All right, everyone, on your toes. Major Gant, report.
好了各位,注意了! 甘特少校,报告.
A ship just exited a hyperspace window.
一艘船刚脱离超空间窗口,上校.
Goa'uld vessel. Ha'tak class.
是勾阿呜战舰,长官,母舰级.
Sound general quarters.
拉响警报.
Goa'uld vessel is closing on our position.
勾阿呜战舰朝我们接近.
Shields at maximum. Load missile bays
防护罩开到最大!装填导弹槽!
and charge the primary weapons system.
武器系统优先充电!
Excuse me
对不起喔!
That's annoying.
天哪,吵死了!
Colonel Ronson has issued a call for battle stations.
我相信朗森上校发布了战斗状态的通知.
Again.
又一遍.
Aren't we participating in damage control?
我们不是被派到损害控制吗?
Yes, and if there's ever any damage,
没错.如果会有任何损害的话,
I'll do my best to control it.
我会尽最大的力量控制的.
Right now I wanna talk to Ronson.
不过现在我要先跟朗森谈谈.
Goa'uld vessel is within range, sir.
勾阿呜战舰进入射程了,长官.
Weapons Officer, prepare to fire.
武器官,准备听我命令发射.
He's weapons officer. You'd think he'd be prepared.
他是武器官哎, 你想他怎么可能没准备好?
Indeed.
确实.
The bridge isn't where you should be during a battle drill.
你们不该在战斗演习时到舰桥来的.
No. I've been meaning to talk to you about that.
对.我就是想跟你谈这个.
Can it wait until we're not in the middle of a drill?
不能等吗?我们现在在演习.
When are we not in the middle of a drill?
我们几时不在演习?
OK. We'll talk about it later.
好啦,我们晚点再说.
Teal'c, prepare to assist in damage control.
提亚克,准备好协助损害控制.
I am prepared, O'Neill.
我准备好了,欧尼尔.
See how melodramatic that sounds?
看,这多假啊!
It's unnecessary.
根本没必要嘛.
Where were we?
我们说到哪了?
Stargate.SG1-s06e20.Memento
第六季第20集 记忆碎片
Sir, I feel like we're getting in the way here.
说实在的,长官, 我觉得我们在这儿变得碍手碍脚的.
SG-1 has valuable experience
SG-1对超空间旅行和 "土卫十六"号♥
with both hyperspace travel and the "Prometheus".
都有丰富的经验.
Besides, your mission to P7X-009...
再说你们到P7X-009的任务
shouldn't take more than a few hours.
用不了几小时,
General Greer and I just want you there for the shakedown.
格里尔将军和我只是 希望你们能参加试航.
In the unlikely event of an emergency?
为了不太可能出现的紧急情况?
Something like that.
差不多.
Enjoy the ride, Colonel. Hammond out.
好好享受旅程吧,上校, 哈蒙德结束通话.
This is Prometheus requesting go-ahead for mission start.
这里是"土卫十六", 请求准许开始执行任务.
This is Vandenberg.
这里是范登堡,
You've an affirmative for hyperspace window activation.
你们得到开启超空间窗口的许可.
Roger that. Major, we have a go.
知道了.少校,我们可以出发了.
Yes, sir. Activating window.
是,长官,开启窗口.
Run level-one diagnostics on all weapons systems.
对所有武器系统跑一级诊断, 包括防护罩.
Ring transport? Hit all of them.
圆环传送装置呢? 都做.
Also set up a hull-breach simulation for 0500. That's all.
还有预设在05:00作船体破裂模拟, 就这样了.
Yes, sir.
是,长官.
Jack.
杰克.
You've got a fine crew here, Ronson.
朗森,你这儿有好成员.
You've got a pretty solid team yourself.
对,你自己的小队也不赖.
Speaking of that...
我就是说我的人...
Jack, I know that
杰克, 我知道
in the event of a real situation with the Goa'uld,
在面对勾阿呜的真实情况时,
you feel your place is on the bridge.
你觉得你的位置该在舰桥.
You'd be a fool not to take advantage
就算不是我,你不利用提亚克的经验 就是笨蛋,
of Teal'c's expertise.
更别提卡特是个天才!
You're absolutely right,
你完全正确.
but you're just along for the shakedown cruise.
但你们只参加试航.
My crew needs to be able to count on me
你们离开后我和我的船员
and on each other after you're gone.
还是得要依靠彼此.
I guess I can respect that.
我想我可以尊重这点.
Besides, I highly doubt we'll run into the Goa'uld.
再说我非常怀疑 这次任务会遇上勾阿呜.
We just dropped out of hyperspace.
我们离开超空间了.
Carter, Teal'c, meet me on the bridge.
卡特,提亚克,到舰桥跟我碰头.
Major? We were supposed to be in hyperspace
少校? 长官,我们应该在超空间
for another 90 minutes, sir. I don't know what happened.
继续前进九分钟的, 我不知道出了什么事.
What's our position?
我们的位置?
40. 62 light years short of the target, sir.
离目标还有40.62光年,长官.
Something caused the hyperdrive to shut down.
一定有什么让 超高速推进器自动关闭了.
That would only happen
唯一的原因是电脑侦测到
if the computer detected instability in the naquadria.
推动引擎的那夸达不稳定.
He's right, sir.
他是对的,长官,
Diagnostics show a massive
诊断显示超高速推进器有剧烈的动力变化,
power surge in the hyperdrive.
使安全装置将它关闭.
Have you begun restart procedures?
你让程序重新启动了吗?
The computer won't allow start-up.
我试过,但电脑拒绝让它开启.
Carter?
卡特?
You promised me it would work. It did work.
你跟我保证过它能用的! 它是能用.
No, it didn't. The hyperdrive was fitted with a buffer,
才没有! 超高速推进器装有缓冲器,
Like a seach protecter.
像是波动保护器.
Designed to modulate fluctuations in energy from the naquadria.
它设计来调整那夸达的能量变化,
This shouldn't be happening.
这不该发生的.
Yet it is happening.
它发生了.
Yet it is. Something must've damaged the buffer.
没错! 一定有东西损毁了缓冲器.
Sir, with your permission, I'd like to take a look.
长官,你允许的话我想去看看.
Yeah. Me too.
我也要去.
Take Major Gant. Report back to me as soon as possible.
带甘特少校一起去, 尽快向我报告.
Yes, sir.
是,长官.
We were right. Something caused the buffer to overload.
我们没错,某种原因使得缓冲器超载,
It's fried.
它多少给烧坏了.
But it was created to handle massive amounts of energy.
我不懂, 它是用来处理巨大能量的.
Gravity waves. I just checked the ship's sensor log.
重力波! 我刚查过船上的感应器记录,
We passed through an intense gravity wave from a collapsing star.
我们在超空间时通过了一颗 崩毁恒星产生的巨大重力波.
That would explain it.
这就说的过去了,
But the engines are intact
那远超过缓冲器的处理能力. 但超高速推进器引擎仍然完整,
and we have naquadria.
我们也还有那夸达.
But we have no way to regulate it
对,但我们无法作调整.
or to calculate the distance we travelled
由于那夸达的不稳定性
because of naquadria's instability.
使我们无法计算出所走的距离.
We could end up anywhere.
我们可能在任何地方抛锚.
If he was gonna help out, he'd have shown by now.
唔,如果他要帮忙的话, 现在就该出来了.
Who? Thor.
谁? 索尔.
Little guy, grey. I know who Thor is.
小个子.灰色的. 我知道索尔是谁.
The Asgard have proven valuable in similar situations.
阿斯加德在这种状况下 是非常有助益的.
Carter? I'm afraid it doesn't look good, sir.
卡特? 恐怕不太乐观,长官.
Even if we could write a subroutine into the computer to bypass the buffer,
就算我们能在电脑中 写个副常式规避缓冲器,
we'd still risk the reactor going critical.
我们还是冒着使反应堆挂掉的风险.
Use whatever you need to repair the buffer.
尽你所能修好缓冲器,
Cannibalise any other systems.
拆下任何系统上你所需要的零件.
With all due respect, Colonel, I can't.
无意冒犯,上校,我办不到.
Carter? Sir, I helped design the buffer module.
卡特? 长官,是我帮忙设计这个缓冲器模矩的.
There is no way I can make it operational,
我可以告诉你依目前情况我
not with what we have on this ship.
是无法 让它运转的,光靠这艘船没办法.
It's like a light bulb that's burned out
那就像...烧坏的灯泡一样,
you can't just fix it.
你是没办法修好它的.
Do we have any extra bulbs?
我们...有多的灯泡吗?
There's no redundancy for that system.
我们并没有个别系统的多余备分.
So you're saying there's no redundancy?
意思是没有多的?
Even if we plotted a course for Earth
就算我们能标出回地球的航道,
using maximum sublight thrust, it'd take years.
把次光速引擎开到最大也要花上好几年,
We don't have the supplies.
我们没有足够的补给.
Not to mention the relativistic effects.
更别提相对论效应.
That buffer has to be repaired.
缓冲器非修好不可.
Actually, there may be another solution.
也许还有别的办法.
According to the cartouche,
根据饰框象形文字,
there's a planet point 38 light years...
离我们目前位置 0.38光年处
from our current position - P3X-744.
有个星球--P3X-744.
Now we've tried dialling it unsuccessfully in the past,
我们以前曾试图拨号♥到此但没有成功,
but if it's on the cartouche it must have a gate.
但是它一定在某个时期有过星际之门.
剧集 | 星际之门 SG-1(1997) | 导航列表