We did not hold the gate room.
我们守不住大门室,
Anubis dialled the Stargate,
阿努比斯拨号♥开了星际之门
preventing our escape.
不让我们逃走.
Got Jaffa on our ass.
我们屁♥股♥后还有一票贾法紧咬不放.
Where's that Eye? Right here.
神眼在哪? 这里.
What are you gonna do with that?
你想要干嘛?
We're gonna see
我要看看阿努比斯
how much Anubis wants that thing in one piece!
有多想要这个东西完整无缺.
Surrender or die.
投降,不然就得死!
What?
啥?
Surrender or die.
投降,或死!
I was just gonna say the exact same thing.
我才正想说同样的话.
O'Neill of SG-1.
SG-1的欧尼尔.
Hey, how ya doin'?
嘿,你好吗?
You'll have to forgive me,
你得原谅我,
I'm terrible with names. What was...
我对名字实在没记性, 什么...
Jeez
妈呀!
I am Herak.
我是赫拉克.
Congratulations. Baling upwards, I see.
恭喜了!升不了官了,我看.
You have no choice. Actually, I do.
你没路走了. 其实我有.
I've got the Eye,
我拿到了神眼,
and a pound of very powerful explosive stuck to it.
上头还黏了大约一磅的超强力炸♥药♥.
Give us clear access to the gate
让我们安全走到星际之门,
or I'll blow it up.
不然我就把它炸了.
Yourself along with it?
连你一起?
What's your point?
你想说什么?
I will speak with my master.
我会跟我的主人说.
Yes. You do that.
可以,你去说.
Don't forget to tell him you screwed up again.
别忘了告诉他你又搞砸了!
Is it necessary to antagonise him?
有必要这么激怒他吗?
Yes.
有啊.
Would you really do it?
你真的会做吗?
Sure. Why not?
当然了,为什么不?
O'Neill.
(提亚克) 欧尼尔.
Skaara is in need of medical attention.
史卡拉需要医疗照护.
I've failed you.
我让你失望.
Now stop it.
少来了.
My lord. Humans from Earth and the one named O'Neill
我的主人, 叫欧尼尔的地球人
have found the Eye of Ra.
拿到了拉之眼.
We have them trapped,
我们困住了他们,
but he says if we do not grant them free passage
但他说如果我们不让他们自♥由♥通过
he will destroy the Eye.
他就会毁掉神眼.
He will give you the Eye of Ra,
(扭曲声) 他要把拉之眼交给你,
or I will destroy Abydos.
否则我就摧毁阿比多斯.
Yes, my lord.
是,主人.
You won't touch Abydos.
你不准碰阿比多斯.
And how will you stop me? I can,
你要怎么阻止我? 我可以,
and I will if one more person down there is hurt.
而且我会的, 如果下面有人再受到伤害的话.
You can only stand there and utter empty threats,
你除了站在那边叫阵外什么都做不了,
because I know what you are.
因为我知道你是什么.
If you know what I am,
如果你知道我是什么,
you know I can wipe you from existence.
你也很清楚我能把你从存在中除掉.
I know who you are, Daniel Jackson,
我知道你是什么,丹尼尔杰克森,
but you know not who I am.
但你不知道我是谁.
O'Neill, can you hear me?
欧尼尔,你听得到我吗?
Yeah.
可以.
Anubis commands you to turn over the Eye of Ra
阿努比斯命令你立刻交出拉之眼,
or he will destroy all of Abydos.
否则他就要毁掉整个阿比多斯.
Tell him to go ahead. He's not getting the Eye.
告诉他请便,他也拿不到神眼.
He's bluffing.
他在虚张声势.
We won't have much choice.
我们没多少选择,
If we blow up the Eye he'll destroy Abydos anyway.
如果我们炸掉神眼, 他反正也会摧毁阿比多斯.
He's just as likely to attack after we give it to him.
就算我们交给他他一样会攻击的.
Maybe not.
也许不会.
He's a Goa'uld.
他是勾阿呜哎!
O'Neill?
(史卡拉) 欧尼尔?
In didea varsukay yanuk.
In didea varsukay yanuk.
What's he saying?
他说什么?
He speaks of a bright light.
他说到亮光.
Nat zee gougah.
Nat zee gougah.
Of giving up.
放弃.
Of releasing something.
释放什么.
Sapur.
Sapur.
With a wave of my hand,
(扭曲声) 只要我手一挥,
I will bombard the surface.
我就会轰炸地面,
Try and stop me if you choose.
如果你要的话你可以试着阻止我.
What makes you think I won't?
你凭什么认为我不会?
Your words mean nothing.
你的话没有意义,
Take action...
如果你敢的话....
if you dare.
就采取行动.
Maybe I won't have to.
也许我不需要.
I command the collective forces of the System Lords.
我领导系统领主们的联合军力.
You managed to rally them against me.
你终于集♥合♥他们来对付我了.
You hand over the Eye of Ra or face destruction.
你要交出拉之眼, 或是面对毁灭.
I will consider your most generous offer.
我会考虑你宽大的提议.
You won't survive that many motherships.
你打不过这么多母舰的.
They're not attacking because they fear me.
他们没攻击是因为怕我.
Maybe. Maybe I'll tell them you don't have the Eye.
也许. 也许我会告诉他们你并没有神眼,
And they can beat you if they strike now.
如果他们现在进攻的话就能打败你.
Do you know that for a fact?
你知道事实吗?
Maybe I'll deliver the Eye of Ra to you,
也许我会把拉之眼交给你,
if you give me your word
如果你答应我
you won't harm the people of Abydos - ever.
你不会伤害阿比多斯的人♥民♥, 永远不会.
So be it.
就这样.
That's a promise I'll hold you to no matter what.
不管怎样我会要你守住这个承诺的.
Sir, you're not considering shooting our way out?
长官, 你不考虑杀出一条路离开吗?
No. Anubis must really want that thing in one piece
不.阿努比斯的小子们能忍♥这么久,
if his boys have held off this long. He does.
就表示他真的很想要这东西. 他是.
Where were you? Busy busy.
你上哪去了? 忙,忙.
Hey...
嘿...
Thanks for Skaara. I assume he's OK.
谢谢帮了史卡拉.我想他没事吧.
What are you talking about?
你说什么?
He has ascended. What?
他升♥天♥了. 啥?!
That wasn't you?
不是你吗?
Oma's here watching me.
奥玛在这里监视我.
And? And I don't care any more.
那又怎样? 我豁出去了...
Anubis is one of us. What?
阿努比斯是我们的一分子. 啥?!
At least partly, in some bastardised way.
多少算是非从正道的.
What are you talking about?
丹尼尔,你到底在说啥?
The Goa'uld Anubis used to be learned how to ascend.
勾阿呜的阿努比斯 曾经想出如何升♥天♥.
He was believed dead for some time.
他长久以来就被认为已经死了.
The Others didn't want him.
"其他"的不要他.
Understandable.
可以理解.
They sent him back. At least they tried.
他们送他回来,至少他们试了,但没完成.
And what is he now?
那他现在是什么?
He's still some form of energy.
他还有些能量形式,
That black mask is a shield,
那个黑面具是种防护罩,
keeping his form intact.
让他的形态保持完整.
He's stuck between human existence and ascension.
他目前困在人类存在 和升♥天♥之间的某处.
Why have the Others allowed him to remain that way?
为什么"其他"的允许 他以这样的方式存在?
Maybe they couldn't exile him.
我不知道,也许他们不能完全放逐他?
Maybe they don't care.
也许他们根本不在乎?
Maybe.
也许你是对的.
Either way he's still very powerful.
不管是哪一种形式, 他都还是非常有力量.
That explains his mastery of Ancient technology.
那解释了他为何精通古人的科技.
How's that?
怎么说?
Jack, the Others are the Ancients.
杰克,"其他"的是古人.
The original creators of the Stargates.
星际之门的原创者.
You didn't tell him? Uh, no.
你没告诉他? 呃,没有.
All right, look, just bottom-line this for me, will ya?
好了,只管直截了当告诉我行吗?
剧集 | 星际之门 SG-1(1997) | 导航列表