Hey.
嘿...
I'm tryin' to sleep here.
我在这儿想睡一下呢.
Sorry, sir. Glad to see you're OK.
对不起,长官...很高兴看到你没事.
Listen.
听着...
A good idea you had there.
你想到的是个好主意.
Actually, sir, we all contributed to it.
长官,其实我们全都有贡献.
D'you need anything or... ?
你需要什么吗...?
Water. Sure.
水. 没问题.
I always seem to be saying goodbye to you.
我好像都是跟你说再见.
Yeah, I noticed that.
对啊,我注意到了.
Why don't you stick around for a while? I can't really.
你何不多待一阵呢? 我不行...真的.
You just did. Special occasion.
你已经留下啦. 这是特殊状况.
Christmas? No.
圣诞节? 不行.
Groundhog Day? No.
土拨鼠日? 不
I've got my journey, you've got yours? Something like that, yeah.
我有我的旅程,你有你的? 像是那样,对.
Look, I know you don't think so...
听着,我知道你...现在不这么想.
Right now, I mean, I know you have your doubts, but...
我是说我知道你有你的怀疑,但...
You've been through something that no one should have to go through.
呃...因为你经历了 不该有人经历过的事情.
I guess what I'm trying to say is, you're gonna be all right.
我猜我想说的是,你会没事的.
How do you know? You're just gonna have to trust me.
你怎么知道? 你只要相信我就行了.
I can do that.
我可以办得到.
Are you gonna be OK? Yeah, I'm gonna be fine.
你会好好的吗? 我会很好的.
Here you go, sir.
你的水,长官.
Thanks.
谢谢.
Good night.
晚安.
Thanks.
谢谢.
剧集 | 星际之门 SG-1(1997) | 导航列表