Please. Sh.
拜托,嘘!只管...
OK. Area secure.
好了,此区安全了...
Let's move out.
我们走吧.
What have we got? It's SG1's code, sir.
士官,什么情况? 是SG1的密♥码♥,长官.
Open the iris.
打开虹旋门.
SG-1 They took SG-1
SG-1...他们抓了SG-1...
Slow down, son. Take it easy. Where's the rest of your team?
慢点,孩子,放轻松. 你其他的队友呢?
Ship... Lots of Jaffa...
船...好多贾法...
SG-1 captured...
SG-1被抓...
Flew away, sir.
飞走了,长官.
Where are Professors Felger and Coombs?
凡欧格尔和库姆斯教授呢?
They used the rings at the ruins to go up to the ship to rescue SG-1.
他们用废墟的圆环装置上了船, 去救SG-1.
What?
他们什么?!
Dammit, Felger, this cannot be the way I swear it's...
该死,凡欧格尔,不可能是这边. 我发誓...
It's up here and to the left. That's what you said three lefts ago.
就在这边,往左. 你在三次左转前就这么说了!
Head.
小心头! (大笑)
How come you're not smiling? Should I be?
你怎么没笑? 我该笑吗?
Well, it is your first time being captured by a Goa'uld.
这是你第一次被勾阿呜抓啊.
Funny.
哈,很好笑....
So what now? We wait.
现在怎么办? 我们等.
Shouldn't we be trying to escape? Oddly, no.
我们不该试着逃吗? 奇怪吧,不.
It won't be long. Before what?
不会太久的. 什么不会太久?
Some overdressed, over-the-top bad guy floats in,
噢,某个盛装打扮, 彻头彻尾的大坏蛋走进来,
gloating about whatever evil fate awaits us.
冷嘲热讽关于等待我们的邪恶命运...
Wait for it.
....等等...
See?
看到没?
Colonel O'Neill. Major Carter.
欧尼尔上校,卡特少校.
So-called greatest of all Tauri warriors.
所谓最伟大的塔瑞战士...
And the shol'va, Teal'c.
还有休伐,提亚克.
You, I'm not familiar with.
你很陌生.
He's new.
他是新人.
Who are you?
你是谁?
I am Her'ak, first prime to Lord Khonsu of Amon Shek.
我是荷锐科, 阿蒙神旗下,效忠于孔苏领主的第一精锐.
Very impressive. Got a resume?
真厉害.有履历吗?
I captured you. Yes.
我抓到你们. 对.
Right. You did. Well done.
对...你是.干得好.
You've got the job.
这份工作是你的了.
I had been looking forward to a greater challenge
我一直期待你们
than the one you provided.
会更有挑战性.
However, the result has yielded the same consequence.
不管怎样结果都是一样,
You belong to my master now.
你们现在属于我的主人了.
Carter, be honest. The resume gag?
卡特,说实话, 履历这个笑点如何?
It needs work, O'Neill.
它还有待努力,欧尼尔.
Sh
(墙版卸下) (凡欧格尔) 嘘~
I didn't do anything.
(库姆斯) 我又没怎样.
You don't know where you're going. I do.
你根本不知道要往哪走. 我当然知道!
Then what were we doin' in the vent?
是吗,那我们在通风孔里干嘛?!
Staying out of sight
别让人看到啊.你别瞎操心好不好?
I've studied blueprints of these ships. The holding cells are this way.
我研究过这些船的蓝图, 拘留室是在这个方向...
Please You've studied Goa'uld blueprints?
你嘛?帮帮忙, 你研究勾阿呜母舰的蓝图?
Information is an SG team's ally.
资讯是SG小队最佳的盟友.
An SG team's ally is an SG team
你知道什么是SG小队最佳的盟友吗?另一支SG小队!
Will you relax?
你别紧张好不好?
OK, it's this way.
...这边.
No, this way. I'm gonna kill you.
不,这边. 我要杀了你...
Would you quit doing that? Don't point the gun
你可不可以别再那样了? 别拿枪乱指!!
Is that a... bird?
那是...鸟吗?
I do not believe so.
我不认为.
These panels are held magnetically.
(凡欧格尔) 这些板子是靠磁力固定的,
We have to cut the power.
我们必须切断动力.
Who is that? Colonel O'Neill?
是谁? 欧尼尔上校?
Felger?
凡欧格尔?
Colonel O'Neill.
噢,欧尼尔上校.
Are you all right, sir?
你还好吗,长官?
What are you doing here?
你-在-这-里-干-嘛?!
Stand easy. We're here to rescue you.
别激动...我们是来救你们的!
Did he say "we"? Right. I have Coombs with me.
他说 "我们"吗? 没错,我带库姆斯一起来的.
Hi.
嗨.
Why, look, everybody. He's got Coombs with him
大家瞧瞧... 他和库姆斯一起!
Thank us later. Right now we have to get you out.
稍后再谢我们吧, 现在得先把你们弄出来.
Felger
凡欧格尔
Just what part of "gate home" did you not understand?
"开门回家"- - 有哪里你不懂的?
We couldn't let team members be...
我们只是不能让我们的SG队员死党被抓...
Felger What about "never leave a man behind"?
凡欧格尔 那"永远不丢下自己人"怎么说?
What about "we allowed ourselves to be captured... on purpose"?
那"我们是故意让自己被抓"怎么说?
You what? We're on a mission, you nit
你啥? 我们在出任务,你们两个笨蛋!!
Please don't be angry. We thought...
(库姆斯) 请别生气, 我们只是想...
It was Felger. His idea completely.
都是凡欧格尔,全是他的主意.
I don't understand.
好啦!我...我不懂...我是说,
What do you mean, you're on a mission?
你说你们在出任务是什么意思?
The Goa'uld we're being taken to see is actually an undercover Tok'ra.
我们要被带去见的勾阿呜 其实是卧底的托克拉.
I see.
喔,对...
Well, why the ruse?
我懂了...为什么要这样?
Very few of Khonsu's Jaffa know his true identity.
只有少数几个孔苏的贾法 知道他真正的身分.
Her'ak and his men had to believe they had truly captured us.
荷锐科和他的手下都相信 他们是真的抓到了我们.
See? I knew it was too easy.
看吧,我就知道这太容易了,
You have taken out more Jaffa than that before.
我是说 你们以前打败过比这更多的贾法不是吗?
Carter.
卡特.
Professor, we know you meant well,
教授,我们知道你是好意,
but you've actually put us in a really awkward position.
但你让我们陷入相当棘手的境地.
Why not tell us? Because you didn't need to know.
为什么不跟我们说明白呢? 因为你们不需要知道!
We've been on standby for weeks waiting to hear from the Tok'ra.
我们已经待命好几个星期等托克拉的消息,
We didn't know when this ambush would occur.
我们并不知道埋伏何时何地会发生,
You weren't supposed to be there when it went down.
你们甚至不该在场的.
But when we did get the word, it was too late to send you home.
不过等我们得到消息时 已经来不及先送你们回去了.
Why didn't Khonsu send the intel to you?
这个孔苏为什么不直接送消息 给你们就好了?
Why the song and dance?
为什么要演这场戏?
He's collected information on how Anubis is getting his new technology.
他收集到阿努比斯是如何和 在何处得到新科技的重要资料.
As we have said, Khonsu's true loyalties are carefully hidden.
像我们刚说的,孔苏真正的忠诚 是小心隐瞒着的,
He could trust no one to carry such information.
以他的身分他不能相信让 任何其他的人携带如此重要的资料.
He needs to remain undercover to continue his work.
他需要保持隐蔽以继续他的工作.
So did we.
我们也一样.
Way to go, Felger
你做的好事,凡欧格尔.
Wait. We got up here undetected.
等一下,我们上来又没人知道.
We haven't ruined anything. Nobody knows we're here.
们又还没搞砸事情.
Someone approaches.
有人来了.
I am Dol'ok, free Jaffa, loyal to Khonsu the Tok'ra.
我叫多烙克,自♥由♥贾法, 效忠孔苏,托克拉.
Thank you for your patience. What patience?
谢谢你们的忍♥耐. (欧尼尔) 忍♥耐什么?
Can we get our weapons back?
我们可以拿回我们的武器吗? 不是说我们不信任你...
Soon. As you are aware, this incarceration is for your own protection.
很快.如你们所知, 拘押是为了保护你们.
There are very few of us among the ranks,
部队中我们人数很少,
but we assure you that you are not alone.
但我们是来向你们保证你们并不孤单.
Who are they?
他们是谁?
Look, there's... been a little bit of a mix-up here.
听着,这里出了一点小状况,
Any chance you could put these guys someplace safe till this is over?
你能不能把这些家伙藏到比较 安全秘密的地方直到事情结束?
I will do what I can. I appreciate that.
我会尽力的. 感谢.
Hey
喂!
As ordered, we have SG-1 alive and uninjured.
正如命令, 我们活捉了毫发无伤的SG-1.
Excellent. You have done well, Her'ak.
好极了.你做的很好,荷锐科.
I will tell Lord Anubis of your exemplary conduct
当我向阿努比斯大王展示这项胜利时
when I relate this victory to him.
一定会提到你优秀的表现的.
My thanks.
我很感激,主人.
Shall I interrogate the prisoners?
我是否该代表你审问这些犯人,
Surely there is much that they can reveal.
相信他们一定可以提供很多情报的.
No. When you arrive, bring them before me.
不.你到的时候把他们带到我面前,.
I will use my own methods to learn what they know.
我会用我自己的办法问出他们所知的事情.
As you wish... my Lord.
依您所愿,我的主人.
Do not venture from this place until we return.
请别在我们回来前冒险离开这里,
Should you be discovered, your lives would be forfeit.
你们被发现的话将会丧失生命.
You got it.
没问题.
剧集 | 星际之门 SG-1(1997) | 导航列表