在哪吗?
No, but I'll help you find it.
不知道,但我会帮你们找的.
Nothing will happen to the Abydonians.
杰克,阿比多斯人不能有事,
You've got to get away with that tablet.
目前最重要的是把你们和字板弄出这里.
If Anubis gets it
如果阿努比斯拿到它
and finds the lost city before you do,
并比你们先找到失落的城市,
it's all over.
一切都完了.
He already has a huge advantage over you
他因为"其他"的做了或没做成的事
because of what the Others failed to do.
而已经领先了你们一大截优势.
You gonna kick his ass?
你会踹他屁♥股♥吗?
If I have to.
如果我必须这么做的话.
Can you? We'll see.
你能吗? 等着瞧吧.
Nothing will happen to the people of Abydos.
阿比多斯人不能有事.
Coming out
(欧尼尔) 出来了!
I assume you know about the part where you don't kill us?
我想你知道 "你不杀我们"这部分吧?
As much as I would like to.
清清楚楚.
Jaffa Kree
贾法 可里!
Well, spank me rosy.
狠狠甩我一巴掌 让我知道这不是作梦....
Let's book.
我们去确定一下吧.
My lord. The Eye of Ra.
我的主人,拉之眼.
The ship's weapons are now fully powered.
(扭曲声) 这艘船的武器 现在是动力全开了.
Your time is up.
你的时间到了.
Of that you are gravely mistaken.
关于这点,你大错特错了.
Sounds like a hell of a battle going on up there.
听来上头正打得天昏地暗呢.
They are retreating.
他们撤退了.
Yes.
是的.
What now, my lord?
现在怎么办,主人?
Now I will destroy Abydos.
现在我要摧毁阿比多斯.
Stop
住手!
Stop me if you can.
有本事就来阻止我.
Strike me down.
现在就阻止我.
Do it now or I will destroy Abydos.
不阻止我我就毁掉阿比多斯!
Don't do this
(丹尼尔) 不!别这样!
You are indeed all-powerful, my lord.
您果真是无所不能的,我的主人.
What you just saw was not my doing.
(扭曲声) 你刚看到的不是我做的,
However, this is.
不过这个是.
What was that?
那是什么?!
What just happened?
刚发生了什么事?
Abydos was hit.
阿比多斯被击中了.
You saw it? I felt it.
你看到的? 我感觉到的.
Just before I came through.
就在我通过的时候.
Sergeant, call up a full gate diagnostic
士官,叫出全面的大门自我诊断,
What have you got?
有什么结果?
I'm workin' on it.
我正在弄...
A large burst of energy was transmitted
就在欧尼尔上校通过后
just after Colonel O'Neill came through.
一股巨大的爆♥炸♥能量传送过虫洞.
Carter?
卡特?
Lucky they closed the iris when they did.
长官,算我们好运他们有关上虹旋门,
An energy wave followed you through.
一股巨大的能量波跟着你穿过虫洞.
Redial. Yes, sir.
重拨. 是,长官.
Welcome back, SG-1. What's happened?
SG-1,欢迎回来,发生什么事?
There was an explosion on the planet after we left, sir.
似乎就在我们离开后 那星球发生了大爆♥炸♥,长官.
Is that possible? Unfortunately, sir.
可能吗? 不幸的,是,长官.
We're dialling Abydos to see what happened.
我们现在正拨到阿比多斯 看发生了什么事.
Chevron six encoded.
象形文字六,译码成功,
Chevron seven will not lock.
象形文字七...无法锁定.
Briefing room. Yes, sir.
简报室. 是,长官.
The only thing we can assume is that
我们唯一能猜测的是阿努比斯
Anubis didn't keep his deal with Daniel.
并没有信守他对丹尼尔的承诺.
That's a shock, eh?
那还真叫人震惊啊?
And that he was unable to
还有丹尼尔也无法
prevent Anubis from destroying Abydos.
阻止阿努比斯摧毁阿比多斯.
Now Anubis has a weapon that
也就是留给阿努比斯一项强大的武器,
has given him superiority over the System Lords.
给予他超越系统领主的无比优势.
We don't know any of that for sure, sir.
我们还不完全确定,长官.
We need to find the city that's described on that tablet.
我们知道的是我们必须 找到字板上描述的城市.
Can you translate this?
你能翻译吗?
Yeah. It'll take some time
喔,可以.那会花点时间,
but Dr Jackson did offer his assistance.
但杰克森博士说过要帮忙的.
I'm not sure we can count on Daniel any more.
我想我们不能再指望 丹尼尔任何事情了.
He would have done everything in his power
长官,他会尽他一切所能
to protect the Abydonians.
保护阿比多斯人,
If he was prevented from doing that, then...
如果他没办到,那...
Chevron five encoded.
象形文字五,译码成功.
Major, if you don't mind.
少校,如果你不介意我问的话,
How many times are we gonna dial Abydos before you give up?
我们要这样继续拨往阿比多斯多久你才肯放弃?
Until a Tok'ra ship flies over the planet
直到托克拉驾船飞过整个星球,
and tells me there's no one left alive.
告诉我那里没有活人为止.
Chevron six encoded.
象形文字六,译码成功,
Chevron seven...
象形文字七...
locked.
锁定!
The MALP shows the pyramid is intact.
移♥动♥分♥析♥探测仪显示金字塔是完整的,
No evident damage.
没有损害迹象.
What about the explosion?
那爆♥炸♥呢?
I can't explain it, sir.
我不知道,长官,我无法解释.
I'd like to go, sir.
我想去一趟,长官,
Make sure the people are OK.
确定那边的人无恙.
I guess everybody's all right.
我猜大家都没问题.
Skaara?
史卡拉?
O'Neill.
欧尼尔.
What's going on here?
这边怎么了?
Anubis destroyed the pyramid.
阿努比斯毁了金字塔,
Everyone was killed in the blast.
所有人都在爆♥炸♥中丧生.
They don't look dead to me.
我看他们并不像死了...
But then neither do you.
你也是.
Death is only the beginning of one's journey.
死亡只是我们旅程的开始.
That sounds familiar.
听起来很耳熟.
What of Daniel Jackson?
丹尼尔杰克森呢?
I've not seen Daniel.
我没看到丹尼尔.
Do you know if he's OK?
你知道他是不是还好吗?
I do not know.
我不知道.
One named Oma did this.
这事是一个叫奥玛的做的.
All of you?
你们全部?
I wish you well, O'Neill.
我希望你安好,欧尼尔.
You will not see me again.
你不会再见到我了.
At least not for a while.
至少短期内不会.
Take care. Do not fear.
保重. 不要恐惧.
You will find your way.
你会找到你自己的路的.
What do you mean by that?
你这话什么意思?
The Chaapa-ai will remain until you leave.
恰怕艾会一直留到你们离开.
Let's go home.
我们回家吧.
剧集 | 星际之门 SG-1(1997) | 导航列表