so cold other fish'd develop ice in their blood.
会被冻出冰晶的冰水之中.
They've had 40 million years to adapt to the change of temperature
它们有四千万年的时间...
and developed this protein that acts like antifreeze.
..来适应温度的变化 并发展出一种类似抗冻剂的蛋白质.
They're fish.
它们是鱼哎.
Given enough time, evolution can do some pretty amazing things.
只要有足够的时间, 进化能产生一些非常惊人的结果.
We know humans can become much more powerful beings.
哪,我们知道人类能成为更有力的种族.
We've seen it happen with Daniel.
我们都看到发生在丹尼尔身上的事了.
With the help of other powerful beings.
但那是靠其他有力的种族所帮忙的.
Yes.
对.
This woman might predate human evolution
我们认为这女人也许是五千万年前,
on Earth by 50 million years.
远早于人类在地球上进化的时代.
That would put her behind us in the evolutionary time line, not way ahead.
对,但这样她应该在进化的 时间线上落后于我们,而不是超前.
Unless...
除非...
Unless our evolution isn't the first time it's happened.
除非...我们的进化不是第一次发生.
That's not big. That's huge.
这不是大发现,这是超级发现!
It's just a theory. We have no evidence.
好了,听着,这只是个理论,而我们也还没有证据.
But if you're right,
对,对,但如果你是正确的...
this woman could be part of the race that invented the gate.
这女人可能是首次创造星际之门的种族之一.
One stage of their development, anyway. A living Ancient.
至少它们的发展高了一个阶段. 一个活生生的古人.
And we look like her.
而我们看起来就跟她一模一样.
That could mean that our evolution wasn't just some biological accident.
这意味着我们的进化只不过 是生物学事故的一小部分.
Dr Fraiser/
弗雷泽医生!!
Michaels fainted. She's running a high fever. I need to do more tests.
麦可斯昏厥了. 她在发高烧,我得做更多检验.
Ayiana? She's fine.
皑娅妠? 她没事.
I know what you're thinking. And?
我知道你在想什么. 而?
It's possible she may be carrying a contagion of some kind.
有可能她带着某种接触传染病.
Would she not also be ill?
(提亚克) 她为什么不会发病?
There are diseases that have no effect on the carrier
有些疾病并不会影响带原者,
but can still infect others.
但还是可以传染给其他人.
It may be that her healing abilities are fighting off the infection
或者是她的复原力 能击退她系统里的感染.
without eradicating it completely.
但不能完全将它杀死.
Should Jonas still be in there?
那乔纳斯还应该待在里面吗?
He wants to be. Chances are he's already been exposed.
如果他想要的话.基本上来说他已经暴露了,
It's possible we all have.
可能我们都是.
If this did come from her,
如果这病真的来自她,
we need to know as much as she can tell us.
我们需要 知道她所能告诉我们的一切资料.
C-130 is scheduled to pick us up tomorrow.
C-130预计明天要来接我们.
Better call it off. They can't fly in this weather anyway.
你最好叫他们取消. 反正这种天气他们也飞不成.
Until I know a lot more about what's going on here, we're quarantined.
在我更清楚这里的状况之前, 我们必须被隔离.
Woods, Osbourne. This is O'Neill. Come in.
伍兹, 奥斯本. 这里是欧尼尔.请回答.
Osbourne, Woods. This is O'Neill. Come in.
奥斯本, 伍兹. 这里是欧尼尔.请回答.
How is she? Not good.
她怎样? 不妙.
Fever won't come down. She's not responding to antibiotics.
热度没退, 她对抗生素没有反应.
Whatever this is, it's fast.
不管这是什么病,它发展得很快.
Woods and Osbourne aren't responding on the radio.
伍兹和奥斯本还没回来, 他们也没有回答无线电呼叫.
If they've developed the same symptoms,
如果他们跟麦克斯产生同样的症状,
they could be weak or even passed out.
他们可能很虚弱,迷路,甚至昏倒.
You definitely think this came from Ayiana?
你非常确定这来自皑娅妠?
Well, Michaels has been affected first,
麦可斯似乎是第一个受到影响的,
and she was working with the tissue sample.
而她是做组织样本的人.
Help
救命!
Core samples. Where's Woods?
冰核样本. 伍兹呢?
Got separated. I hoped he'd have made his way back here.
失散了... 希望他找得到路回来.
The snowcat? It's stuck in a drift.
机动雪橇呢? 卡在雪堆里了.
It's minus 30. He won't last long.
外面是零下30度,他在外头撑不了多久.
He's running a high temperature. Help me get him back to the barracks.
他在发高烧,帮我把他带回营房♥里.
Sam, Im gonna need your help.
山姆,我需要你的帮忙.
Hopefully Woods activated his EPIRB.
希望伍兹启动了他的 紧急定位无线电发报器.
Stay in radio contact. Roger that.
保持无线电联络! 知道了.
Dr Woods is lost.
喔,伍兹博士迷路了.
O'Neill and Teal'c went out there to find him.
欧尼尔和提亚克都出去找他了.
Hope they do.
希望他们找得到.
Dr Michaels and Dr Osbourne are both sick.
麦可斯博士和奥斯本博士 两个都...病了.
Dr Fraiser thinks that we may have been...
弗雷泽医生认为我们也许被,呃...
infected by some disease that you're carrying.
一些你所携带的疾病所感染.
Eventually we're all gonna be very sick.
到最后我们都会病得很重.
But... you have no idea what Im talking about, so...
不过...你根本 不知道我在说什么,所以...
Do you?
你懂?
You can understand me?
你听得懂我的话?
You're a quicker study than I am.
你学得比我还快.
So is there anything at all that you can tell me about
那你能告诉我任何关于
this disease you're carrying,
你所携带的疾病的事吗?
why you're not sick?
你为什么不会发病?
You don't know? You don't remember anything?
你不知道? 你什么都不记得?
Do you know how you're able to heal yourself?
你知不知道你是怎么能治癒自己的?
I'll boost the dose of antibiotic,
我要增加抗生素的剂量,
but there's no sign of bacterial growth in the culture.
但到目前我在 培养结果上都没看到任何细菌生长的迹象.
If this is a virus, there is nothing else I can do.
如果这是病毒, 我也没有什么能做的了.
How much time do they have? Days, hours. I don't know.
他们还有多少时间? 几天,几个小时,我不知道.
Michaels' kidneys have started to shut down, and that's a bad sign.
麦可斯的肾脏开始衰竭了, 那是个坏现象.
The ice core sample places
带回来的冰核样本证实
Ayiana in the same vein as the Stargate.
皑娅妠 和星际之门是在相同的水脉中.
She's at least three million years old.
她至少有三百万岁了.
But if she's from a race that
不过如果她真的来自冰河期之前的种族,
predates the glacier and your theory is correct,
而你的理论是正确的.
she could be a lot older.
她应该还要更老.
Carter, come in.
(欧尼尔) 卡特,请回答.
Colonel, this is Carter. We've found the abandoned cat.
上校,这里是卡特. 我们找到弃置的雪橇了.
We'll continue the search on foot.
我们要用步行继续搜寻.
Visibility is near zero
能见度几乎是零,
and I keep losing the satellite lock on the tracker.
而卫星一再失去追踪器的讯号♥.
The cold must be affecting the antenna on your SatNav.
一定是低温影响了你卫星导航的天线.
We'll keep looking. O'Neill out.
我们会继续找,欧尼尔结束通话.
Dr Woods
(提亚克) 伍兹博士
Dr Woods
伍兹博士
Dr Woods
伍兹博士
It's unbelievable. What?
这真是让人难以相信! 什么?
She understands everything Im saying. Everything.
她听得懂我说的每一句话 ...每一句.
I told her exactly what's been happening
我告诉她发生的事情
and she seems to know that she's responsible for it, like it's her fault.
她好像知道她多少有点责任,你知道吗? 好像那是她的错.
She told you that? Not in so many words, no.
她告诉你的? 不是用讲的,不是.
What about something that could help us?
好吧,有没有什么我们用得上的消息?
Not yet, but it doesn't mean that her memory won't come back.
还没...但,呃, 那不表示她的记忆不会恢复.
The mind will take longer than the body to heal.
有可能心智会恢复得比身体要慢.
The problem is, Jonas, we don't know how much time we have.
问题是,乔纳斯, 我们不知道还剩多少时间.
Right.
对.
O'Neill
欧尼尔
Let's get him into the lab.
我们把他搬进实验室.
On three. One, two, three
数到三...1,2,3.
He's in hypothermic shock. We need to get his clothes off.
他体温过低而休克, 我们要脱掉他的衣服.
We need to get him wrapped in warm blankets.
我们得把他包在温暖的毯子里.
Sam, I need you to hook him up onto the monitor.
山姆,我要你把他接上监视器.
This can't be good.
这不太妙.
Oh, my God.
喔,我的天.
He's in V-fib.
(弗雷泽) 他的心室震颤.
You get the paddles, I'll get the gel.
你拿电击盘,我拿凝胶.
Charge to 200.
充电到200.
OK. Everybody clear
好了,大家让开!
Whoa Hey
喔,喔,喔,嘿!
No, no, no. Wait. Wait. Jonas.
不,不,不,等一下,等一下. 乔纳斯.
Let's see. Let's see what she does.
我们看看,我们看看她要做什么.
Wait.
等一下.
His vital signs are back to normal.
他的生命现象恢复正常了.
You OK?
你还好吗?
Do you know what you did?
你知不知道你刚刚做了什么?
Do you know how you did it?
你知不知道你是怎么做到的?
Can you do it again?
你能再做一遍吗?
Dr Michaels and Dr Osbourne are both...
麦可斯博士和奥斯本博士两个...
They're in very bad shape.
他们的情况非常不好.
And if you can't help them...
如果你能帮助他们...
剧集 | 星际之门 SG-1(1997) | 导航列表