Yes, I heard.
对,我听说了.
Yeah.
是啊.
Well, I did it by going through your stuff when you weren't here.
我这么做是因为我趁你不在 这里的时候来偷翻你的东西,
I was wrong. I know.
我错了. 我知道.
You know it was wrong or...
你知道我错了,还是?...
I know what you did. I saw you.
我知道你干了什么...我看到你了.
Really? Cos I thought that we were...
真的?我以为我们...
Not so good. No?
不怎么高明. 真的?
But you didn't try and stop us. No. I wanted you to know.
但你没试图阻止我们... 对,我要你知道.
In some ways, I'm glad you did what you did.
在某方面我很高兴你做了该做的事.
In others, I'm disappointed you were so willing to betray me.
但另一方面, 我则为你毫不犹豫就背叛我而感到失望.
Well, no, I never would have done this had you not come to me first.
你要知道,如果不是你先来 找我的话我是不会这么做的.
I should have told you outright. I was afraid.
我该坦白告诉你们的.我很害怕.
Tretonin is not available to everyone in Pangar yet.
萃托宁在畔伽上 并不是每个人都能用的,
Taking it is a privilege, one that can be revoked.
能接种它是一种特权... 是可以废止的.
I hope I didn't get you in trouble. No.
我希望没让你惹上麻烦. 没有.
But our relationship, our peoples' relationship,
但我们的关系, 我们两个种族间的关系,
if we ever are to trust each other...
如果我们曾经彼此信任过的话...
we're not off to a very good start.
我们并没有很好的开始.
I know.
我知道.
You could make it up to me.
你可以弥补我.
How? Help me finish the translations.
怎么做? 帮我完成这墓中的翻译.
It is as though the symbiote in this man has taken a host
人体内的共生体好像是在它成熟到 -
before it was mature enough to do so.
有能力进行寄生前就进去了.
And yet our scans indicate it to be a full-grown adult. Most puzzling.
而我们的扫描显示它已经完全长成了. 真是怪异.
Can you account for its lack of identity?
你们能不能推测它为何缺乏个性?
Memory is passed on genetically by the queen,
你们知道的, 记忆是由女王以基因遗传方式 -
so they are born with the collective knowledge of their lineage.
给它们自己家系所得到的知识.
It is possible the queen that spawned him
有可能生它的女王
was unable to pass on this information.
不能 把这种资料传递给她的后代.
Unable?
不能?
The knowledge imparted on her young by a queen is done so voluntarily.
把知识传给后代是看女王是否愿意的.
If nothing were passed on to a symbiote it would be,
如果没有东西传递给这个共生体的话,
as you say, an empty vessel.
像你们说的,它不过是个空壳罢了.
Can you remove it without harming the host?
你们能取出它而不伤害宿主吗?
Possibly, although such a procedure would be dangerous.
可能,虽然这种过程是有危险性的.
We would like to see the queen that spawned this Goa'uld.
我们想看看生这个勾阿呜的女王.
Not a pretty sight, even for a Goa'uld, huh?
就算是对勾阿呜而言 也不怎么好看吧,吭?
She is extremely old. She has been kept this way for decades?
她非常老了. 她像这样几十年了?
The Pangarans began using her
畔伽人说他们在50多年前
for medical experiments over 50 years ago.
开始拿她做医学实验,
She's been breeding symbiotes
大概有一半以上的时间她生的 共生体
to make tretonin for more than half that time.
被用来制♥造♥萃托宁.
All right. Now, how is that possible?
(欧尼尔) 好了,这怎么可能?
I mean, how does she make kids without a... man friend?
我是说她怎么生的出孩子, 没有...男朋友?
Symbiote queens can fertilise their own eggs.
共生体女王能替她们的卵自体受精.
It is essentially an asexual process.
这是基本的无性生殖.
Is that why you guys take hosts?
那你们干嘛要宿主?
It is impressive that a primitive human culture
想不到这么原始的人类文明
could develop such a drug.
能够研发出这种药物来,真令人惊讶.
Does it bother you that they use Goa'ulds like this?
他们这样利用勾阿呜 难道不会让你们不舒服吗?
No.
不会.
OK.
好.
The Goa'uld have done no worse than this to humans for centuries.
几世纪来勾阿呜对人类的 所作所为比这个更糟,
That Pangarans use them for a beneficial result is surprising,
畔伽人能如此有效的 利用它们是很令人讶异,
but not morally objectionable to me, if that's what you mean.
但在道德上并不会让我不悦, 如果那是你的意思的话.
I believe her condition
我相信她的情况是
is the reason her offspring are not mentally developed.
让她的子代心智无法发展的原因,
Most unfortunate.
真是不幸.
What is it?
怎么了?
My scans indicate massive cellular degeneration.
我的扫描显示严重的细胞退化.
Quite simply, she is dying.
简单来说,她快死了.
I am sorry. The Pangarans
很抱歉,上校,畔伽人
sugar-coated the whole side-effect aspect of the drug.
把这种药的副作用过于美化了.
Well, that's a shock.
喔,还真让人震惊啊,不是吗?
While tretonin does cure most diseases,
萃托宁的确显示能治癒大多数的疾病,
it creates bigger problems than it solves.
它产生的问题远大过它所解决的.
How?
怎么说?
The drug acts like a symbiote in many ways.
这种药在很多方面的作用都像是共生体.
Upon entering the bloodstream it takes over,
一旦进入使用者的血液里后它便迅速作用,
suppressing the immune system.
完全抑制人类正常的免疫系统.
The result is a powerful resistance to disease.
形成有力对抗疾病的结果.
But... The healing effect is not permanent,
不过... 不过这种治疗效果并不是长♥期♥的,
and the user's immune system remains suppressed.
但使用者本身的免疫系统 却是一直受到压抑,
You have to keep taking the drug for it to work.
你必须一直摄取药物好让它作用.
We'd never create enough to sustain our population.
考虑到它的制程,我们永远生产不出足以供应我们全部人口的药量.
I don't know how the Pangarans
我不知道畔伽人是怎么生产出
can make enough for theirs.
足够的量来供给他们的人口的.
They don't. Only about 20 per cent are on it.
他们没有... 只有大概1/4的人有在施打,
They're running into a wall as far as production is concerned.
而他们受限于制♥造♥方法, 目前也似乎遇上了瓶颈.
They've sucked the queen dry, Doc.
他们把那个女王给搾乾了,医生.
According to the Tok'ra, she's dying.
照托克拉所说,她快死了.
As far as I know there's no way to reverse the drug's effects.
就我所知这种药效是无法逆转的,
If their queen is dying,
如果像你说的他们的女王快死了,
it's a matter of time before anyone living off tretonin
那么那些目前在摄取萃托宁的人
will be facing death as well.
面临死亡也是早晚的事.
OK? O'Neill out.
说完了?欧尼尔结束通话.
So you wanted the gate addresses to the Goa'uld worlds
所以你们要勾阿呜世界的大门地址 -
because you wanted to snag another queen?
是因为你们要再弄另一个女王来?
Colonel, we have no choice but to replace the one we have.
上校,我们除了找一个来取代 我们目前这个外别无他法.
Exactly how did you get to this point?
你们到底是怎么搞到这地步的?
60 years ago our archaeologists
60年前,我们的考古学家
found a secret chamber beneath the temple.
在庙底下发现了密室,
We found a sealed Canopic jar containing a living female symbiote,
我们发现一个密封的卡诺皮克壶中 -
perfectly preserved in stasis.
有一只保存完好的休眠的 雌性共生体.
From our study of the temple,
我们从对庙的研究
we knew the Goa'uld never suffered from illness.
我们得知勾阿呜从不生病.
We saw this discovery as an opportunity to learn why.
我们把这个发现视为得知原因的机会.
Once the queen gave birth,
当然了,一旦女王开始生产,
we began experimenting on her offspring,
我们立刻开始研究她的子代的生理,
searching for a way to mimic their seemingly perfect immune system.
搜寻一种模拟它们表面上 完美的免疫系统的方法.
After decades of trying, we finally came up with tretonin.
经过数十年的尝试, 我们终于做出了萃托宁.
It seemed like a miracle at first.
一开始它看来简直是个奇迹.
Didn't you foresee the negative effects?
你们的科学家难道没有预料到有副作用?
Of course. But what we couldn't predict
当然有,我们无法预知的是
was our inability to refine the drug.
我们没办法改良这种药.
We were confident we could solve the problems.
我们有信心我们可以解决问题.
We limited the use, but ultimately we didn't see
我们限♥量♥使用 但基本上我们看不出
why we shouldn't begin to reap the benefits
为何我们不应该开始收割
while working to overcome the downside.
致力于克服下降趋势的好东西.
We know the risks in confronting the Goa'uld,
我们知道面对勾阿呜的风险,
but tens of thousands of lives will be lost if we do nothing.
但如果我们什么都不做的话 将会有成千上万的人死亡.
Perhaps you could assist us.
也许你们能帮我们.
You have faced the Goa'uld many times.
你们已经面对勾阿呜很多次,
You could give us a tactical advantage.
你们的知识也许能带给我们战术上的优势.
No. There is no tactical advantage
不...当你们跟勾阿呜打交道时
when you're dealing with the Goa'uld.
是不会有战术上的优势的.
We've stayed ahead because we don't bite off
我们还站在这里是因为我们决不做
more than we can chew... usually.
超出我们能力以外的事...通常是这样.
Besides, we need to get you off the tretonin,
再说我们需要的是让你们戒除萃托宁,
not find another source.
而不是另找一个来源.
Our scientists have been trying for years
我们的科学家已经试了多年
to find a way to reverse its effects.
想扭转这种影响,
We've made very little progress. We need more time.
但进展不大,我们需要更多时间.
Or more help.
或是...更多帮助.
This is important to you.
这对你们很重要.
More so than just curiosity about your history.
比光是对你们历史的好奇更重要的多.
As you now know,
你们现在已经知道,
the tretonin may not be available to us for much longer,
萃托宁可能已经无法再供应我们多久
and when we run out, those of us taking it are going to die.
而等存量用完, 我们这些摄取它的人全都会死.
剧集 | 星际之门 SG-1(1997) | 导航列表