and belief that makes the colonel who he is,
相信他自己作为上校
and be forced to judge himself by that code.
并被迫以相同的荣誉标准审视自己
What Hammond referred to as "the difference between us and the Tok'ra".
特别是哈蒙德将军 说到我们和托克拉不同的地方.
We don't leave our people behind.
我们决不留下自己人.
Is it you?
是你吗?
You shouldn't be here.
你不该在这儿的.
You look so different.
你看起来很不一样.
How can you be Kanan?
你怎么会是卡楠?
I'm not.
我不是.
If I leave with you, he will know.
如果我跟你走,他会知道的.
He used both of us.
他利用我们两个...
He did use both of us.
他的确是利用我们两个.
How long were you host to this Kanan before he made you come here?
在卡楠说服你来找她时 你当他宿主多久了?
Days or merely hours?
几天?或仅几个小时?
I don't remember.
我不记得了.
What did this Kanan share about his previous mission here?
卡楠告诉过你他先前 在这里的任务是什么吗?
Nothing.
什么都没有说.
What did he want with my slave? I don't know.
他要我的奴隶作什么? 我不知道.
Why did he return? I don't know.
他为什么回来? 我不知道.
I believe you.
我相信你.
You're a victim of this Tok'ra just as I am.
你是这个托克拉的受害者, 就跟我一样.
This Kanan took over your body,
这个卡楠控制了他宿主--你的身体,
just as I or any other Goa'uld would have done.
就像我或其他勾阿呜做的一样.
He used you to come here.
他利用你来到这里.
But to what purpose?
但为了什么?
I believe the answers are there in your mind.
我相信答案在你心里.
Even if you are host for a matter of hours,
即使你只当了几小时的宿主,
something of him will be left behind.
一些他的事情还是会留下...
An unfortunate inheritance for you,
不幸的是你继承了它们...
because I will find them...
因为我将会找到它们...
if I have to dig them out.
就算我必须...挖-出-来.
You're telling me Kanan was compelled to rescue a slave he met months ago?
你是告诉我卡楠被迫去救 一个他几个月前遇到的奴隶?
As a result of blending with Colonel O'Neill, yes.
和欧尼尔上校结合的直接结果, 是的,长官.
Based on the arrogant notion O'Neill would never have left her behind.
由于上校那种决不丢下她的傲慢想法.
Sir, I know from experience how deeply the emotions can be shared
长官,我有亲身经历 知道托克拉共生体和...
between a Tok'ra symbiote and its host.
它的宿主间的情感分享有多深厚.
So do I, Major Carter.
我也是,卡特少校.
Still, your theory seems to be based on just intuition.
你的理论几乎只是基于直觉.
I won't argue with that, but it's not without reasoning.
我不否认, 但那不是没有理由的.
I know that's where Colonel O'Neill is. As do I.
我知道欧尼尔上校在那儿. 我也是.
We're all in agreement. It makes no difference.
我们全都同意. 那也没有差别.
If indeed O'Neill is in Baal's hands,
就算欧尼尔上校的确在巴尔手里,
he is far beyond our reach.
我们根本碰不到他.
We have plans to the outpost. Then you know it is a fortress.
我们有前哨站的蓝图. 那你知道它是个要塞.
An army could not hope to penetrate it.
没有一支军队能够打进那里.
Kanan obviously thought it was possible.
卡楠认为那是有可能的.
Sir, if we went in with maybe two SG teams.
长官,如果我们带两个小队兵力进去...
I'm sorry, but I agree with the councillor.
我很抱歉,少校,但我同意议员的话.
I've gone over the intel on this outpost.
我看过我们手上的前哨站的情报.
A successful attack of any magnitude is beyond our capabilities.
我们没有能力进行成功的攻击.
Come in.
进来.
General Hammond. Teal'c. What is it?
哈蒙德将军. 提亚克,什么事?
I have been meditating on the possibility of rescuing O'Neill.
我想过了救援欧尼尔上校的可能性...
I've been going over the plans of the outpost again myself.
我才刚把前哨站的蓝图重看了一遍,
I don't see how we have a chance against this fortress,
我看不出我们有任何机会能成功打下 防御如此之强的要塞,
no matter how big the force.
不管我们动员多少兵力.
Agreed. I believe it would take the power of a Goa'uld mothership to do so.
同意.我相信一艘勾阿呜母舰能够做到这点.
Unfortunately we don't have one of those.
可惜我们并没有.
Perhaps not, but there are many System Lords that do.
也许没有...但很多系统领主有.
What was its name?
它叫什么名字?
Kanan. There. You remember his name.
卡楠. 对了...你记得他的名字.
What was his mission?
他的任务是什么?
No mission. Was it to steal the slave from me?
没有任务. 是不是从我这里窃取奴隶?
I don't know.
我不知道.
Did Kanan believe a slave could know my secrets?
卡楠相信奴隶知道我的秘密吗?
There's something else you're hiding from me. I sense it.
你对我隐瞒了一些事情,
I feel it.
我感觉的到.
When are you gonna end this?
你什么时候才要结束?
When you tell me what I wish to know
如果你告诉我我想知道的,我就结束.
Daniel...
丹尼尔...
The mind is beginning to fail. It's time for the sarcophagus.
你的神智已经开始消失, 该是进石棺的时候了.
But as you regain the strength to return here, consider this.
但当你恢复力气回到这里时, 想清楚...
It will be far worse next time.
下一次会更糟糕.
Daniel.
丹尼尔.
Thoran's threatening to end diplomatic relations.
托兰议员威胁要结束外交关系.
What did he say? Among other things I won't mention,
他说了什么? 其他的我就不说了,
that this is the reason they've been reluctant to share intelligence.
确实的理由是他们不愿分享情报.
So be it. That's more or less what I said.
那就断交吧. 我就是这样说的.
The Tok'ra need us right now more than we need them.
现在托克拉需要我们, 远超过于我们需要他们.
Do we expect a response from Lord Yu? No, sir.
我们能期待系统领主禹的回应吗? 不,长官.
We know he received the plans to Baal's outpost
我们知道他已经收到前哨站蓝图
and the message that went along with it
和怎么对付的消息,
but we don't know if he'll act on it.
但我们没办法知道他是不是会采取行动.
I believe he will.
我相信他会的.
Baal has kept the outpost a secret from the other System Lords.
巴尔一直没让其他系统领主知道这个前哨站的存在.
How will destroying the power generators first help the colonel?
我还是先了解怎么才能毁掉发电机帮到上校.
It will give O'Neill a fighting chance, nothing more.
那会给欧尼尔一个奋斗的机会, 就这样了.
Daniel? I'm here.
丹尼尔? 我在这儿.
You were gone.
你离开了.
I know. I'm sorry. There was something I had to do, but...
我知道,我很抱歉, 我得去办些事情....
I'm back now. I promise I'll stay with you till this is over.
不过我现在回来了, 我跟你保证我会陪着你到事情结束.
It'll never be over. Yes, it will.
永远不会结束的. 会,它会的.
Daniel, you have to end this.
丹尼尔,你得结束这一切.
Jack, just hang in there a while longer.
杰克,你只要再撑一下下就好...
No.
不.
I can't go back in there.
我不能再回那里去.
If I go back, I swear to God...
如果我回去,我发誓...
I'll give Baal what he wants. I'll tell him.
我会告诉巴尔他要的所有事情, 我会告诉他.
What?
什么?
That he loved her.
他爱她.
Kanan?
卡楠?
He came back for her. He wanted to save her.
他为了她回来, 他想救她.
Baal doesn't know this. If he finds out,
巴尔不知道这件事... 如果他知道了,
he'll do to her what he's doing to me.
他会用对付我的方式对付她.
Daniel, if you don't end this...
丹尼尔,如果你不结束这一切...
I'll tell him.
我告诉他.
You won't have to. It's almost over, Jack.
你不需要...几乎已经结束了,杰克.
How? You were right.
怎么说? 你是对的.
There was always a way out.
总是有方法出去的...
Well, at least there was always a chance.
至少总是有机会.
Your journey isn't over, Jack. Not yet.
你的旅程还没结束,杰克.还不到时候.
What'd you do?
你做了什么?
Nothing. It was Sam and Teal'c.
我什么都没做...那是,山姆和提亚克.
And Jonas, too.
还有,呃,乔纳斯也有份.
What?
啥?
They thought of something.
他们想了一些方法...
What?
啥?
This is it.
就是这个.
All you ever wanted was a fighting chance, Jack. Now you have it.
你只想要有一个奋斗的机会,杰克. 现在你有了.
If anyone can make it out of here, you can.
如果有人能够逃的出去, 那就是你.
Lord Yu attacks.
(男声) 系统领主禹进攻了!
Daniel
丹尼尔
Come with me. He'll stop us.
跟我走! 不,他会阻止我们的.
Come
走!
Dr Fraiser says he'll suffer withdrawal symptoms
弗雷泽医生说他可能
from so long in a sarcophagus,
因为多次使用石棺,
but she expects a full recovery.
而造成戒断症状, 不过她认为他会完全康复的.
What about the woman he returned for?
他带回来的那个女人呢?
She decided to stay with the Tok'ra.
她决定留在托克拉那边.
She will fight in Kanan's name.
(提亚克) 她也许会以卡楠的名义 继续他的战斗.
剧集 | 星际之门 SG-1(1997) | 导航列表