Look what you did to my leg
看看你把我的腿搞成什么样子!
I set the trap for the pig.
我设陷阱是要抓猪的.
With a grenade?
用手榴弹?!
Where are you goin'?
你要上哪去?
Harry
哈瑞!
I found somethin'.
我发现了一些事情...
Stop eatin' that plant.
别再吃那种植物了.
It's messin' with your head, Harry.
它会迷惑你的心智,哈瑞.
Screw you.
啊,去你的!
Argh
啊-
General Hammond says he's considering new SG-1 leaders.
哈蒙德将军说他正在考虑新的 SG-1领队,
You included, Major.
你也包括在内,少校.
We know. Do you have anything?
我们已经知道了.你有发现吗?
Yeah. Yeah, I was finally able to come up with some photos
有,有.我终于弄到了几张 -
of that artefact that Maybourne got his hands on.
梅伯恩取得的古物的相片.
It's quite old, making the scroll a bit difficult to read.
它相当古老,那卷轴有点难读.
I'm pretty sure that the markings
我很确定石头上的符号♥
on the stone are just decoration, but...
只是装饰,但...
Teal'c, wind back that tape.
提亚克,倒转带子....
Stop. There. That was the first day we were there.
停,这里. 那是我们第一天到那里时拍的.
It was invisible after that.
我不敢相信.它在那之后就不见了,
I forgot it was even there.
我甚至忘了它的存在.
What? The moon.
什么? 那个星球的月球!
The doorway device doesn't use wormhole technology.
这个入口装置并未使用虫洞科技,
It wasn't designed to send you across the galaxy.
它并不是设计来送你穿过星系的.
We thought they'd been sent somewhere on the planet,
我们以为他们是被 送到这个行星上的某处,
but they've been sent to that moon.
但他们没有, 他们是被送到月球去了.
How do you know that?
你怎么知道?
The big circle is the planet. The little circle is the moon.
这个大圈是行星,小圈是月球.
The line between them is the path of transportation.
它们中间的这条线就是传送路径.
Hey
嘿!
Hey It was a Goa'uld
嘿,那是个勾阿呜.
He couldn't bring a weapon through that door,
它不能把武器带过大门,
so he brought a plant.
所以它带了一种植物,
It's some kind of drug or something.
那是种药或什么的.
Maybe it was an experiment.
也许那是种实验.
Maybe it was supposed to get the people to serve him.
也许它应该让这些人服侍他的,
I don't know, but it backfired.
我不知道,但它失败了.
These people... they all killed each other because of that plant.
这些人... 他们就是因为那种植物互相残杀,
You're paranoid.
你会妄想.
It's messin' with your head. I'm not tryin' to kill you.
它会迷乱你的神智, 我并没有要杀你.
Drop it.
丢了它.
Drop it now...
丢了它...
or I will shoot you.
否则我就开枪打你.
I'm not tryin' to kill ya, Harry.
我并不想杀你,哈瑞.
You're losing a lot of blood.
你流了很多血.
If I don't do something right now, you're gonna die.
如果我现在不做点什么,你会死.
Some retirement this turned out to be.
这是哪门子的退休啊.
How're ya doin'?
你怎么样?
My head's a little clearer.
我的脑袋有点清楚了.
How long have I been out?
我昏了多久?
I don't know. A day or so.
我不知道.一天左右吧.
I really screwed up, didn't I?
我真的搞砸了,不是吗?
It's not your fault.
那不是你的错.
None of the people here could stop themselves.
连这些人也无法控制他们自己.
Right from the beginning.
你一开始就是对的.
Sorry, Jack. I never should have dragged you into this.
抱歉,杰克. 我根本不该拖你蹚这趟浑水的.
Yes, Harry, you've been a very bad boy.
没错,哈瑞,你是个坏孩子...
Hey, don't you die on me now.
嘿,不准你现在死在我面前.
What difference will it make?
(远处隆隆声) 那有什么差别?
Because we're about to be rescued.
因为我们要被救了.
Oh, that's nice. Isn't it?
噢,好极了. 不是吗?
I can't go back.
我不能回去.
I'd rather die here than spend the rest of my life in jail.
我宁愿死在这儿也不要 下半辈子都待在牢里.
Yeah, um... I've been givin' that some thought.
是啊.嗯... 我考虑过这问题.
I think you suffered enough.
我想你受够了.
Hell, I even got to shoot ya. Twice.
见鬼,我甚至开枪打了你. 两次!
I think the Tok'ra should be able to find a nice planet for you.
我想托克拉应该 能替你找个不错的星球.
Thanks, Jack.
谢了, 杰克.
Sure, Harry.
当然了, 哈瑞.
Sure.
当然了.
剧集 | 星际之门 SG-1(1997) | 导航列表