The Chinese government has threatened to go public
就说中国政♥府♥威胁要公开 -
with information that contradicts one of our cover stories.
跟我们一个掩饰故事 相反的资讯好了.
But that isn't the only reason.
但这不是唯一的理由.
The fact is,
事实是,
due in no small part to the actions of the Stargate programme's...
因为星际之门计划的旗舰队伍
flagship team, SG-1,
SG-1的许多行动,
our planet is facing imminent danger.
招致我们的星球面对立即的危险.
So, assuming this is not some sort of elaborate hoax,
好吧,假设这不是什么 精心策划的恶作剧,
and there are no television cameras ready to pop out at any moment,
不会有电视摄影机随时蹦出来的话,
these aliens who threaten to destroy Earth even as we speak...
那些外星人在我们说话时 正威胁要毁灭地球?...
The Goa'uld. Mmhm.
勾阿呜. 嗯哼.
They built the Stargate? No, sir.
是他们建造星际之门的吗? 不,先生.
The gate system was built by an older race,
星际之门系统是由更古老
long since disappeared.
且消失已久的种族所建的.
The Goa'uld regularly use the gates,
勾阿呜经常使用星际之门,
but they subjugate humans with powerful ships
他们以能够作星际旅行的威力强大
capable of interstellar travel.
的太空船征服那些移♥民♥的人类.
Such as the one that crashed in the Pacific Ocean.
像是坠毁在太平洋的那艘?
And the Goa'uld have dozens,
勾阿呜有几十艘,
if not hundreds, of these vessels.
甚至上百艘那种太空船.
This is a single Ha'tak-class vessel.
这是艘哈塔克级战舰,
Each Goa'uld system lord operates entire fleets of these.
每个勾阿呜系统领主 都有这种船组成的舰队,
Typically a Goa'uld flagship
(戴维斯) 普通一艘勾阿呜的旗舰
is several times this size.
有它的好几倍大.
They also have bombers called Al-Kesh
他们也有中程的轰炸舰称为艾欧凯序
and small fighters known as Death Gliders.
还有小一点的, 称为死亡滑翔机的战斗舰.
Pull up, Teal'c. Teal'c, pull up
拉起来,提亚克. 提亚克,拉起来.
The Goa'uld are more advanced than us in every way.
勾阿呜在很多方面都比我们先进,
There can be no doubt that they have hostile intentions.
而且毫无疑问他们具有敌意.
Can we negotiate with them?
我们能跟他们谈判吗?
The Goa'uld are a predatory species, sir.
勾阿呜是掠夺性的种族,先生.
They will enslave a planet or,
他们会奴役整个星球的居民
in the face of resistance, wipe out its inhabitants.
或是单纯将他们完全消灭,
They don't negotiate.
他们是不谈判的.
We have witnessed Goa'uld attacks on several worlds.
我们目击过勾阿呜攻击数个星球.
They begin with a long-range assault launched from orbit,
他们的标准程序是以 从轨道上发动长程攻击开始,
designed to take out planetary defences
目的是除去星球上的防御
and instil fear in the population.
并带给大众恐慌.
I am Svarog.
(回音) 我是斯伏洛格.
From this day forth, you will serve me.
从今天开始,你们将为我服务.
After their orbital assault,
一旦完成轨道攻击,
they'll move in to strike any remaining ground positions.
他们接着就自♥由♥地 对任何残存的地面阵地展开战术突袭,
After that, they'll put their troops on the ground.
之后他们就将军队送到地面上,
Each mothership carries hundreds if not thousands of warriors.
每艘母舰能载运数百到数千名战士.
They appear to be amassing a few troops.
他们显然是在聚集军队.
It was high time you were all briefed
你们早该得到报告知道
on what we're up against.
我们要对付的是什么.
If what you are saying is true,
如果你说的是真的,
then the United States government has unilaterally taken actions...
那就是美国政♥府♥片面采取的行动
... which have placed the whole world in jeopardy.
导致整个世界陷入危机.
Mr Ambassador, I know how you feel.
相信我,大使先生,我了解你的感觉.
When this was brought to my attention,
当这个计划第一次引起我的注意时,
I insisted that the gate
我就坚持星际之门
was too dangerous to remain in operation.
危险到不能继续使用,
Unfortunately I was overruled.
很可惜的我遭到否决.
With due respect, the president took your recommendation.
无意冒犯,参议员, 总统采取了你的建言,
And it nearly resulted in disaster.
而几乎引来一场大灾难.
It was only because of the efforts of SG-1,
如果不是SG-1做出的努力
who violated your order to shut down the gate,
违背你关闭星门的命令,
that we managed to survive.
我们早就都死了.
Oh, and they've done a great job since,
噢,那他们之后在你麾下
under your tenure, haven't they, General?
可真是记录辉煌啊,将军?
You managed to defeat the Goa'uld known as Apophis,
你们才除掉阿波菲斯,
only to see him replaced by another more dangerous one.
他马上就被另一个 更危险的勾阿呜所取代,
Isn't that a fair assessment?
这么说公平吗?
You are the one they call Thor.
(深处勾阿呜声音) 你是他们叫索尔的.
I am Anubis.
我是阿努比斯.
As I have told your lieutenant,
我已经告诉过你的代表,
I will reveal nothing to you.
我是不会吐露任何事情的.
This device will be implanted into your brain.
这个装置将植入你的脑部,
It will form a link between your mind and the ship's computer.
它会将你的心智和 这艘船的电脑连结在一起,
Your knowledge will simply be downloaded into our memory banks.
你的知识将轻易下载到 我们的记忆库里,
You will no doubt resist.
你当然会反抗,
And you will no doubt fail.
但你毫无疑问地将会失败.
The Goa'uld possess no such technology.
勾阿呜没有这种科技.
I think you'll find many things have changed since my return.
我想你将会发现, 我回来后很多事情都会改变.
Admittedly, Anubis has technology
无疑地,阿努比斯是有
that is far superior to any other Goa'uld.
远较其他勾阿呜先进的科技,
But we could not have foreseen his return
但我们无法预言他的归来会
to power among the other system lords.
加强其他所有的系统领主的力量.
The point is, he's already tried to
重点是, 他已经两次
destroy the Earth on two occasions.
尝试毁灭地球.
I'm sure you were getting to that.
我相信你就要说到这点.
Yes, sir. A year ago, we discovered
是的,先生.大约一年前,我们发现了
an asteroid on a collision course with Earth.
一颗与地球轨道相冲的小行星.
When you say "asteroid" I assume you mean "spaceship".
你说的"小行星", 我想是指太空船.
No, sir. Not this time.
不,先生,这次不是.
We were fortunate to detect it at all.
我们很幸运能侦测到它,
There'd have been no need for a cover story.
如果它撞到地球那就根本不需要掩饰说辞了,
It would have wiped out all life.
就我们所知它将消灭所有的生物.
The asteroid had been deliberately set on a collision course...
我们发现这颗小行星是阿努比斯 故意放置到
... with Earth by Anubis.
与地球相撞的航道.
Fortunately we managed to divert it in time.
所幸我们及时将它转向.
Carter, I can see my house.
卡特,我可以看到我家!
Engaging hyperdrive... now.
启动超高速推进器!
I should point out once again, gentlemen,
我要再次向各位指出,
that it was SG-1 who saved us.
是SG-1救了我们.
Are we expecting another attack?
我们还会遭到其他攻击吗?
Anubis is consolidating his position amongst the system lords,
阿努比斯目前正忙着在 其他系统领主中巩固他的地位,
but in time he will turn his attention back to Earth.
不过他将注意力转回地球 只是时间问题.
The nations represented here
目前在这房♥间中的国家构成了
make up the bulk of this planet's military capacity.
这个星球上绝大部分的武力,
Our chances for successful resistance...
如果我们能携手合作的话,
... would be improved if we work together.
我们对抗他的成功机会将大幅提升.
This would require an unprecedented level of military cooperation,
这将要求史无前例的军事合作,
as well as a commitment from all of you to maintain absolute secrecy.
以及各国严加保密的承诺.
I'm afraid that may be impossible.
恐怕这是不可能的.
If we are facing invasion
如果我们面对入侵,
then we must warn our people so they can prepare.
那我们必须警告我们的人♥民♥作好准备.
Ambassador, we feel that coming forward now
无意冒犯,大使先生,我们觉得
would result in widespread panic.
这样只会造成大众的恐慌.
As opposed to the panic that
总比当外星人♥大♥军在我们的街道上
will result when aliens march through our streets?
出现时引起的恐慌要好吧?
The government of China does not believe in
中国政♥府♥不相信
keeping secrets from its people.
该向人♥民♥隐瞒事情,
We may have no choice but to release this information.
我们也许别无选择必须公布消息.
We're talking about a full-scale attack from space.
我们谈的是来自太空的全面攻击,
I'm afraid people are going to notice.
我怕我们的人♥民♥终究是会注意到的.
We're hoping it won't come to that.
我们希望不会到那个地步.
As you now know, Stargate Command
你们现在知道, 星际之门指挥中心
has dealt with several threats to this planet
已经解决了
without divulging information to the public.
几次这个星球的安全威胁 而不曾惊动一般大众.
You've been lucky and you know it.
你很清楚你们只是运气好.
We also have damn good people.
我们也有一流的人,
We've given as good as we've got.
我们有付出才有相等的收获.
On one occasion we managed to wipe out an entire fleet of motherships.
我们有一次曾经 灭掉整个舰队的母舰.
This SG1, I assume? That's right.
我猜是SG1. 一点不错.
Engaging force field.
启动力场.
Something wrong? No.
有什么不对吗? 没有.
I've just never blown up a star before.
只是我以前从没炸过一颗恒星.
剧集 | 星际之门 SG-1(1997) | 导航列表