Huge bug
大虫!
Vernon?
弗农?
You're certain you've reprogrammed the device properly?
你确定你正确重设了这个装置吗?
To be honest, sir, we're not sure,
老实说,长官,我们不确定.
but this is one of the last few configurations to try.
不过这是所嚐试的最后一个组合了.
We're hoping it's now programmed to emit a charge that reverses the effect.
希望这表示它已设定逆转 放出影响我们的电流效力.
OK, here goes.
好,来吧.
Feel anything?
你有感觉到什么吗?
Not really.
没.
Do you see anything?
有没有看到什么?
No.
没有.
Do you?
你们呢?
No.
没.
When you want to see one...
等你想要看...
There.
那边!
Where?
哪里?
Right there on the device.
就在装置那边.
If there's a creature right there, then I'm not seeing it.
如果那里有只生物在的话, 那我没看见.
Jonas.
乔纳斯?
I think it worked, sir. I'm not seeing it any more.
长官,我想这有效, 我看不见它了.
Well done, Major.
做的好,少校.
The antidote seems to be working.
长官,就我得到的资料来看, 这方法有效.
No new sightings
目前并没有新增的目击者,
and everyone affected
而每个之前 受到影响的人
is no longer seeing creatures.
已经不再看到那些生物了.
We need to spread the cure to Colonel O'Neill
很好,现在我们要做的就是
and the containment team
把这个 疗法传给欧尼尔上校以及隔离组,
so they can spread it through the exposed area.
他们可以把它散布到暴露区去.
I recommend a placebo pill to sell it to the public,
我建议使用安慰剂药丸推销 给大众以及隔离区,
and, provided the containment holds, we should be able to undo the damage.
我们最后应该能弥补损害.
Hammond.
(电♥话♥响) 哈蒙德.
Sir, an individual I came in contact with
长官, 我相信有个我接触过的人
has breached the quarantine.
突破了隔离.
Anything we can do?
我们能帮什么忙?
Get Carter and Jonas on this.
叫卡特和乔纳斯去办.
The man is Vernon Sharpe, a non-com,
这个人叫弗农 夏普,他是个士官,
served in the motor pool in the Gulf.
海湾战争期间在车辆调度场服役.
See what they come up with. Right away.
看他们能查出什么. 马上办.
We have an exposed man on the run.
我们有个暴露的人在出逃.
How far you headed? As far as you can take me.
你要到多远? 你能载我多远就多远.
I'm picking up a cousin in Hawthorne County.
我要到霍桑郡接个亲戚, 可以吗?
That's fine. Hop in.
可以. 上来吧.
The latest update on the situation in Colorado.
(无线电) 目前科罗拉多有状况.
The National Guard continues to
你们可能已经听说在也许对当地居民
maintain its quarantine of Colorado Springs
有不良影响的危险化学物质外泄后,
after a chemical spill may have had an adverse effect on some residents.
国民卫队继续将科罗拉多泉市 保持隔离,不要...
You hear about that? People say they're seeing monsters.
你听说了吗? 人们说他们看到了怪物.
Yeah, I know. Crazy.
对,我知道,真是疯了.
Vernon Sharpe drained all the
根据他的银行记录,
money from his accounts several hours ago.
弗农 夏普 几个小时前提光了他户头里的存款.
You can get this information this easily?
你能这么轻易得到某人的这种资料?
We only use the privilege in certain circumstances.
只有在紧急状况下我们才会这么做.
He could be anywhere by now.
那他现在可能早远走高飞了?
We've frozen his credit cards,
我们已经冻结了他的信♥用♥卡♥,
but since he's using cash, he'll be harder to trace.
但是只要他使用现金,我们就很难追踪他的去向.
So he's just gonna vanish? That makes no sense.
他就这么消失了? 这没道理啊.
What do you mean? He's exmilitary.
你是指? 他当过兵.
It can't simply be fear of these creatures.
不可能就这么被看到的生物给吓倒,
What's he running for?
他在逃避什么?
He doesn't buy the cover story.
他不相信掩饰故事.
The only way we'll find him is by learning more about him.
我们唯一能知道他前往何处的方法 就是更了解他.
Can we find out if he has any friends or family in the area?
我们能查出他是否有朋友 或家人住在这附近吗?
What's he gone and done now?
他这回又干了什么好事啦?
He hasn't done anything, Mrs Sharpe.
喔,他并没做什么,夏普太太.
We're just very worried about Vernon.
事实上我们很担心弗农.
Cookie?
来点饼干?
Thank you.
谢谢.
I know how you feel.
我知道你的感受,亲爱的.
I've been worrying about Vernon since he was a boy.
打从弗农小时候我就替他担心,
I was the one who raised him after his mother ran off, you know.
在他妈妈跑了之后是我 一手抚养他长大的,你知道.
I'm sure you did a fine job.
我相信你做得很好.
She was a real floozy, that one.
她是个笨女人,真的.
My Roger never had much taste in women.
我的罗杰对女人向来没什么品味.
Mrs Sharpe, we're afraid that your grandson
夏普太太,我们担心你的孙子 -
may suspect that the government is after him for the wrong reasons.
政♥府♥要找他的理由.
Why are you after him?
你们为什么要找他?
Vernon may have been exposed to a chemical
弗农接触到一种化学物质,
that could be causing him to see things
可能会让他看到
that aren't really there.
其实并不存在的东西.
Like when he was in the war.
就像他在打仗的时候一样.
What do you mean?
怎么说?
The military did all kinds of things to those boys
军方啊!他们趁那些孩子们
while they were over there.
在外头时对他们做的事情,
Experiments with chemical weapons and such.
实验化学武器等等的,
Messed with their heads good.
让他们的脑子一团乱.
My Vernon's never been the same.
弗农也不会跟以前一样了.
We don't really know anything about that.
我们真的不清楚有那种事情.
I'm sure you don't, honey.
我确定你不知道,甜心.
It's very, very important that we find your grandson.
让我们找到你孙子 是非常,非常重要的,女士.
He could be putting other people's lives in danger, ma'am.
他也许会危及其他人.
Vernon wouldn't hurt a fly.
弗农连只苍蝇都不会伤害!
Unintentionally, of course.
不会是故意的,当然了.
The truth is, Vernon's exposure to this chemical
事实上,弗农并不是
wasn't an accident.
意外接触到这种化学物质的.
It wasn't even a chemical.
其实那根本不是化学物质.
It was a contagious experimental germ developed by the military.
而是军方发展的一种 具高度传染性的实验微生物.
Really?
真的?
It was created to try and undo
但这东西是发展来解除你孙子
what happened to your grandson in the Gulf.
在海湾战争时所受到的损害.
Oh, I find that hard to believe.
我觉得这很难相信.
I swear. I wouldn't lie to you.
我发誓,我绝对不会骗你的.
Unfortunately, there were some unexpected side effects to this antidote.
不幸的是这种解毒剂 有意料之外的副作用.
Those doctors will be the death of us all.
那些医生真的会害死我们.
See all those pills I'm supposed to take?
看到这些我该吃的药了吗?
I never take any of 'em.
我连一颗都不碰.
We want to make this right,
我们真的想把事情做对,夏普太太.
and it's not just your grandson's life that's at stake.
有危险的不只你孙子.
There could be other people in danger.
还有很多其他的人也是.
I promise nothing bad will happen to Vernon.
我保证弗农不会有事的.
Well, you seem like a nice enough couple.
嗯,你们看来是很好的一对.
Oh, we're not...
喔,我们不...
Please, we really wanna help.
拜托你,我们真心想帮忙的.
Well, Lord knows Vernon needs help.
好吧,上帝知道弗农需要帮助.
He's not right in the head, that boy.
他的脑子不对劲,那孩子.
We'll do our best.
我们会尽力的.
Do you know where he might be?
你知道他可能会在哪吗?
If he's off anywhere, it's to see that Chuck fellow.
如果他会上哪,就是去找堕落的家伙了.
Chuck?
"堕落"?
He's trouble. Always has been, always will.
他是个麻烦,以前是,以后也是.
I told Vernon straight away,
我告诉过弗农离他远点,
"That Chuck will lead you to no good. "
那个游手好闲的家伙只会带坏他.
Does Chuck have a last name?
"堕落的家伙"有姓氏吗?
I'm sure he does.
我想他有吧.
I just don't know it.
但我不知道姓什么.
Do you know where he lives?
你知道他住在哪儿吗?
Thanks for the lift. Good luck, Vernon.
谢谢你让我搭便车. 祝你好运,弗农.
Hi. I need a one-way ticket to Las Vegas.
嗨,我要一张到拉斯维加斯的单程票.
Just what we need, a conspiracy theorist.
一个阴谋论者,正是我们所需要的.
One who happens to be right about there being a conspiracy.
不过她刚好猜对这个阴谋.
There has been another sighting in Hawthorne County.
一个叫霍桑郡的地方.
剧集 | 星际之门 SG-1(1997) | 导航列表