I want to run some tests.
我想做些检验.
That would be completely...
那是完全...
Ah Doctor's orders.
啊!医生的命令!
Now close your eyes and try to relax. OK?
你闭上眼睛试着休息一下好吗?
Very well.
很好.
You are one lucky son of a bitch.
(欧尼尔) 你-是-个-幸-运-的-浑-球.
O'Neill.
欧尼尔.
Brae.
布瑞泰克.
Brae, he was in that car. What?
布瑞泰克,他在那辆车里. 什么?
He was in the car. Who was?
他在车里. 谁?
Brae. Did you get him out?
布瑞泰克啊.你们把他弄出来了吗?
T, he's two floors up, waiting for his new kidney.
提亚克, 他在两层楼上等着他的新肾脏.
We're trying to arrange for him to come down for a little visit.
我们正试着弄他下来探望你.
What happened to the guy in the car?
那个车里的人,他怎么了?
He was dead before we got there.
没办法的,他在我们到达之前就死了.
I could have sworn...
我发誓...
Listen... they're thinking of
听着...嗯, 他们想
postponing the surgery for a day or so.
把手术推迟个一两天.
I'm fine. Sure you are. How's your head?
我没事. 当然了.你的头怎样?
Pretty bad.
痛死了.
Why don't I go see what Western medicine has for you, huh?
我去看看能帮你弄到什么药好吧?
Chief?
局长.
Thanks for being here for me, man.
谢谢你支持我,老兄.
Any time.
不客气.
Brae, you old fart, are you still alive?
布瑞泰克,你这个老家伙, 还没死啊?
Chief, you sorry excuse for a human being.
局长,你的藉口真是烂透了,
When are you gonna get the message and stop visiting me?
你什么时候才肯听话别来看我?
Like a moth to flame, I can't help myself. Hi.
就像飞蛾扑火,我控制不了. 嗨,亲爱的.
Hi, Jack. Is he awake?
嗨,杰克.他醒了吗?
Yeah. He's got a little bit of a headache.
对,他有点小小的头痛.
I'm not surprised he's in pain.
我一点也不意外,
He was sent flying, the way I hear it.
我听说他整个人飞了出去.
Yep. Why don't you go on in? Jack?
对啊.你们何不进去呢? 呃,杰克?
You go ahead without me.
你先过去...
Um...
呃...
Did T say anything about Brae?
提亚克有说过什么关于布瑞泰克的事吗?
About thinking he was the guy in the car?
把他当成车里那个人吗?
Yeah.
对.
I mean, he's been mumbling in his sleep.
他在睡觉的时候会说梦话,
Do you think he's OK?
你觉得他没事吗?
Do you think this transplant thing is making him... ?
我是说, 你觉得移植这事让他...?
This is a big deal.
这是件大事,
I think it'd mess with anyone's head.
足以使任何人头昏脑胀.
I know a resident psychologist here.
哪,我认识这儿一个见习的心理医生,
I'll talk with him. He's good. You'll like him.
我跟他谈过,他很棒,你会喜欢他的.
Thanks, Jack. Yeah.
谢谢你,杰克. 不谢.
I don't know what I would do, my love.
我不知道没有你要怎么办,我的爱.
You'll never have to know.
你永远不需要知道.
You wanna tell me what the hell you were thinking? Hm?
你要告诉我你到底在想什么吗?
I guess I wasn't.
我想没办法.
We're firemen. There's risking your life
我们是消防员.要嘛冒着生命危险,
and there's being stupid.
要嘛就是当傻瓜.
Guess which one you picked. I know. I know.
你猜你是哪一种? 我知道,我知道.
His only fault is he wants to help people.
他唯一的错就是想帮助别人.
By sacrificing himself.
而牺牲他自己?
It doesn't matter now. It's over. He's all right.
现在都不要紧了,事情结束了, 他很好.
No, he's not.
不,他不好.
What are you talking about? You're starting to scare me.
你胡说些什么啊? 你吓到我了.
You should be scared. Brae.
你是该怕. 布瑞泰克.
Why aren't you burned anywhere?
你为什么没烧伤?
The car exploded right in your face
那部车在你面前爆♥炸♥,
and you come away from it... with a headache.
而你只是头痛?
Something's wrong.
事情不对劲,
He knows it. What is happening?
而且你很清楚. 发生什么事了?
I'm sorry. I didn't mean to wake you.
抱歉,我不是有意要吵醒你的.
Wake me?
吵醒我?
According to these readings, you've been fast asleep.
根据这些读数, 你睡了大半夜.
My mind was filled with images.
我的心里充满着影像.
Thoughts of me, yet I was not entirely myself.
还有我的思想, 我都不完全是我.
Happens to humans all the time.
人类常常这样.
It's called dreaming.
那叫作梦,提亚克
You don't dream while in kelno'reem?
你在凯喏瑞姆的时候不作梦的吗?
Not in this manner. While in a state of kelno'reem
不是这种样子.在凯喏瑞姆 状态下
I am in control of my thoughts.
我能完全控制我的思想.
So how do you feel?
你觉得怎样呢?
It was so real.
它好真实.
Ooh, I love when that happens.
喔--,我最爱这样了.
It's not uncommon in the first moments
那是很常见的,特别是刚醒来时
after one wakes up to feel disoriented.
常让人搞不清楚状况.
Not uncommon for humans. Very strange for Jaffa.
对人类很普遍, 对贾法很不寻常.
So, Doc, this is Teal'c we're dealing with here?
医生,我们谈的是提亚克对吧?
Aside from the dreams and the fainting,
除了作恶梦和莫名其妙的短暂昏倒外,
he's still well?
他还是...?
And he's still better off than 99 per cent of my patients.
比我九♥成♥九的病人都要好.
Tests show you're in perfect health.
检验结果显示他非常健康.
Good. So he can go back to work?
好哇.那他可以回去工作了?
If the dreams don't become debilitating or you faint again,
对.只要这些梦不会让你虚弱或 再度昏厥的话,
I don't see why not.
我看不出为什么不行.
Excellent. Let's go.
好极了,我们走.
Just two more minutes.
啊,再等两分钟.
I'd like to perform a routine examination of his symbiote,
我想为他的共生体作例行检查,
and then you can go.
然后你们就可以走了.
Hi.
嗨.
Hi. I'm Dr Daniel Jackson.
嗨. 我是丹尼尔杰克森医生.
I'm one of the resident psychologists here.
我是这里的见习心理医生,
I heard you might like to talk.
听说你想谈谈.
So... Daniel Jackson.
那... 丹尼尔杰克森.
You can just call me Daniel, if you like.
如果你喜欢的话可以叫我丹尼尔,
You think I'm crazy.
你认为我疯了?
No, not yet. We just met.
不,还没,我们才刚见面.
We haven't met before?
我们以前没见过吗?
No. No, I don't think so.
没,我想没有.
I'm sure we have.
我确定我们见过.
Maybe in another life or something.
也许是前生之类的.
If you believe in that sort of thing. Some people do.
如果你相信这种事情,有的人信.
I just came by to talk.
我只是来谈谈的.
About what?
谈什么?
Whatever's on your mind.
任何你想的事情.
Possibly about this operation that's scheduled for tomorrow.
也许是关于这次手术手术, 延迟到明天开始.
It's postponed because you were blown 20ft across a street.
因为你被炸飞到20尺外的街道对面.
I'm going through with it.
我会完成它的.
I never said you shouldn't.
我没说你不该完成.
But a couple of your friends just thought
但你几个朋友觉得
you might wanna talk about it, so...
你也许想谈谈它...
Just so you know. Can we get out of here?
你知道的.我们能不能离开这里?
Maybe go for a walk or something?
也许去散个步什么的.
Sure. You're the doctor.
当然,你是医生.
Right. Let's go.
对喔.走吧.
So how did Brae become your stepfather?
布瑞泰克是怎么成为你继父的?
Technically, I guess he isn't.
严格说来他不是.
I kinda just think of him that way.
我只是当他是而已,
He raised me after my father died.
他在我父亲死后抚养我长大.
He did good. You got a good job. You help people out.
好.你有份好工作,你帮助人们.
From what your friends tell me, you're quite the hero.
而且你朋友告诉我你是个英雄.
That was just plain stupid. What was?
是喔,结果不过是做了傻事而已. 怎么说?
What brought me here in the first place.
就是害我来这里的原因.
We came on a crash site
我们到一个车祸现场,
and one of the drivers was hurt pretty bad.
其中一个驾驶伤的很重.
You thought he was Brae, your stepfather.
你以为他是你继父布瑞泰克.
Who told you that?
谁告诉你的?
剧集 | 星际之门 SG-1(1997) | 导航列表