we can't force him.
我们也没办法逼他说出来.
As much as I'd like to try.
虽然我挺想试试的.
Now this is more like it.
这才像话.
Shall we?
我们可以走了没?
Yes?
怎么?
You know the real reason I wanna do this?
你知道我为什么要这么做的真正原因吗?
I've never actually been through this thing before.
我以前从来没穿越过这东西.
Really?
真的呀?
I ran the offworld operation from Earth,
我用勾阿呜通讯器
using a Goa'uld communicator.
从地球指挥外星任务.
Nervous? Me? No.
紧张吗? 我?才不.
I'm just taking a moment.
我只是要点时间准备一下.
Done? Yeah.
好没? 好了.
Good.
很好.
Carter. Colonels.
卡特. 上校们.
Major. Jonas?
少校. 乔纳斯呢?
He finished cataloguing the writing
他完成了这些文字的编目,
and went to do a sweep with Teal'c.
跟提亚克 一起到外面对周围环境作扩大侦查去了.
He translated everything?
他把所有东西都翻译出来了?
He needs some reference from the SGC.
没有.他需要一些星门指挥部的参考资料,
He says it'll take a while. Harry.
这还要花点时间. 哈瑞?
Right.
好了.
What? I'm sure I got it right.
怎么? 我确定我做的没错啊.
Harry
哈瑞?
It should have worked.
它应该有用的.
Let me take a look.
让我看看.
God
天啊-
Harry
哈瑞!
You rotten nogoodfornothin'... Jack
你这个卑鄙小人,一无是处... 杰克!
You son of... Jack
你这个狗♥娘♥养♥... 杰克!
Major Carter
卡特少校?
What happened?
出了什么事了?
Where the hell are we?
我们到底在什么鬼地方?!
Dammit, why'd you have to do that?
该死,杰克,你干嘛要这样?!
Where's the zat? I don't know. I don't have it.
镭射枪枪呢? 我不知道,不在我这儿.
Where is it? It's not here
在哪儿? 不在这里!
I guess it didn't come through with us. Why not?
我想它没跟我们一起过来. 为什么?
How should I know? Maybe the doorway filters out weapons.
我哪知道? 也许入口会过滤掉武器?
Goa'uld weapons. You listen to me.
勾阿呜武器? 现在你给我听好.
I want a straight answer from you.
我要你老老实实回答我.
Since you're here... I might as well just show ya.
既然你都来了, 我就顺便让你见识见识吧.
Hey. Come on
嘿! 来啊!
I'm getting nowhere here.
我毫无头绪.
Jonas, head back to the SGC.
乔纳斯,回星门指挥部.
Ask General Hammond to send up a UAV.
要求哈蒙德将军准备好无人机.
If O'Neill has activated his tracking device,
如果欧尼尔上校启动了他的追踪装置,
we should be able to pinpoint his location.
我们应该能锁定他的位置.
You couldn't just let me go. You shot me.
你就是不能放过我. 你开枪打我哎!
Zatted.
是镭射枪枪!
I'm not goin' back, you know. Where?
你要知道,我决不回去. 回去哪?
Anywhere. To the Stargate or Earth.
随便哪儿.星际之门或地球.
What are you talkin' about?
你在说什么啊?
Maybe they got a way to send you back.
我不知道,也许他们有办法送你回去,
No one's supposed to leave. That's part of the deal.
我想没有人应该离开, 这是条件之一.
Who are you talkin' about?
你说谁?什么条件?
The people at the place we're going.
那些我们要去的地方的人.
Have you lost your mind? If you're suffering,
你是不是疯了,如果是的话,
I'll put you out of your misery.
我会很乐于把你拉回现实.
It's an alien Utopia.
这是个外星乌托邦,
According to the scroll, it's supposed to be paradise.
根据卷轴所说的, 它应该是天堂.
What?
啥?!
A long time ago some people
很久以前,一群来自
from an advanced alien society...
先进外星社会的人抛弃了一切...
they chucked it all and they formed this isolated Utopian community.
组成了这个小小的, 与世隔绝的乌托邦.
They met and evaluated people from all over the galaxy
他们派出代表与全银河系的 人类会面并进行评估,
and offered them a chance to join 'em.
提供人们加入他们的机会.
The scroll and the stone were the invitation.
卷轴和石头就是邀请函.
And this is nothing to do with the weapon Simmons was after?
而这跟西蒙斯追求的 武器一点关系都没有?
I figured it was my only way of getting through the gate.
我只是认为这会是我 唯一能通过星际之门的办法.
You know, Harry,
你知道吗,哈瑞,
it's not that I can't believe you lied to me again,
不是说我不敢相信你又骗了我,
it's that you lied to me again
而是你又骗了我!
Come on. No one would have let me
得了吧,杰克,没有人会让我
through the gate for this.
以这个理由穿越星际之门,
Would you have even believed me?
你相信过我吗?
You're sure this is all worth it?
你确定这一切都值得?
Couldn't be much worse than where I've been hiding lately.
总不会比我到处躲躲藏藏更糟的了,
They're closing in on me.
他们离我愈来愈近, 要逮到我只是早晚而已.
Besides, I got nothin' left on Earth any more.
再说我在地球上 已经没什么可以留恋的了,
The money I was to get from
原本那笔把俄♥国♥人的共生体
selling the Russian symbiote to Adrian Conrad
卖♥♥给艾德里安 康拉德的钱.
was my last shot at making a life on Earth.
是我在地球谋生的最后希望,
Do something good. It turned into a disaster.
想做点好事, 结果却成了一场大灾难.
Of massive proportion.
很大很大的灾难.
I'm tired of runnin'.
我已经厌倦逃亡了,
Why should I when I can have a chance of retiring in paradise?
当我有到 天堂退休的机会时为什么不把握?
I see trees, Harry. You get that in Colorado.
我只看到一堆树,哈瑞. 你在科罗拉多就有看不完的树了!
Ready for launch, sir.
准备好发射了,长官.
Thank you, Sergeant.
谢谢你,士官.
Still nothing from Colonel O'Neill
长官,还是没有欧尼尔上校
and Colonel Maybourne, sir.
和梅伯恩上校的消息,
They've been gone over two hours now.
他们已经失踪两个多小时了.
We're ready to go.
我们准备好了.
Sir, I'd like to apologise. What for?
长官,我想道歉. 为什么?
I allowed Colonel Maybourne to take my weapon.
这是我的错,我让梅伯恩上校 有机会取得我的武器.
Major, let's just focus on finding them right now.
少校,我们现在先找到他们要紧.
Yes, sir.
是,长官.
You are so lost. No. I'm sure this is the right way.
你迷路了. 才没有,我确定这是对的路.
How's that? It's in this valley.
怎么说? 它在这个山谷里.
What's strange is there's no greeting party.
怪了,应该会有欢迎会的啊.
That's all that's strange about this
你知道吗,这才是奇怪的地方.
They're supposed to know when someone uses the gate.
他们应该会知道有人使用了入口,
I was expecting a welcome.
我还期待有某种欢迎形式呢.
Mai tais, leis. Well, something.
花环? 至少有点表示吧.
Cabana boys.
沙滩男孩?
I tell ya, Maybourne, I don't hear any steel dru... ms.
我告诉你吧,梅伯恩, 我可没听到任何鼓声.
How old was that invitation?
那请帖有多久了啊?
There's no one here
这儿没人. (鸟叫)
I noticed that.
我注意到了...
Harry?
哈瑞?
This in the brochure?
说明书上有提到这个吗?
This technology's unlike anything we've come across.
少校,这种科技跟我们 以前遇过的完全不同.
I know. We've no reference, no way to interface.
我知道. 我们无从参照,甚至毫无着手的概念.
I'm working on it, Doctor.
我正在努力,博士,
As you should be.
你也应该一样!
Right.
好吧.
I guess I can see why you'd wanna retire here.
我想我知道你为什么 想尽办法要到这儿来退休了.
Given your choices.
可以理解的选择.
Find anything that might be a doorway back?
有找到任何像可以回去的入口吗?
No.
没.
Are you gonna kill me?
你要杀了我吗?
I'll sleep on it.
我会等明天再动手.
I don't think we're walkin' outta here.
我想我们走不出这里.
No way of knowin' how far we were transported.
我们无法知道被传送出了多远,
We could be on the other side of the planet.
我们可能在这个星球的另一端.
Which is why we survive here until we're rescued.
这就是为什么我们要留在这儿活下去, 直到救援来了为止.
Until we're rescued Jack This place is supposed to be a secret.
直到救援来了为止?杰克, 这地方应该是秘密.
The doorway was designed to keep it that way.
入口就是设计来让它保持隔离的.
Of course, we have the only key known to man.
当然了,我们还带着 唯一一把已知的钥匙.
The least you could have done is eat that before you got here.
至少你在到这儿之前可以先把那吃掉.
剧集 | 星际之门 SG-1(1997) | 导航列表