But they've killed five of my crew since we crashed,
我们坠毁后他们已经杀了五名船员,
skinned 'em alive and hung 'em up in the trees.
把他们活活剥皮后吊在树上,
Whoever they are, they're savages.
不管他们是什么,都是野蛮的.
Where are they from?
他们打哪来的?
Don't know. There's no civilisation here.
不知道.这个星球上没发现人迹.
We haven't seen any ships either.
我们也没看到任何船只.
Now that we know that the Stargate
现在我们知道星际之门
is a transportation device,
是传送装置,
they must be coming through that.
他们可能是从那来的.
Sir, she's in need of medical attention.
长官,她需要马上接受医疗.
All right. Let's all get back to Earth, then.
好吧,那我们都回星门指挥部.
If you can do something to help her, please do it,
如果你们能帮她的话请尽力,
but I'm staying with my ship.
不过我要跟我的船待在一起,
From what you've said
根据你们所说的,
it's still our best chance to get back home.
它还是我们回家的最好办法,
I'm not giving it up to these things,
我才不要把它拱手让给那些东西,
not after what they did.
尤其是他们对我的船员做的事之后.
The sonic defence will keep them at bay.
再说音波防御应该可以挡住他们.
That was annoying.
对,那可真吵.
We can defend this position
我们应该还能守住这个据点
until you can fix the ship.
直到你们回来修船.
All right. Carter, Jonas, get her back to the gate.
好吧.卡特,乔纳斯,带她回大门,
We'll watch your six.
我们会守卫你们后方.
We'll be back.
我们会回来的.
Thank you.
谢谢你.
Their planet is Hebridan.
他们的家乡叫赫布瑞旦,
By the sound of it, their ancestors might've come
根据它的发音,
from somewhere near the Outer Hebrides islands
他们的祖先可能是来自苏格兰
off the coast of Scotland.
海岸外的外赫布立群岛的某处.
From its position
根据它在太空中的位置,
I've determined that it has no gate,
我推测那边并没有星际之门,
at least, not one that we're aware of.
至少没有我们知道的.
Then how did a society of humans evolve there?
那怎么会有人类社会在那边发展?
It's possible the Goa'uld kept a gate there
可能是勾阿呜在的时候保留着星门,
and took it with them when they left.
等他们离开时就连门一起给带走了.
The mystery is how the society advanced
真正奇怪的是他们的社会怎么在
so far beyond Earth's level of technology.
科技水准上领先地球这么多.
These engines are way ahead of anything we could build.
那些引擎比我们所造过的都先进许多,
They use liquid nitrogen to fuel an ion-propulsion system.
他们以液态氮当离子推进系统的燃料,
I can't wait to see how they generate...
我真等不及要看他们的发电机...
Your evaluation of these people, Major?
你对那些人的评估呢,少校?
Cautiously optimistic, sir.
谨慎评估上是乐观的,长官.
Can you fix it?
你能修它吗?
If I can recharge their batteries
如果我能用那夸达发电机
using the naqahdah generator,
替他们的电池重新充电,
and there are no other problems from the crash...
而且没有其他因坠机造成的系统问题...
Take whatever you need.
你需要什么就带去吧.
Thank you, sir.
谢谢,长官.
And SG-15.
还有SG-15.
Yes, sir.
是,长官.
Got a name for these guys?
是,长官.
Nothin' polite.
没有可以入耳的.
What weapon did they use before yours?
在他们之前用的是什么样的武器?
Don't know.
不知道.
Nobody survived the first attack.
第一次攻击中无人生还,
Since then they use ours.
从那之后他们 就是用我们的.
Must like 'em better.
八成是比他们的好.
How many could they have?
他们大概有多少人?
Eight or nine.
八个或九个.
They travel in pairs?
他们是成对行动的?
A scouting party.
一个侦察队.
Probably trying to test your firepower.
可能是来测试你们的武器火力.
Which isn't very accurate.
显然不怎么准.
I was trying to wound him.
我是要打伤他而已.
The one that got away, I'm sure,
我确定那个跑掉的
is reporting to his friends now.
现在正跟他的朋友报告.
Yeah, so you say.
是啊,随你说.
Believe me, Colonel, when they come back,
相信我,上校,他们会回来的,
they'll come back in force.
他们会带军队来.
Sir, Hammond sent SG-15 as backup.
长官,哈蒙德派SG-15来当后援.
We have the gate covered, sir.
长官,我们护住了大门.
Good. We have an unknown number
好.我们有数目不明,
of armed and apparently hostile aliens in the area.
武装且具敌意的外星人在这一带.
We've got your back.
我们替你守后方,上校.
I brought some equipment to fix the ship,
长官,我带了些修船的装备,
but I'll need help to get it here.
但我需要帮手搬过来.
Indeed.
没问题.
How are ya? Hey.
你还好吗? 嘿.
Fine, since they stopped the bleeding.
还好,至少血不流了.
The painkillers aren't bad either.
止痛药也还不坏,
I should be up and around pretty quick.
应该很快就能下床走动了.
Good.
很好.
I guess I owe you.
我想我欠你一次.
Not a bit.
不客气.
So...
那么...
you looking forward to seeing anybody when you get back?
那么,当你回家时有想见到谁吗?
Mm, I hate to sound like a hopeless case,
唔,我不想听起来很绝望,
but my parents died when I was young.
不过我小时候父母就死了,
I've served with Corso
十年前从飞行学校毕业后
since I graduated flight school ten years ago.
就一直跟着科索船长,
So, he and Pender, they're like my family,
他和潘德就像我的家人,
especially after what we've been through.
特别是我们一起经历过这些之后.
So tell me more about the Stargate.
哪,告诉我星际之门的事,
How does it work, exactly?
它是怎么运作的?
Basically, it uses a dimension
基本上它利用我们已知的
outside of our known time and space
时间和空间外的次元,
that we call subspace,
我们称作亚空间,
and it creates a wormhole,
创造出一个虫洞,
which is like a tunnel between two connecting gates.
有点像是两个连结的大门间的管道.
And how many Stargates are there?
一共有多少个星际之门?
There's a lot of them.
很多.
And there are other humans out there like us?
外面有其他像我们的人类吗?
Oh, yeah.
喔,有.
Yeah.
有.
Some primitive, some advanced,
有的原始,有的先进,
some non-humans you're already aware of.
有的并不像你知道的人类,
Some are good, some are bad, some are very bad.
有的好,有的坏,有的很坏.
But all in all it is pretty amazing.
不过大致上来说非常有意思.
Yeah.
对.
Sounds like it.
听起来是的.
No engine diagnostics, no life-support status.
没有引擎诊断, 没有维生系统状况.
We run the weapons systems off the battery,
我们直接从电池启动辅助武器系统,
but without a computer we don't know how much power is left.
但没有电脑我们 无法知道还剩多少电力.
First we need to give you a boost
所以首先我们要做的就是给你们接电,
to get your computer back on line,
才能让电脑恢复运作,
then we can run a full diagnostic.
然后就可以开始全面诊断.
Know how we can interface our power source
知道可以从哪边把我们的动力来源
with your system?
接上你们的系统吗?
I'll show you the engine room.
我带你去看引擎室...
You know, my department's more tellin' people what to do
你知道吗, 我多半是告诉别人做什么,
fly this way, fix that...
往这边飞,修那个...
don't crash.
别撞船.
Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't.
有的时候有用,有的时候没用.
This is the main power coupling.
这就是主电力连结.
Well, this'll do the trick.
这好办多了.
We'll have to jerry-rig something, but it should work.
我们会变更一些东西, 不过应该有用.
Amazing.
了不起.
For a supposedly less-advanced human
对于较落后的人类来说
you're comfortable with our technology.
你对我们的系统还挺上手的.
You're in luck. I'm more experienced with this
你运气不错,我对这些
剧集 | 星际之门 SG-1(1997) | 导航列表