We don't have enough altitude.
我们没有充足的高度.
If I don't get control, our orbit's gonna decay.
如果我得不到控制权, 我们的轨道将会走向衰退
Bridge to engine room. Come in.
桥连接到轮机室. 请回话.
What is it? Are we gonna get into hyperdrive soon?
那是什么? 我们将很快进入超光速引擎吗?
I'm working on it. The design is incredibly crude.
我正在工作 设计不能采信天然
It amazes me that a race as backward as yours
使我吃惊的是如同你的一个向后的民族
is attempting interstellar travel.
正在尝试星际旅行
Spare me the supervillain riff. We're on the clock here.
请恕我不是个超级好的人. 但是我们正在倒计时中.
That's enough.
足够了.
Orbit's starting to decay. Engine room to bridge.
轨道开始衰退. (康拉德) 轮机室连接到桥.
The hyperdrive is operational.
超光速引擎可以工作
Can we open a window from low orbit? Yes, sir.
我们能打开来自低轨道的窗吗? 是的,长官.
Then do it. Use the coordinates the Goa'uld gave us.
干吧. 使用勾阿呜给予了我们的坐标.
What is that?
那是什么?
The hyperdrive. That's bad, isn't it?
超光速引擎 不太好,是吗?
Sir, we're getting a report from AF SATCOM.
长官,我们正在得到一项从空军卫星通讯系统的报告.
The X-303 just disappeared from Earth orbit.
X-303 刚刚从地球轨道消失.
Clear. Can you shut down the hyperdrive?
了解 你能让超光速引擎停下来吗?
The computer's been reprogrammed. I don't have the access codes.
计算机被重新编程了. 我没有通行密♥码♥.
Let's find the others.
让我们找找别的.
Smith, Sanderson, come in.
史密斯,山德森,请回话.
Come in, dammit
请回话,该死的
Wait here.
呆在这里
You're finished here.
你在这里完成了
This one is injured, but alive.
这个受伤了, 但活着
Toast.
祝贺你
Where are the hostages?
人♥质♥在哪里?
Supply room, deck 4.
补给房♥间,甲板4
Supply room.
供应房♥间.
Carter, keep an eye on the bridge. Simmons...
卡特,注意桥. 西蒙斯......
Yeah, I know.
是,我知道.
I'm gonna savour this moment.
我现在要去试试
Where's the rest of my team? Just never you mind about your team.
我的队其余者在哪里? 你从不关心你的队
Sir, I have no idea where we are.
长官,我不知道我们在哪里.
There should be a planet here. What planet?
在这里应该有行星. 什么行星?
Back when Colonel Maybourne was running our off-world op,
梅伯恩上校跑开的时候回来
we found a tablet written in the language of the Ancients.
我们发现一个板上用古人的语言写的
It described a large cache of weapons
它描述了一个武器的隐藏所
and technology hidden in a secret location.
和隐藏的技术.
Colonel Simmons wanted it bad.
西蒙斯上校想要搞坏它
But we couldn't translate the coordinates.
但是我们无法翻译坐标.
Therefore, Colonel Simmons enlisted the aid of the Goa'uld.
因此,西蒙斯上校征募了勾阿呜的帮助.
After that, it was just a matter of waiting
在那之后,直到我们可以得到运输前
until we could get transportation.
它只是等候.
OK. Let's go home.
好 让我们回家
It's possible, when the hyperdrive was brought online,
可能的, 当超光速引擎在线的时候
no one fully accounted for the instability of the naquadria.
没有人完全解释 那夸达 的不安定.
Who does?
谁做?
What I'm saying is, If I don't know where we are,
我说什么了,如果我不知道我们在哪里
I can't plot a course for home.
我就不能策划
So what do we do now?
那我们现在怎么做?
Gibson and Finney are checking the food supply. It doesn't look good.
吉普森和芬尼正在检查食物供应. 看起来不好.
Based on our time spent in hyperspace,
基于我们花在超光速引擎上的时间,
we're at least 1200 light years from Earth.
我们至少是远离地球1200光年外
How does that help us?
那对我们有什么用?
It doesn't.
没有.
Colonel.
上校.
It's the Asgard.
那是阿斯加德.
Thor, buddy Nice timing.
索尔,美好的时间安排的伙伴.
It has been some time, O'Neill.
有些时候,欧尼尔
I owe you all a debt of gratitude
为从勾阿呜捕捉者手中解救我,
for rescuing me from my Goa'uld captors.
我欠你一个大大的人情债.
Nah.
算了
Hey, I thought you were going for the new body.
嗨,我认为你最好找一个新的身体.
I did.
我会的
It's nice.
那就好
So how did you find us?
你是怎么找到我们的?
The Asgard monitor all hyperspace activity in the vicinity of Earth.
在地球邻近的地方阿斯加德监测所有的活动多♥维♥空间.
We have been tracking you since you left orbit.
你留下了轨道我们追踪了你们.
Excellent. Can you help us out here?
非常好.你能在这里帮助我们吗?
In fact, it is we who need your help.
事实上,是我们需要你们的帮忙.
The Asgard home world has been overrun by the replicators.
阿斯加德的家园已经复♥制♥者泛滥成灾了
We have need of both you and your ship.
我们需要你和你们的船
剧集 | 星际之门 SG-1(1997) | 导航列表