that is capable of transporting living matter across the galaxy.
能将 活体物质传送过星系的外星科技.
We'd like to borrow your Stargate.
我们想借你们的星际之门.
I'm sorry, our "Stargate"?
抱歉,我们的星际...之门?
Kind of a ring thing? Comes with a dialler.
圆圆的东西?用符号♥拨号♥.
You hit the symbols, it spins around,
它会转圈,
lights come on and it flushes sideways.
发光,喷出一条路来?
It looks like...
它看来像...
this.
这样.
Once activated,
一旦开启后,
it is able to transport you
就能在瞬间把你
from one planet to another instantaneously.
从一个星球传送到另一个,
In this case, from Tagrea to our planet, Earth.
以现在为例, 就是从塔格瑞亚到我们的地球.
They seek the Ring of the Gods.
他们在找"众神之环".
If that's what you wanna call it. "Ring of the Gods" is good.
如果你们想那么叫它... "众神之环"也行.
Please, understand. This device you seek
请了解,这个你们所寻找的... 装置,
the "Stargate".
这个星际之门,
I regret to tell you...
我很遗憾地告诉你们...
It's a myth.
那是个神话!
There has never been a shred of evidence to prove its existence.
没有任何证据证实它的存在.
Have you looked around? Just...
你们有到处找过吗?
If you grant us access to historical data,
如果能允许我们查阅你们的历史资料,
we might be able to shed light on this.
我们也许能够查出一些事情...
Your freedom of movement is not negotiable.
不不不,你们不许自♥由♥活动,
Once this meeting is over,
等会议一结束你们就必须回到
you are to return to your vessel and stay there.
你们的船上等候进一步通知.
In the meantime, I will have some historical data delivered to you.
同时我会送一些 基本历史资料到你们船上.
Mr Chairman If you prove the existence of a Stargate,
主席先生! 如果你们能成功证实星际之门的存在,
we will be glad to help you locate it
我们会乐意帮你们找到它,
as an act of good faith between our two worlds.
当成我们两个世界互信的举动.
Thank you, Ashwan.
谢谢你,艾旭万.
They may well be gathering information for an invasion.
他们可能是在收集侵略用的资料!
Even if you're right, knowing our history will do no harm.
就算你是对的, 知道我们的历史也无妨.
But, Kalfas...
但是,开尔法斯...
what if this ring does exist?
如果这个环视存在的呢?
Imagine, after all these centuries,
想象一下,过了这么多世纪,
finding a piece of our past.
找回我们过去的一小部分.
And what if our past was buried for a good reason?
如果我们被埋藏的过去 是有理由的呢?!
Travellers from another world are seeking our help.
来自其他世界的旅人 寻求我们的援手.
How goes the homework?
功课做得怎样啦?
There's almost nothing to indicate
唔,除了语言外,几乎没有任何记录
how these people got here.
显示这些人是怎么来到这儿的.
No archaeological data, no ancient writings,
没有考古学资料,没有古文字,
no documentation of artefacts.
没有任何古文物的记载...
I have found no mention of the Chaapa-ai,
找不到关于恰怕艾
nor other technology used by the Goa'uld.
或 任何其他勾阿呜科技的记录.
That's a little weird. The Goa'uld are damn litterbugs.
这就怪了, 勾阿呜简直就是垃圾虫,
They usually leave a lot of crap behind.
老是留下一堆废物.
That is most often the case.
多数是的.
If this is a comprehensive history, it's a joke.
如果这些是塔格瑞亚全部的历史, 那真是个大笑话.
I know. There's nothing dating back further than 300 years.
我知道, 这里没有什么是超过三百年的.
Maybe a year is longer on this planet.
也许这里的一年比较长?
Maybe, sir, but even so,
也许,长官.但就算这样,
with no idea of where the Tagreans came from,
没有塔格瑞亚人来自何处的资料,
we can't find the Stargate.
我们根本找不到星际之门.
So, either they are hiding something from us, or...
所以他们要不是对我们有所隐瞒, 就是...
Or their entire past has been erased.
就是他们整个过去被抹灭了.
You invited them for dinner
你邀他们来晚餐?
I was thinking more of a brunch.
我考虑的是...早午餐.
We offered it in exchange for access to their archives.
老实说,上校,我们这么做是为了 交换取得他们的中♥央♥文件.
A library pass for a tour of the ship.
用游船交换图书馆通行证.
When were you going to inform me?
你们什么时候才打算让我知道?
Now. I can appreciate you wanna get home,
现在? 知道吗,我可以体谅你们想回家,
but my priority is the security of this ship and crew.
但我的第一优先是 这艘船和船员的安全.
Ronson, your ship and crew are going nowhere
朗森,除非我们找到星际之门,
unless we find that gate.
你的船和船员哪都去不了.
I just don't like the idea of giving a guided tour of Prometheus
我只是不喜欢带着用排炮 -
to the same people with gun batteries aimed at us.
对准我们的人参观"土卫十六".
We'd do the same damn thing.
我们也做同样的事.
Colonel Ronson, we need these people to get home,
朗森上校, 我们需要这些人才回得了家,
and we didn't exactly make a good first impression.
而我们实在没给人家多好的第一印象.
We'll do this little barbecue of yours,
我们会配合你们的小烤肉会,
but that's as far as I go.
不过最多就做到这样.
Do we have a barbecue?
我们有烤肉?
How many planets has SG-1 been to?
SG-1到过多少星球?
On each of them,
而每一个..
those inhabited by humans at least,
至少是有人住的那些.. 总有他们来处的迹象,对吗?
there's been some indication of their origins - a temple, ruins.
我是说像庙啦,废墟...
It is indeed a mystery, Jonas Quinn.
这的确是个谜,乔纳斯 奎恩.
A Goa'uld would not bring Tauri to a world
一个带这么多塔瑞来到新世界的勾阿呜
and not force them to build monuments.
不会不逼迫他们建造彰显他荣耀的纪念建筑的.
I don't care how hard you try, you can't erase history.
不管多努力,我不相信历史是能抹灭的.
Something has to remain.
一定有东西留下,
We just need to find it.
我们得找到它们.
We are being watched.
我们被监视了.
The guy half-hiding behind the shelf?
那个半藏在书架后面的家伙?
He's been casing us since we got here.
呵,从我们到这里开始他就在追我们了...
And not very well either.
...而且技术还很烂.
Most impressive.
真了不起.
And you say much of the technology incorporated...
你说你们船上多数的科技是
... into your vessel is of alien origin?
来自 ...外星人?
Yes. Most of the key systems, in fact.
对. 多数主要的系统是的.
It's one thing to build a ship,
建艘船是一回事,
another to fly it across the galaxy.
飞越整个银河系又是另一回事.
We haven't got that part straightened out yet.
而这一部份我们还不完全能掌握.
We use the element naquadria
我们用一种叫那夸达的罕见元素
to power our hyperdrive engines,
作为 超高速推进器的动力,
but it is unstable.
但它会变得不稳定,
In fact, that instability
事实上就是这种不稳定的特性
led to the explosion above your planet.
造成你们星球上方的爆♥炸♥,
We had to eject the reactor.
我们得把反应堆弹射出去.
Why use such a dangerous substance to power your ship?
为什么要用这么危险的物质 作为你们船上的动力?
I've asked the same question.
我也有相同的疑问!
For now, naquadria is our short cut to interstellar travel.
那夸达是我们 达成星际旅行的捷径.
More stable forms of energy
多数稳定形态的能源
don't provide enough power to run the hyperdrive.
无法提供 超高速推进器足够的动力.
My advisors have expressed concern this is a military ship.
我的几个顾问表达他们对这艘船是 军舰的关切,
What do I say to them?
你们能对他们说什么?
That they're right.
他们...是对的.
Prometheus was designed for defensive purposes.
"土卫十六"的设计主要是防御目的.
From these "Goa'uld"? Yes.
防御你们提过的"勾阿呜"? 对.
Without your main source of power?
在没有你们的主动力来源的情况下?
With or without the naquadria reactor,
不管有没有那夸达反应堆,
this ship is more than capable of defending itself against attack.
这艘船都有办法保护自己 对付...攻击.
May I introduce Colonel William Ronson,
容我介绍威廉 朗森上校,
commander of the Prometheus.
"土卫十六"的指挥官.
It is an honour.
真是荣幸.
I assure you we would not attack without provocation.
上校,我向你保证, 除非遭到挑衅我们是不会攻击的.
There are several gun batteries aimed at my ship, sir.
外头有好几个枪炮连对着我的船, 先生.
We must defend ourselves from any action you might take.
我们必须保卫自己以防 你们会对我们所采取行动.
For instance, should Chairman Ashwan and I
例如主席和我若未
fail to appear at a specific time,
在 特定时间现身的话,
my men have orders to fire those batteries.
我的人就会奉令开炮.
Then perhaps we had better continue the tour.
那我们还是继续行程的好.
Please, Major Carter, after you.
卡特少校,你先请.
Thank you, sir.
谢谢你,先生.
Sir.
你先请.
May we be of assistance?
我们能帮你吗?
Forgive me. I did not want to intrude.
原谅我,我并无意打扰.
I am Tarek Solamon.
我叫泰芮刻 瑟拉蒙,
I am a professor of mathematics at the university.
是这所大学的数学教授.
剧集 | 星际之门 SG-1(1997) | 导航列表