You took a big risk. I knew you were listening.
你冒了很大的险. 我知道你会听的.
What makes you think I was gonna
你为什么认为我会
come in before they incriminated themselves?
在你让 他们自行招供的时候进来?
When you work with someone, you just know.
当你跟某人共事的时候, 你就是会知道.
Ah, Colonel O'Neill.
啊,欧尼尔上校,
Glad you could make it.
真高兴你赶上了.
What do you want, Kinsey?
你想怎样,金赛?
I thought we should have a little chat before we meet the press.
我只是认为我俩在出去 面对群众前应该先聊一下.
Did you need to gloat a little?
你要先沾沾自喜一番吗?
Don't be that way, Jack. You need this as much as I do.
喔,别这样嘛,杰克. 你跟我一样需要.
You'll only get public vindication
唯一去除大众疑虑的方法 -
if the two of us appear on the 6 o'clock news shaking hands.
就是我俩现身于六点的新闻上, 相互握手.
Yeah. I'm not sure it's worth it.
我可不确定值得这样做.
The American people don't want
美国人♥民♥可不希望他们的
their air-force officers to be assassins, Jack.
空军军官成为刺客,杰克.
They want them to be heroes.
他们要他们成为英雄.
I'm gonna make you a hero.
而我就要让你变成英雄...
Shall we?
该走了吧?
First of all, I want to apologise to you and to the American people
首先我必须向各位及美国人♥民♥致歉,
for the deception surrounding my untimely demise.
为了欺骗你们我... "过早的死讯".
It was an unfortunate but necessary final step
这是我调查一些 在几个主要政♥府♥机关中 -
in my investigation of certain antidemocratic forces
生根的反民♥主♥力量的行动中,
that had taken root in several key government agencies.
遗憾但必要的一步,
The ringleaders of this conspiracy have now been taken into custody.
这个阴谋集团的主谋 已经遭到逮捕.
Of course, taking a bullet
当然挨子弹并不是
was not part of my original plan to bring these men down.
我计划中的一部份,
But the success of the operation was well...
过这个行动的成功
... any personal sacrifice on my part.
值得我个人小小的牺牲;
And I want the American people to know that, if elected,
而且我要美国人♥民♥知道, 如果我当选,
I intend to bring that same determination
我会带着对正义的决心 -
and zeal for justice with me to the White House.
和热诚一起进入白宫.
I would also like to thank Colonel Jack O'Neill
我也想要感谢在我的调查报告中
of the United States Air Force
扮演重要角色的
for the vital role he played in my investigation.
美国空军上校杰克 欧尼尔,
I can't go into details for reasons of national security,
基于国♥家♥安♥全♥的理由 我无法透露太多细节,
but I can assure you all
但我可以向各位保证,
that any evidence pointing to the colonel as my would-be assassin
任何证据表明上校是刺杀我的嫌犯
was simply part of the operation.
都是行动的一部份.
Colonel.
上校?
Smile, Colonel. You just won me the election.
露出微笑,上校, 你刚帮我赢了这次的选举.
剧集 | 星际之门 SG-1(1997) | 导航列表