We're gonna need food and drinkable water.
我们会需要食物和饮水.
I've been drinkin' the lake straight up. That's smart.
我都直接喝湖水. 这么做太不明智了.
I'm not dead yet. It's early.
我还没死啊. 现在还言之过早.
Jack... they're never gonna find us.
杰克...他们永远找不到我们的.
I covered as much territory as the UAV's range allows.
我尽可能涵盖了无人机能到达的最大范围.
Have you received word from the Tok'ra?
你收到托克拉的消息了吗?
Yeah. They didn't know when one of their operatives
有,他们回答说他们不知道他们的探员
would be able to help us.
什么时候才能用船帮我们的忙.
What are they doing?
他们在干嘛?
They have completed their analyses.
我相信他们已经完成了分♥析♥.
Excuse me Where's Colonel O'Neill?
对不起,欧尼尔上校在哪里?
I don't see him, do you?
我没看到他,你看到了吗?
Did you guys find him while I was gone?
你们在我不在的时候找到他了吗?!
We've been here for a week.
我们已经在这里一个星期了,
We could all spend the rest of our natural lives
我不确定,
trying to figure out
但我敢说我们可能要花上一辈子的 时间
how this thing works.
来研究这东西是怎么运作的.
But you know what?
你知道吗,就算我现在能
Even if I could snap my fingers and turn it on,
捻♥一下手指就让它开启的话,
I doubt whether it would determine
我也很怀疑它是否能
where it sent Colonel O'Neill.
指引出欧尼尔上校的去向,
I'd bet anything that the targeting data
我敢用一切代价打赌目的地资料
is in the artefact that Colonel Maybourne
就在梅伯恩上校
used to open that doorway.
用来开启这个入口的古物上.
I say when we're done here
这儿的工作要我叫停才算数.
With all due respect, Major,
恕我冒昧,少校,
I will submit my report to General Hammond.
我会把我的报告送给哈蒙德将军,
If he's prepared to commit to a long-term analysis project,
如果他准备进行长♥期♥的分♥析♥计画,
I'm happy to come back.
我会乐于带着我最大的行李箱回来,
But until then, if you'll excuse me...
不过在那之前免谈. 对不起,我要走了...
Anything?
有东西吗?
A couple of nibbles.
轻咬了几下饵.
They're down there, though.
不过它们就在那下面.
Sleep OK? No. You?
睡得好吗? 不好.你呢?
When we first came here I thought it was quiet.
我们刚到的时候我认为这里很安静,
Now it's like I can't keep the noise out.
可是现在我好像无法挥除一堆噪音,
Insects, animals... I keep hearing things.
昆虫,动物...反正我一直听到声音.
They're called birds.
那叫作鸟.
No, no, no, these are weird sounds.
不,不是那些,是奇怪的声音.
We're on an alien planet.
我们是在别的星球上哎.
Yeah...
对喔...
Jack, I can't live on this stuff. Tastes like arugula.
杰克,我受不了这东西. 这吃起来像白胡椒.
I hate arugula Don't eat it.
我讨厌白胡椒. 那就别吃啊.
We have to eat.
我们得吃东西.
If you keep standing there, yakkin' away,
你知不知道,要是你继续在 这里废话的话,
I'm not gonna catch anything.
我什么都钓不到.
What was that?
那是什么?!
That is just wrong on so many levels.
这是大错特错的行为!
Don't ever do that again.
不准再这样了.
You're sayin' you don't hear things?
你说你没听到声音?
No.
没有.
Last night I swear I heard someone runnin' around out here.
我发誓我昨晚听到 有人在这附近活动的声音,
I spent an hour wanderin' around, tryin' to spot 'em.
花了我一个钟头到处转想找出他.
Animals. No tracks.
是动物. 没有脚印.
You're losin' your mind.
你发疯了.
You don't find things spooky around here?
你不觉得这里有点诡异吗?
Made so only by your presence.
唯一诡异的事是你.
Yeah, well...
是喔...
I'm beginning to wonder
总之我开始怀疑是不是
if some of the Utopians might still be alive.
有些乌托邦人还活着.
There's no evidence of that.
没看到有活人的证据.
Maybe they're here in another way.
也许他们以别的方式存在.
All right, now you are gettin' spooky.
好了,现在你开始有点吓人了.
Come on, Jack, you've seen stranger things.
得了吧,杰克, 你见过怪事.
Other dimensions, planes of existence.
异度空间,存在的层次...
You said it yourself, this is an alien planet.
你自己说的,这是外星.
So what do you want me to do? Give me your nine mil.
那你要我怎样? 把你的九厘米手♥枪♥给我.
No. Come on
不行. 噢,拜托.
You got the P-90. You sleep with it beside you
你有P90, 你甚至连睡觉的时候都抱着它!
I just wanna be able to protect myself. Forget it.
我只是想要保护自己而已. 门儿都没有.
Jack... I want that gun.
杰克...我要那把枪!
Forget it You don't like it here,
门儿都没有!你不喜欢这里,
deal with it It's your own damn fault.
接受现实吧,都是你自作孽.
You wouldn't care if I died, would ya? What?
就算我死了你都不在乎对吧? 你在鬼扯些什么啊?
Some alien creature comes in and attacks me in the night,
就算有什么外星生物半夜里 跑来攻击我把我拖走,
hauls me out while you're sleeping...
你还是照睡不误....
You and I are the only ones here.
你跟我是唯一的活人.
Trust me, the only thing you have to be afraid of around here is me.
相信我, 在这里你唯一要怕的人就是我.
Yeah...
没错.
A satellite capable of pinpointing O'Neill's
长官,一颗能锁定欧尼尔上校追踪装置 的卫星
tracking device can cover a greater range.
能涵盖更广大的区域,
The Tok'ra could retrieve it later,
等托克拉有空船时就可以把它收回来,
so the actual cost would be minimal.
这样花费会减到最低.
Compared to what? To not getting the satellite back.
跟什么比? 跟不把卫星收回来比.
What about the delivery system,
那发射系统呢?
and the manpower required to get it
更别提要把卫星送过星际之门
through the gate and then reassemble it?
到另一端再重新组装的人力了.
Sir, I don't think you can place
长官,我不认为你能为
a value on Colonel O'Neill's life.
欧尼尔上校的性命订价.
No, but... Unscheduled offworld activation.
当然不行,但... (广播) 无预期的外太空活动.
We'll continue this later.
我们等一下再谈.
We're receiving a transmission. Audio only.
我们收到传讯,只有声音.
This is Jalrow of the Tok'ra. To whom am I speaking?
这是托克拉的鸠洛. 跟我说话的是哪位?
General Hammond. Major Carter,
哈蒙德将军.还有卡特少校,
Teal'c and Jonas Quinn are also here.
提亚克和乔纳斯 奎恩.
Major, I received your message regarding Colonel O'Neill.
少校,我刚收到你要求留意 失踪的欧尼尔上校的口信.
Do you have a ship that can scan a planet?
你有没有能扫描那个星球的船?
Yes. I've already taken the opportunity to
有的.事实上我已经趁机
fly over the planet in question.
飞过了出事的星球,
There were no detectable human life signs.
并没有侦测到人类生命讯号♥.
Are you sure? Quite sure. I'm very sorry.
你确定? 非常确定.我很遗憾.
Thank you. Hammond out.
谢谢你.哈蒙德结束通话.
Jalrow out.
鸠洛结束通话.
Maybourne
梅伯恩!
Major Carter.
卡特少校.
This is the women's locker room.
(流泪) 提亚克,这里是女更衣室.
It appears there is no one else here but you,
显然这里除了你以外没有别人,
and you are fully clothed.
而你是穿戴整齐的.
True.
你说的对.
Are you all right, Major Carter?
你还好吗,卡特少校?
I'm fine, yeah.
我很好.
Have you given up hope of finding O'Neill?
你是不是放弃了找到欧尼尔的希望?
Hope? No.
希望?不.
But I'm starting to think Dr Lee is right.
我开始认为李博士是对的.
I don't think the doorway is the answer.
入口并不是答案.
It's been almost a month, Teal'c.
到现在已经快一个月了,提亚克.
If there were a way back...
如果有办法回来他早就回来了...
It just...
只是... (抽鼻子)
It feels like we just lost Daniel,
只是那种感觉, 我们才刚失去了丹尼尔,
and I don't know if I can...
我不知道我是否能... (呜咽)
Argh Argh
啊-啊-
God
天啊 (动物呼噜)
Argh
啊-
You shot me
你射我!
I didn't know you were there.
我不知道你在这里.
Stay back
退回去!
Put that down.
把它放下!
You wanted to kill me from the start.
你打一开始就想杀了我.
Screw you, Maybourne
喔,去你的,梅伯恩
I was joking.
我是开玩笑的.
剧集 | 星际之门 SG-1(1997) | 导航列表