than most people on my planet.
比地球上多数人要更有经验.
Besides, all we're really doing
再说我们要做的不过是
is plugging your ship into my battery.
把你的船插到我的电池上.
Whatever you say.
你说怎么就怎么.
I guess that didn't sound very good, did it?
这形容不太高雅吧?
So let me get this straight, Major.
让我弄清楚,少校,
You're an officer in your home world's military.
你是你星球上军队的军官.
You're a scientist, an explorer,
你是一个科学家,探险家,
and apparently you're a pretty fair mechanic.
而且还是个非常美丽的机械师.
And I make a mean souffl茅.
还会说屁话?
Sorry?
抱歉?
It's something you eat.
喔,那跟你吃的东西有关,
It's very difficult to make.
它很难制♥造♥的呢.
Oh, well, add to that list funny,
啊,再加上有趣,
charming and beautiful.
迷人和美丽.
Sorry. I didn't mean to offend you.
对不起,我不是有意惹你生气的.
Rule one when you're stranded
第一条规则,
on an alien planet
当你无依无靠落难在外星球上,
and someone offers to fix your ship
有人帮忙修你的船,
flatter them profusely.
要拼命拍他们马屁.
Pass me that. Yeah.
把那个递给我. 好.
Thank you. And continue at will.
谢了.继续.
Colonel O'Neill doesn't trust us, does he?
欧尼尔上校不信任我们对吧?
Trust is something you have to earn with us,
信任是你得从我们这边挣取的.
and Colonel O'Neill is less concerned
欧尼尔上校从不费心
with showing his distrust.
去掩饰他的不信任.
So why are you helping us?
那你们为什么还要帮我们?
It's the only way you make new friends -
这是你交新朋友唯一的办法.
take a chance on someone
选择某人,
and hope they don't make you regret it.
然后希望他们不会让你后悔.
Don't move.
别动.
Hey Take it easy We can't let it get away.
嘿!别这样! 我们不能让他跑了!
I was thinking of taking it alive. Why?
我想活捉他. 为什么?
Because that's how you gain intel.
因为这是你从敌人身上得到情报的方法!
I know all I need to know, Colonel.
我知道我需要知道的,上校.
If those things get a hold of you or one of your friends,
要是那些东西抓到一个你的朋友的话,
you will too.
你也会知道的.
Dammit. Teal'c.
该死.提亚克.
Carter.
卡特.
Yes, sir.
是,长官.
We spotted an alien. We're going after it.
我们看到一个外星人,我们要去追他.
Roger that, sir. You're safe here.
知道了,长官. 你在这里很安全.
We're secure inside the ship, sir.
我们在船内有保障,长官.
O'Neill out.
欧尼尔结束通话.
Don't get your hopes up.
别想太远,
This is as far as I'm going.
我最多只脱到这样.
I've been stuck on this rock with a novice navigator
你知道吗,我跟个菜鸟领航员
and a grumpy first officer who doesn't like men,
和乖戾到不像人的大副 困在这个鬼地方,
but I will attempt to control myself.
但我会试着控制自己的.
Mind if I have a look?
介意让我看看吗?
It's not like your other one.
真有意思,这跟你其他的武器并不像.
It's less lethal.
它不是地球制的,比较不致命.
It's not Earth-made. One shot stuns, two shots kill.
一枪击昏,两枪死亡.
So do you have anyone special back home on Earth?
你在地球上有特别的人吗?
Nothing I'd care to discuss.
没哪个我想谈论的.
All right, now, that's a little too interesting for me to let go.
好哇,这更让我难以不追究了.
How about you choose a topic?
让你选话题如何?
Colonel... we can cover more ground separately.
上校... 我们分开可以搜索更大♥片♥的区域.
Teal'c gave me one of these. We can stay in contact.
提亚克给了我一个这个. 我们可以保持联♥系♥.
All right. But not too far.
好吧,别走太远.
General?
将军?
I was in the area.
我刚好到附近.
Is there anything more?
有什么新消息吗?
I was looking for a reference on the name of the ship.
我只是在找那艘船名的资料.
Different spelling, but basically the same.
这个拼法有点不同, 但大致上还是一样的.
Is it significant?
那有意义吗?
I'm not sure.
我不确定.
At 0625 hours there was a security breach
在06:25时主电脑系统
in the main computer system.
发生安全突破状况,
Someone tried to gain access from a terminal in the infirmary.
有人试图从医务室的远端终端机进入.
You think Reynard tried to hack into it?
您认为是雷纳德干的?
Do you believe she's capable?
你认为她办得到吗?
I don't know. It's possible.
我不知道,可能.
I'm on my way to question her about it.
我正要去质问她.
Yes, sir.
是,长官.
General?
将军?
If you don't mind...
如果您不介意...
I got another idea.
我有别的主意.
A little home away from home here.
这里好像离家远了点.
If the hunters use the Stargate,
如果这些猎人使用星际之门,
why set up camp here?
何必还要在这里扎营?
That's a pretty fair question.
问得好.
You also do not believe the Hebridans' story.
你也不相信赫布瑞旦人的故事吗?
That alien I caught sneaking around
我逮到的那个四处窥探的外星人,
was just about to tell me something
正要告诉我一些事情,
when Pender shot him.
结果潘德就对他开火.
These appear to have come from the Sebrus.
这些东西像是塞波瑞斯号♥上的.
Yeah.
对.
Colonel, I got him.
(潘德用无线电) 上校,我找到他了.
Pender Pender
潘德!潘德!
I said alive.
我说要活的!
Where is he? He was right there.
他在哪? 他刚刚在那儿.
I thought you said you had him.
你说你找到他了.
I did. I had to have hit him.
我是啊,我打中他了.
T, what do you got?
提亚克,你发现什么?
I believe it is blood, O'Neill.
我相信这是血,欧尼尔.
Told you.
早告诉你了.
There's a connection dislodged back here.
后面这里有个连接掉了.
You got it? Really?
你真的找到了?
Hah
哈!
Only one way to find out. Yeah.
只有一个办法知道了. 对.
Unbelievable. Hah OK, Captain.
难以置信!哈! 好了,船长.
How do we boot up the system?
我们怎么启动系统?
Call me Aden.
叫我亚丁.
OK.
好吧.
I've been saving this for a special occasion.
我一直为了特别的场合留着这个,
We haven't had that many here.
它不太常派得上用场.
No, thanks. Come on.
不,谢了. 来嘛.
No, I can't, really. I'm on duty.
真的不行,我在执勤.
All right, I'll have one for both of us.
好吧,那我替我们两个喝一口.
To friendship. And to you, Major.
敬友谊,和敬你,少校.
You can call me Sam. That's my first name.
你可以叫我山姆. 那是我的名字.
Sam. It's pretty.
山姆.真可爱.
Not really. It's short for Samantha.
不见得,那是萨曼莎的简称.
Even prettier.
更可爱.
So what does it mean - "Samantha"?
"萨曼莎"是什么意思?
That my father wanted a boy.
我爸想要个男孩.你呢,
What about you? Does your name mean anything?
你的名字有什么意思吗?
I was named for my Uncle Aden...
我是跟着我的亚丁叔叔命名的,
who died swimming drunk across a river on a dare.
他因为喝醉酒接受游泳过河的挑战而淹死.
Corso, my family name, means
科索,我的姓,在赫布瑞旦古语中的意思
"smells like a dead bird" in ancient Hebridian.
是"闻起来像死鸟".
Yeah, we're a real high-class family.
没错,我们真是个高格调的家族.
They'll be overjoyed to see you again.
我相信他们一定很高兴再见到你.
Probably not.
也许不会.
I've been stuck on this planet for a long time now,
我在这个星球上待太久了,
dreaming about getting off of it.
一直想着要离开这里.
Now, suddenly, I don't want to leave.
可是现在我又忽然不想走了.
Well, we'll stay in touch.
我们会保持联络的.
Oh, I'm sure.
是啊.
剧集 | 星际之门 SG-1(1997) | 导航列表