They are the worst that Hebridan has to offer.
他们是最糟的赫布瑞旦人.
No matter what, they must not be allowed to go free.
无论如何不能让他们得到自♥由♥.
Who's that?
这是谁?
My wife.
我妻子.
Your wife.
你妻子?
Athea.
艾茜雅.
My kind, the Serrakin,
我的种族叫瑟拉啃,
helped liberate the Hebridan
在几千年前帮助赫布瑞旦人
from the Goa'uld thousands of years ago.
从勾阿呜手中得到自♥由♥.
It was your people that brought them advanced technology.
是你的族人把先进科技带给他们的.
Since then we have lived in harmony...
从那之后我们就和睦地一起生活...
with few exceptions.
除了少数例外.
Colonel, this is Carter. Come in.
(无线电)上校,这是卡特,请回答.
Yeah. Go.
说吧.
Sir, I've got everything under control
长官,我已经控制情况,
but we need to talk, in person.
但我们得谈谈.私下谈.
Tell me about it.
用得着说.
Stay put. We're on our way.
待着别动,我们就来了.
Carter out.
卡特结束通话.
Ugh
呃--
My thoughts exactly.
我也是这么想.
Major Pierce, this is General Hammond.
(无线电)皮尔斯少校, 这是哈蒙德将军.
Read you loud and clear, sir.
既大声又清楚,将军.
Hold your fire.
我要你别开火.
Jonas Quinn and a guest are en route.
乔纳斯 奎恩和一位客人要上路了.
Roger that.
了解.
Colonel O'Neill, come in, sir.
欧尼尔上校,请回答,长官.
Jonas and Reynard have arrived back from Earth.
乔纳斯和雷纳德从地球回来了.
He must be out of range.
一定是超出范围了.
We'll see him at the ship.
我们会在船那边见到他的.
They're onto us.
我想他们揭穿我们了.
Yeah, I'm starting to get that feelin'.
对,开始有那种感觉了.
Reynard and Jonas are on the way back.
雷纳德和乔纳斯正在回来的路上.
Where's Carter?
好,卡特呢?
Outside, unconscious. She didn't buy your story.
外面,打昏了. 我想她不相信你的说辞吧?
Yeah, she's too smart.
对,她太聪明了.
Gotta keep tryin' anyway, huh?
你就是非试不可.
Yeah, it's in my blood.
没错,那是我的天性.
She fixed the ship, though.
她把船修好了.
It'll fly? Fire it up.
它能飞了? 热机吧.
Carter
卡特!
We're goin' home. Really?
我们要回家了. 真的?
Pender's warmin' up the ship now.
潘德正在热机.
You might wanna reconsider that.
你也许想重新考虑.
Our stash is nothing to
忘了我们留在赫布瑞旦的东西,
what's through that Stargate.
那跟 穿越星际之门所能得的东西不能相比.
What do you mean?
什么意思?
Going back is not worth the risk
我是说回去必须冒着被捕的风险,
when there are riches out there beyond our wildest dreams.
何苦放弃那些外头 我们无法想像的财富?
Come on. I've learned enough to get us a good head start.
来吧,我已经学到够多 能让我们有个好的开始.
They've got the Stargate covered.
他们守着星际之门.
And we have hostages.
我们有人♥质♥啊.
It's a trap. No doubt they have armed the ship.
(沃里克) 陷阱. 他们一定把船武装了.
We can't leave her down there.
我们不能把她留在那里.
How do we disengage the defences?
(提亚克) 我们要怎么 解除船上的防御?
It can only be done from inside.
(沃里克) 那只能从里面弄.
Cover me, Teal'c. Indeed.
掩护我,提亚克. 没问题.
I know how to disarm the defences.
我知道怎么解除防御.
I will go.
我去.
We'll watch your back.
我们会看住你背后.
They have Jonas.
他们抓了乔纳斯,长官,
They're gonna try to escape through the Stargate.
他们想利用星际之门逃走.
You all right? A little groggy, sir.
你没事吗? 有点晕,长官.
I will stay with her, O'Neill. Yeah.
我会陪着她,欧尼尔. 好.
Hey, there, guys.
(科索) 嗨,你们这些家伙
Why don't you put those weapons down?
何不把武器放下?
You'd best do that now or he dies.
最好现在照办, 否则他就是死路一条.
All we need to do is dial up the gate and go through.
我们只是要拨号♥打开大门然后过去,
No one needs to get hurt.
大家都不需要受伤的,好吗?
Yeah, sure. Whatever you say.
当然,你怎么说就怎么算.
That's right. Whatever I say. Reynard.
没错,我怎么说就怎么算. 雷纳德?
You get that address from my lab?
你从我研究室拿到的地址?
Yeah.
对.
And everything else you said is, uh...
那你说的每件事都...
Not everything.
没有每件事.
You are cute.
你是很可爱.
All right, let's go.
好了,我们走.
All right, that's far enough.
好了,够远了.
Don't come any closer.
不准再靠近.
Back off or I'll kill him.
退后,不然我杀了他!
Colonel, just let 'em go.
上校,让他们走就是了.
Nobody's goin' anywhere.
没有人能走到哪去.
Really, it'll be fine.
真的?我没事的.
It's not worth the risk.
不值得冒险.
Let 'em go.
让他们走.
Sir? Let 'em go.
长官? 让他们走.
Wise choice.
聪明的选择.
Ladies and gentlemen, welcome to Earth.
(哈蒙德) 女士先生们, 欢迎到地球.
You planted the address?
你放了假地址?
Call it intuition.
当它是直觉吧.
Well done.
干得好.
Thank you, sir.
谢谢你,长官.
Everybody locked up OK?
每个人都锁好了?
They're all in transport stasis.
他们全在运输休眠状态.
Mr Quinn, I never asked you
奎恩先生,我一直没问你
how you figured out who Reynard really was.
你是怎么知道雷纳德的真实身分的.
It was just a feeling, really.
真的只是感觉.
Although I did come across something interesting
不过我在搜寻你的船名时
while researching the ship's name.
找到了一些有趣的东西.
Another ship was built by the descendants
在地球上有古凯尔特人的子孙
of ancient Celts on Earth - the Ceberus.
建的另一艘船,它叫"塞波瑞斯".
It was designed specifically to transport convicts
它也是特别用来把囚犯送到
to a penal colony.
一个刑场的殖民地去的.
The names were so similar,
两个名字相当类似,
I thought maybe there was some significance
我想也许在
in Celtic history, and, uh...
凯尔特历史上有其意义,而且...
The meaning of the word never changed.
这字的意思从没改变.
Incredible.
厉害.
That, and I've always been suspicious
除了那个,我对第一次约会
of a girl who kisses on the first date.
就亲嘴的女孩子都怀有戒心.
What?
干嘛哦?
Colonel, I want to thank you for everything that you have done,
上校,我要谢谢你做的一切.
but mostly for trusting me.
最重要的是相信我.
It's my pleasure.
我的荣幸.
剧集 | 星际之门 SG-1(1997) | 导航列表