Where are these devices now? Area 51.
那么那些装置现在在哪? 51区.
How many do you have? We recovered 12 from the SGC.
你们这边有多少个? 我们从星门指挥部找到了12个.
They're all stored here.
全都在这儿.
Has anyone studied them recently?
最近有人研究过它们吗?
We've all been focusing on the X-303.
我们全都专注在X-303.
There we go. All present and accounted for.
就在这,一个不少.
It's a fake.
全是假的.
All the mimic devices were switched.
所有的模仿装置都被掉包了.
Someone duplicated the duplicators?
有人模仿了模仿品?
The last test was six months ago.
这些装置最后一次的测试报告是六个月前,
It could have been taken any time after that.
可能是之后的任何时间被换走的.
There has got to be some way that we can use this to clear you.
一定有办法让我们洗脱你的罪名的.
I don't think the alien-technology defence is gonna fly.
我不认为外星人科技的抗辩多有效.
If I understand this, there is someone out there
如果我理解的没错, 有个家伙在外头到处晃,
that can make himself look exactly like you. That's gotta be relevant.
只要按一下按钮就会变得跟你 一模一样,这可大有关系.
It's classified information, Jonas.
那是机密,乔纳斯.
But we can use it to find the real assassin... maybe.
不过,我们能用它来找出真正的刺客. 也许...
So how do these things work? It's a twopart process.
这东西怎么用? 这分成两部分.
First, you pass a person through a scanning device,
首先你找来一些人, 让他们通过一个大型扫描机,
which uploads their image into a holographic sequencer.
然后把他们确实的影像 上传到一个立体投射器里.
Which looks like this. Exactly.
像这个. 正是.
Then you place that sequencer on your body
然后你把这个投射器放在身上并启动,
and you instantly take on the appearance of the person scanned.
你马上就会变成你扫描的那个人.
Was the scanning device taken?
扫描器也被拿走了吗?
No, it's still at Area 51. We checked it.
没有,它还在51区,我们检查过了.
So they can only impersonate a limited number of people.
所以不管这是谁干的, 只能变成少数几个人喽?
12, to be precise,
正确来说是12个.
including Colonel O'Neill, Dr Fraiser and Daniel.
包括欧尼尔上校, 弗雷泽医生和丹尼尔.
What about General Hammond?
那哈蒙德将军呢?
The alien impersonating him was trapped with several others.
假扮他的外星人跟 其他几个被困在大门室,
They activated some kind of self-destruct and blew themselves up.
他们启动某种自毁装置炸死了自己.
In case you're wondering, Teal'c and I were never scanned.
如果你想问的话, 提亚克和我没被扫描过.
That's good to know.
真高兴知道这点.
I've requested all the personnel files on those
我已经要来所有接近过
who had access to these devices.
这些装置的人员档案.
I'd like the two of you to check them out.
我要你们两个仔细看一下.
What about you? I'm going to Washington.
那你呢? 我要去华府.
I need to look up an old acquaintance.
我必须去找个熟人.
Major Carter. I'm here to see Agent Barrett.
我是卡特少校, 我来找巴雷特探员的.
Major Carter. I was wondering how long it would be before you came by.
卡特少校, 我还在想你什么时候才会出现呢.
Welcome to NID headquarters.
欢迎到NID总部.
Only eight people at Area 51 have
三年来51区只有八个人
had authorised access to the mimic devices.
有权接近模仿装置.
We must speak to them all.
我们必须跟他们全部谈过.
Most have moved to the X-303 project,
他们大多数都已经转调到X-303计划,
so they're still living in Nevada.
所以都还住在内华达.
Wait a minute. There's something.
等等,这里有东西...
Dr Brent Langham.
布伦特 朗翰姆博士.
Deceased.
死亡.
Killed in an automobile accident three weeks ago.
死于三周前的车祸.
Given the circumstance,
以目前的情况看来,
that would seem to be a highly unlikely coincidence.
这实在太过巧合了.
What exactly are you implying here, Major?
你到底在暗示什么,少校?
That the NID had a hand in the assassination of a US senator?
NID跟美国参议员的暗♥杀♥案有关?
Very few organisations have the resources to pull off something like this.
有能力做到这点的组织并不多.
And the man accused happens to belong to one of them.
而被控有罪的人正好来自其中之一.
The SGC is not behind this.
星门指挥部跟这无关.
Senator Kinsey was no friend of the Stargate Command.
金赛参议员跟星际之门 指挥中心的关系并不友善,
He tried to take you down more than once.
其实他还不只一次要除掉你们.
We don't engage in criminal activity, Agent Barrett,
我们跟犯罪活动无关,巴雷特探员,
unlike the NID.
跟NID比起来我敢确定.
The Prometheus incident was orchestrated
如果你是指"土卫十六"事件的话,
by a handful of rogue agents.
那是少数害群之马干的.
What about Steveston, Oregon? You sat by and watched
那奥勒冈的史帝文顿呢?
while the Goa'uld took over an entire town of civilians.
你们袖手旁观让勾阿呜 占领全镇的无辜平民.
That was an officially sanctioned operation.
那是官方核准的任务.
It would've succeeded if it wasn't for you.
如果不是你们插手的话它会成功的.
Are you kidding me? Your agents were compromised
你开玩笑吧? 你们的探员遭到寄生,
and your organisation was about to be infiltrated.
差点就渗透进你们的组织.
Look, Major...
听着,少校...
The videotape of Colonel O'Neill clearly
那卷录影带证明
places him at the scene of the crime,
欧尼尔上校 在犯罪现场,
and the murder weapon was found near his cabin.
而凶器是在他的小木屋附近找到的.
So, if you'll excuse me...
所以如果你不介意的话...
I've got work to do.
我还有工作要做.
It says here that by 2075
你知道吗,报上说到了2075年,
the Earth's oceans will be too warm to sustain most coral reefs
地球上的海洋将温暖到 珊瑚礁无法生存,
and, once they're gone, the ecosystem of the planet will collapse.
而一旦珊瑚礁消失,这星球上的 整个生态系统也将跟着土崩瓦解.
That's a cheerful thought.
真是可爱的想法.
We spend all of our time trying to protect the world from the Goa'uld.
我们拼了老命 想从勾阿呜手中保护它,
Maybe we should worry a little more about protecting it from ourselves.
也许我们应该多费点心从 我们自己手里拯救它才对.
What are we doing out here, Agent Barrett?
我们在这里干什么, 巴雷特探员?
My office is bugged.
我的办公室被窃听了.
It's standard procedure to record all conversations in NID headquarters.
记录在NID总部里所有对话是标准程序.
What I'm about to say, Major,
少校,我要告诉你的事
nobody else can know, especially my superiors.
不能让别人知道, 特别是我的长官.
What are you talking about?
你在说什么?
There's a cancer at the NID,
NID里有毒瘤,
a shadow organisation that operates outside the law.
一个无视法律运作的秘密组织.
It's time they were exposed. I agree.
该是把它揭发出来的时候了. 我同意.
The Prometheus incident was the last straw.
"土卫十六"事件是最后一根稻草.
I was called to the White House for an assignment.
之后我被召往白宫接受任命.
What does this have to do with Colonel O'Neill?
这跟欧尼尔上校有什么关系?
Senator Kinsey was working for me.
金赛参议员为我工作,
He was about to give me enough evidence
他正要给我能拉下这个秘密集团的
to bring down the leadership of the group.
整个领导人员的足够证据.
How did you convince him to do that?
你怎么说服他帮你的?
I know about a few of the skeletons in the senator's closet.
这么说吧, 我知道参议员一些不可告人的秘密,
And it is an election year. You blackmailed him.
还有,现在是选举年. 你恐吓他.
I'll do whatever it takes to bring these people down, Major.
我会尽一切所能抓出这些人, 少校.
Who else knows about this?
知道这事的还有谁?
As of this moment, the president, a few members of his staff, and you.
现在的话有总统, 几个他的部下和你.
You're working alone? The smaller the operation, the better.
你单独作业? 活动愈小愈不容易被人发现.
You have no idea how far the corruption goes. The SGC isn't immune.
谁知道腐♥败♥的范围有多大,少校, 连星门指挥部都不能幸免.
You're taking a big risk talking to me.
那你是冒着很大的风险跟我谈话.
I need your help. And you haven't told me everything.
我需要你的帮忙. 再说我认为你还有事瞒着我.
What makes you so sure that
你看过不利于欧尼尔上校的证据,
Colonel O'Neill is innocent?
你为什么那么肯定他是无辜的?
When you work with someone that long, you know.
当你跟一个人共事够久的话, 你就是知道.
There's something more than that. There's something you're not telling me.
不,不只这些, 有些事你没告诉我.
Your job requires you to be suspicious of everybody, even your co-workers.
你的工作要你怀疑每个人, 甚至是你的同事.
Where I'm from, we trust each other with our lives every day.
我来的地方不一样, 我们每一天都以我们的性命相信别人.
Maybe that's something you can't understand.
也许这是你无法了解的.
I guess it's never too late to learn.
我想现在开始学也还不晚.
When the mimic devices were found,
当模仿装置刚送到51区的时候,
eight scientists were assigned to study them.
共有八个科学家奉令研究它们.
The Pentagon hoped to adapt the devices for use in the field.
五角大楼希望能 改造这些装置用在战场上.
However, while the holographic images
然而由外星人创造出的
created by the aliens lasted indefinitely,
原始立体影像极为稳定,
those created in the lab only lasted for three to four minutes at a time,
但是由实验室科学家们创造出的 影像仅能支持三到四分钟,
due to problems with electromagnetic interference.
就会被电磁波干扰.
So the project was scaled back,
所以这个计划就被缩编,
and five of the team members were reassigned.
五名成员被重新指派,
The remaining three were Dr Singh, Dr Healey,
剩下的三个是: 辛格博士,希利博士.
and this fellow - Dr Brent Langham.
和这位...布伦特 朗翰姆博士.
They continued working for six months with no breakthroughs.
他们花了半年继续研究 这些装置但没有新的突破.
Finally, the project was shut down.
最后这个计划被关闭.
Dr Healey and Dr Singh were transferred to the X-303 project.
希利博士和辛格博士 都被转往X-303计划.
And Dr Langham?
那朗翰姆博士呢?
He was supposedly killed in a car crash two days
他被认为死于一场车祸,
剧集 | 星际之门 SG-1(1997) | 导航列表