which I ordered medium-rare, but is well-done.
我要半熟而它却是全熟的.
I've been noticing similar behaviour all morning.
整个早上我都看到类似的行为,
It's like the town's half-asleep.
就像整个小镇都在半睡眠状态.
Major Carter, sorry to bother you.
卡特少校,抱歉打扰了.
Sheriff Knox would like to see you.
诺克斯警长想见你.
You and your colleagues have been asking questions around town.
我知道你和你的同事 在镇上到处问问题.
Yeah. Is that a problem?
对,不行吗?
We found gasoline residue at the lab. A lot of it.
我们在实验室里发现汽油残留... 很多汽油.
So the fire was deliberate. It means the stakes have gotten higher.
所以是蓄意纵火. 这也意味着情况变得严重许多.
If you know something... Sheriff, I already told you.
少校,如果你知道什么的话... 警长,我已经说过.
My investigation pertains to a matter of...
我的调查关系到...
National security. I know.
国♥家♥安♥全♥,我晓得.
I didn't get any useful information today. I'm not surprised.
事实是,今早我并没得到多少有用的消息. 我不意外.
Everyone at the lab had a confidentiality agreement.
每个在实验室工作的人都签有保密协定,
Nobody wants to get sued.
没有人想吃官司.
Now we know it was arson, maybe the company will be willing to cooperate.
我们现在知道这是纵火, 公♥司♥也许愿意合作.
I wouldn't be too sure about that.
我可不那么确定.
Well, they're gonna wanna know who burned their lab down.
他们总会想知道是谁 烧掉了他们的实验室吧.
There's something you don't know.
有些事你不清楚.
Two months ago, another Immunitech researcher named Peter Stofer vanished.
两个月前另一个免疫科技的研究人员 彼得 斯托弗也失踪了.
The case was never solved. Why didn't you tell me?
案子至今未结. 你怎么没告诉我这件事?
The town's been through some rough times, Major.
这个小镇有一段艰苦岁月, 少校.
Shipyard shut down two years ago, put everybody out of work.
两年前造船厂关门, 使大家都失业了.
When Immunitech came, they brought a lot of money to the area.
当免疫科技搬到这里时, 他们带来了大笔的资金.
So nobody says anything bad about 'em.
所以没人想听到关于他们的坏消息.
There was no solid evidence of foul play.
在斯托弗案中并没有违法的确实证据.
Stofer just didn't show up for work one day and hasn't been seen since.
他只是有一天没来上班, 而且再没人见过他.
But I did get the feeling the company had something to hide.
不过我倒是感觉公♥司♥隐瞒了一些事情.
What do you mean?
什么意思?
We subpoenaed documents from them.
我们发传票从他们那边取得文件.
This is what we got.
这些是我们拿到的.
Did Stofer work with Dr Flemming?
斯托弗跟弗莱明博士一起工作吗?
They were partners.
他们是搭档.
I'm gonna need to borrow these.
我需要借用这些.
Well, this is interesting. It's a shipping invoice.
有意思,这些是运输单据.
Flemming and Stofer ordered all the latest material on stem-cell research.
弗莱明和斯托弗订了 所有干细胞研究的最新原料.
Really? Hm.
真的?嗯.
There's no record of Immunitech doing research in that area.
免疫科技并没有这领域的记录, 这是...
I know. Why would they keep that a secret?
我知道. 他们为什么要保密?
Stem cells can be used to create skin grafts or organs,
干细胞能用来生成移植用的皮肤或器官,
but, theoretically, they can also be used to create human clones.
不过理论上它们也能用来创造人类复♥制♥人.
Which is illegal.
那是犯法的.
So if they were cloning
所以若是他们在进行某种复♥制♥研究,
and Flemming decided to blow the whistle...
而弗莱明决定爆料...
He would have to be silenced.
他必须被制止.
But why would he call you?
那他为什么打电♥话♥给你?
It must have something to do with Adrian Conrad.
那一定和艾德里安 康拉德有关.
We should go through the rest of this stuff, see if anything turns up.
我们应该看完其他的东西, 看看有什么线索.
This town certainly does get quiet at night.
这小镇晚上还真是安静.
Evening.
晚上好.
What can I get you?
要点什么?
Ginger ale.
姜汁汽水.
I'll have the same.
一样.
It does not appear we are welcome.
我们显然不受欢迎.
Well, it's natural for small-town people
小镇居民会对陌生人 有所猜忌
to be suspicious of strangers, right?
是很自然的不是吗?
We just have to give it more of an effort.
我们要多加努力.
Hey, guys.
嗨,各位.
You have much to learn about humans. That's kind of my point.
你对人类还有很多要学的呢. 这就是我的重点.
How are we supposed to fit in when we spend all our time on base?
我们一直待在基地里的话 要怎么融入地球人之中?
Thanks.
谢了.
I have a sufficient grasp of Earth culture.
我对地球文化有足够的了解.
But you'll never be one of them.
但你永远不会真正成为他们的一份子.
This is not my home.
这里不是我的家.
When my time with SG-1 is done,
当我参与SG-1的时间结束后,
I will return to Chulak with my son.
我要跟我儿子一起回恰拉可.
I guess that's the difference between us.
我想这就是我俩不同的地方.
I don't think I'll be able to go back.
我不认为我回得去.
You're in our seats.
你们坐了我们的位子.
There are many empty seats.
还有很多其他的空位.
But these are ours.
但这是我们的.
Is there a problem here?
有问题吗?
No.
没有.
Apparently we were in their seats.
显然我们坐到了他们的位子.
What was that? They're not fit to be in our presence.
这是搞什么? 他们不配出现在我们当中.
If you do anything to jeopardise this operation,
如果你们做了什么 危及这个任务的行动,
I will kill you myself.
我会亲自杀了你们.
I spoke with Janet this morning.
早上我跟珍妮特谈过,
She did a preliminary analysis on the sample I sent.
她对我送去的样本进行了初步分♥析♥.
She thinks the liquid in the syringe
她认为针筒里的液体
might be some sort of sulphur-based antibiotic.
可能是 某种磺胺结构的抗生素.
So, some kind of miracle drug.
所以是种...神药?
We won't know anything for sure until we get more test results back.
在得到更多测试结果前 我们无法确定.
That's the guy from the bar.
是酒吧里的那个家伙.
Hi. Hello.
嗨. 哈罗.
Sorry about our... misunderstanding last night.
抱歉关于我们昨晚的... 误会.
Excuse me? At the bar, our little confrontation.
什么? 在酒吧,我们小小的会面...
My friend and I were in your seats.
和我朋友坐了你们的位置?
I'm afraid you've got me mistaken for someone else.
恐怕你认错人了.
I don't think so.
不会吧.
Last night I was home in bed.
昨天晚上我在家里睡觉.
That's a little strange. He didn't seem to remember us.
怪了,他好像不记得我们.
Perhaps he'd had too much alcohol.
也许他喝了太多的酒精.
I thought of that, but he wasn't hungover.
想过这点,但他并没有宿醉的迹象.
Or didn't tell his wife he was in the bar.
也许他不想让老婆知道他去了酒吧.
He didn't have a wedding ring.
他没戴婚戒.
We are being watched.
我们被监视了.
The silver car.
那部银色车.
He's from the sheriff's office.
是在警长办公室那边的人,
He was outside when we first got in town.
我们刚到镇上时他就在外面.
He was in the restaurant yesterday.
昨天他也在餐厅.
OK, take it easy.
好啦,别激动!
Why are you following us? I don't know what you mean.
你干嘛跟踪我们? 我不知道你在说什么.
Teal'c. All right, all right, all right
提亚克. 好,好,好...
I wasn't sure if you could be trusted. With what?
我不知道你们值不值得信任. 哪方面?
I was a security guard at Immunitech.
我是免疫科技的安全警卫.
I think Dr Flemming was murdered.
我想弗莱明博士被谋杀了.
Why would you say that?
(乔纳斯) 你为什么这么说?
About a week ago he wanted to know if I could get him a gun.
大约一星期前他来找我, 他想知道我是不是能替他弄把枪.
Said he was in danger and I was the only one that could help him.
他说他有生命危险 而我是唯一能帮他的人.
Why you? Well, that's the weird part.
为什么是你? 这就是奇怪的地方.
He said the people after him only come out at night
他说找上他的人
while everyone's asleep.
只在晚上人们睡了以后才出来.
Since I worked a graveyard shift,
而我值的是白天睡觉的大夜班,
I guess he figured I wasn't one of 'em.
所以我猜他认为我不是其中一份子.
First I thought that he was crazy,
起先我以为他疯了,
and then he went missing.
但他后来失踪了.
That's when I decided that working for Immunitech
我开始觉得替免疫科技工作
was a little too dangerous.
有点危险.
Why didn't you tell the sheriff?
你为什么不告诉警长?
Flemming said that no one in the town could be trusted,
弗莱明 说镇上没人可以信任,
but I figured I owed the guy to tell someone.
不过我觉得我该为他告诉别人.
If it hadn't been for him, I would have died in that fire.
如果不是他, 我就会死于那场火灾中了.
"They only come out at night. " What exactly is that supposed to mean?
"他们只在晚上出来". 这到底是什么意思?
Maybe this has something to do with what happened to us at the bar.
也许这跟我们在酒吧里遇到的事有关. 确实.
What did happen to you at the bar? We were met with hostility.
你们在酒吧里遇上什么事? 我们遭到敌视.
You didn't say anything weird, did you?
你们没说什么怪话吧?
Why are you looking at me?
你为什么看我?
Anyway, random aggressiveness in a bar isn't unusual.
不管怎样,在酒吧里 偶尔遇上挑衅是很正常的.
But why didn't the man remember me?
但为什么餐厅里那家伙不记得我?
剧集 | 星际之门 SG-1(1997) | 导航列表