You could easily be dead.
差一点你就没命了
l do not understand. There was at least eight of them.
我不明白,那里至少有8个敌人.
Ten. How did nelther of you get hlt?
十个. 你们俩为什么没被击中?
It is always more difficult to hlt a moving target.
运动的目标是不容易被击中的
It is also helpful to be lucky.
运气也很重要
There is llttle time to waste.
我们不能再浪费时间了
Hi.
嗨.
And l was just startin' to feel better.
我正觉得好多了.
Are you gonna be OK?
你会没事吧?
At least until the gate explodes, yeah.
大门爆♥炸♥之前没事的
Look, l... never meant for anyone to get hurt, much less you.
我没想让任何人受伤,尤其是你.
It's OK. We had to try something.
没事的,我们总得尝试一下
l always wanted to be a pianist.
我一直想成为钢琴家.
Excuse me? A concert pianist.
什么? 钢琴演奏家
A guy who plays piano in front of people.
就是给大家表演弹钢琴的
Right.
明白了
What'd you think l said? Never mind.
你以为我说的是什么? 没什么
l had a not-so-comfortable childhood.
我的童年不是很幸福
My parents hated each other and blamed me.
我父母不和而且总骂我
Music was my salvation. lt had this perfect order for me.
音乐使我得到解脱 我觉得音符的排列总是很完美
That's nice. Really.
那很好,真的
When l was 12, my teacher told me to qult.
我12岁的时候,老师让我退出
A fine clinical player, he said, but no sense of the art whatsoever.
他是个严肃的钢琴师, 他说我没有艺术天分
Why are you telling me this? I磎 just tryin' to bond.
你为什么和我说这些? 我想讨好你
Why? Hospltal gowns turn me on.
为什么? 你的病号♥服很性感.
l thought science would be different than music, but It's just the same.
我已为科学和艺术是不一样的, 但事实上是一回事.
It's just as much of an art as anything else.
科学和艺术道理是相通的.
Look, It's not your fault that the EM pulse didn't work.
电磁脉冲没有效果不是你一个人的错
You're an artist, Major, maybe the best l've ever seen.
你是位艺术家, 少校, 也许是我见过的最棒的
I'm just crltical because I'm jealous. I'm touched. Really.
我批评你是因为我很妒忌 我被感动了,真的
l wish l had a brilliant plan to draw for you.
我也希望我有更好的方案让你实施
And you're funny, too. Even electrocuted. Me, l got... l got nothin'.
你也很有趣, 甚至被电击的时候也是 而我一无所长
You're creepin' me out. It's just seIfpreservation.
你在吹捧我 这是我的自卫本能
I磎 beginning to realise that I磎 not gonna solve this,
我认为我已经无能为力了
and that one of your typically insane ideas
除非你有什么疯狂的想法
is probably gonna be our best chance.
能解救我们
How much time until detonation? You were right. We cut lt in haIf.
离爆♥炸♥极限还有多长时间? 我们还有一半的时间了
25 hours.
25 小时
What now? Well, first l thought l'd get dressed.
现在怎么办? 现在我要换衣服
Right.
好吧
Leave.
走开
Right. Do you want me to hold anything, or...? Yeah.
你不需要我帮帮你吗? 好的,这就走
This weapon is unlike any Goa'uld design l have seen.
这个武器不像是 勾阿呜设计的
l have seen similar construction.
我见过类似的,
lt seems to have been built by the Ancients.
好像是远古人设计的
Who are they?
他们是谁?
An advanced race of beings who created the Stargates.
是一个非常发达的种族, 是他们建造的星际之门
But l thought... The Goa'uld steal their technology.
但是我想... 这些技术是勾阿呜偷窃来的
If this is not Goa'uld technology
如果这不是勾阿呜 的技术
and Anubis has merely learned to operate lt...
那么阿努比斯仅仅是学会了如何使用它...
Perhaps he will not be able to rebuild lt quickly.
也许短时间内他们无法 重建这样一个武器
But do we have sufficient explosive?
我们有能力炸毁它吗?
That is our concern. You remain here.
这正是我关心的. 你留在这里
But l... You are injured.
但是... 你受伤了
You will slow our pace and risk giving us away.
你会连累我们让我们陷入危险
My symbiote heals me. I can go.
我的共生体正在使我康复, 我可以去的
Rya'c, listen to him.
瑞亚克, 听他的
This is but one of many battles to be fought.
这样的战斗还有很多
Remain here until sundown. We will try to return before then.
呆在这里, 我们会在天黑前赶回来.
If we encase the gate,
如果我们将大门封闭起来,
lt could reduce the effects of the explosion by 40 per cent.
爆♥炸♥效果会减少40%...
There isn't time to implement that plan.
时间根本来不及了
If we detonate the gate ourselves now,
如果我们现在引爆大门
we could reduce the damage by 20 per cent.
爆♥炸♥效果会减少20%
The damage to the atmosphere would be irreversible.
爆♥炸♥对大气的影响还是无法挽回的.
Any survivors would be stuck on a world incapable of sustaining life.
即便有幸存者也无法继续生存下去
So far, we've been unsuccessful in our attempts to reduce...
目前为止我们还无法减少...
What you thinkin'? Besides the fact that they are morons?
你在想什么? 你不认为那些家伙很蠢吗?
What do you think the llttle alien guy's doing down there?
那个外星小子在那里干什么?
Bet you regret coming here now.
你一定后悔呆在这里了
Can't really look at lt that way, can we?
现在还能想这些吗?
So... what are you doin'?
那... 你在做什么?
It's the stupidest thing, but It's been bugging me.
有一件愚蠢的事情让我无法安心.
What's that? We're inside a mountain.
什么? 我们是在一座山里.
The gate can't flt through any of these doors.
而大门没法通过任何一扇门.
So how did we get lt in here? Yeah.
那我们是如果把它弄进来的? 是啊
The ceiling retracts. Above It is a shaft that leads to the surface,
天棚是活动的.上面有到达地面的转轴
and inside is a crane mechanism that hoisted the gate down.
里面有起重机将大门吊进来
lnteresting. Yeah.
很有趣 是的
Does lt go up? Moving the gate won't shut lt off.
那它可以被吊上去吗? 就算弄出去大门仍然在运行
l mean, there is nowhere on Earth that...
我是说地球上没有地方是安全...
l knew you'd think of something.
你知道你一定想起来什么.
The shield most likely extends around the perimeter of the weapon.
这个防护层一定是围绕着武器建造的
The path.
那条路
Just hear me out. All we need to do is get lt far enough away from Earth.
请听我说完. 我们需要做的就是让它远离地球
The X-302 can achieve that wlthout having to enter hyperspace.
即使X-302 不能进入超空间 也足以带它远离地球
That's crazy. We have less than 24 hours.
这太疯狂了 我们只有不到24小时了
Two to get the gate to the surface,
2个小时可以将大门带到地面
four to get it to Peterson and loaded onto a C-17,
四小时内交由皮特森负责装载上C-17运输机,
and two more to fly lt to area 51 .
再有2个小时飞到 51区
The 7 47 meets us in Nevada, which leaves us 16 hours
那里将有一架747待命, 还剩下16个小时,
to get the rig mounted and airborne.
可以将它固定好然后离地升空
And none of this is gonna happen if we're just standing around.
如果我们还站在这里讨论 那一点用没有
l think that this is gonna save the planet, and we are gonna do lt.
我认为这是唯一拯救我们这个星球的办法, 我们应该这么做
Move, people.
大家开始行动
Well done, Major. lt wasn't all my idea, sir.
干得好, 少校. 这不是我想出来的, 长官.
And l dare say It's not done yet. Right.
而且现在还没有开始呢 是的
Sir.
长官.
You do realise that if this works we won't have a Stargate any more.
您想到了吗,如果这么做 我们就再也没有星际之门了
lt did occur to me.
我当然知道
Drop your weapons
放下武器
Yeah, this is Sergeant Siler. We're ready. Activate the crane.
是的, 这是赛勒中士. 准备好了. 开动起重机
l have been instructed by my superiors
我的上司通知我,
to offer you the following compromise.
作为继续合作的条件
ln exchange for your continued cooperation
你们必须将所有关于
and full disclosure of the X-302 technology,
X-302的技术资料提供给我们
we are willing to facilltate the use of our Stargate.
我们希望能更好的使用 我们的星际之门.
Facilltate?
更好的?
A financial arrangement to be negotiated.
可以讨论一下用金融手段来解决
You want us to rent lt? A simplistic way of putting lt.
你希望我们租用吗? 一种比较简单的办法
The X-302's hyperspace technology doesn't work.
X-302的超空间技术并不能使用
lt will someday.
将来会解决的.
The reason l am here in the first place is because my government
我来这里是因为我们的政♥府♥
is unwilling to incur the expense
不愿意花费大量的金钱
and risk of running a Stargate programme.
来冒险进行星际之门项目
We are simply trying...
我们愿意简单的...
Here's the part you don't understand.
你还没有理解事情的真♥相♥
Even if - and l stress if
即使 - 我说的是即使
we're able to successfully dispose of this gate,
我们能够成功的处理掉这扇大门
there's nothing to stop Anubis
仍然无法阻止阿努比斯
starting all this over again wlth a second gate.
使用这个办法 来摧毁第二扇星际之门
No one's going to be running a Stargate programme.
没人会继续进行星际之门项目
The second gate has to stay buried.
第二扇星际之门必须被掩埋掉
What did you hope to accomplish here?
你来这里想做什么?
You thought you could destroy something
你以为你可以毁掉
created by a god as powerful as Anubis?
强大的阿努比斯建造的任何东西?
He did not create the weapon and he is not a god.
武器不是他建造的, 他也不是神
Your god may have been weak, shol'va. Mine is not.
你的神可能很软弱休伐. 而我的很强大
If you know of me, then you know of our cause.
你如果了解我 那你一定了解我们的理想
The Jaffa rebellion grows strong.
贾法起义军正在壮大
剧集 | 星际之门 SG-1(1997) | 导航列表