Are you sure it was the same guy? Positive.
你确定是同一个人吗? 绝对是.
Jonas Quinn is correct. It was the same man.
乔纳斯 奎恩是对的, 那是同一个人.
You said there was evidence Flemming and Stofer were researching cloning.
你昨天说有证据指出 弗莱明和斯托弗在进行复♥制♥研究.
No. There was evidence they were reading up on stem cells.
不,我是说证据指出 他们有系统地在研究干细胞.
Which can be used to create human clones.
那可以用来创造复♥制♥人.
What if the man doesn't remember because the man in the bar wasn't him?
如果说餐厅里那个人不记得 是因为酒吧里的人其实并不是他呢?
He was a clone. No, you can't create fully grown people.
他是复♥制♥人. 不不不,那无法复♥制♥出成人.
They'd be infants.
他们会是婴儿.
Still, the people of this town are behaving strangely.
然而这镇上的人的行为还是很怪...
Even for humans.
就算是对人类而言.
The town's been through a lot.
这个镇经历了很多事.
First the shipyard was shut down, then the lab was destroyed.
先是造船厂关门, 然后实验室被毁.
The entire future of the town's in jeopardy.
整个镇的未来都陷入危机.
What?
怎么?
You noticed these marks from the road?
你从马路上就注意到这些轮胎印子?
I didn't think much of 'em at the time.
那时我并没有多想.
This area has been well travelled, and recently.
这地方很多人走...是最近.
There are many footprints as well as tyre tracks.
这里有很多脚印和轮胎印.
Let's check it out.
我们去查查.
You have got to teach me how to do that.
(乔纳斯) 你得教我这套.
Wormhole theory, motorcycle riding and lock-picking.
虫洞理论,重型机车和开锁.
Not necessarily in that order.
不用全部吧.
In there.
那边.
Somebody's been busy.
有人挺忙的.
These appear to be schematics.
这显然是个图样.
Yeah, but for what?
对,但是什么的?
I got a pretty good idea.
我想我知道.
Near as we can tell, sir,
长官,就我们所能说的,
it's some kind of alien ship, partially constructed.
那是某种外星太空船,只建了一部份.
No, sir. We shouldn't do anything drastic until we have more information.
不,长官,我觉得我们 在有更多资料前不该躁进.
Yes, sir. Understood.
是,长官,了解.
Hammond won't call in the troops
哈蒙德将军在我们查出是谁 和为什么建这艘船之前
until we figure out who built this thing and why.
不会叫军队过来.
All the disks we got from the shipyard are encoded.
我们从造船厂拿来的碟盘 都加了密♥码♥,
I can't read any of them.
我全看不懂.
Let me try. Yeah.
我来试试. 好.
Adrian Conrad illegally acquired a symbiote from Colonel Maybourne.
艾德里安 康拉德从梅伯恩上校 那边非法取得一只共生体.
It is possible he also acquired alien technology.
可能他也得到外星科技.
I don't know.
我不知道.
This is unlike anything the Russians or the NID ever had.
我是说这并不像 是俄♥国♥人或NID到得了手的东西.
Then there must be an alien presence in town.
那这个镇上一定有某种外星人在.
It looks that way, but how did they get here?
看来是.但他们是怎么到这儿的?
It is not probable they used the Stargate.
他们不可能是从星际之门来的.
If they came by ship, why build another?
如果他们是搭太空船来的,那干嘛还要再建一艘?
Perhaps an accident or a malfunction.
也许是出了意外或故障.
They're not finished, which means they'll be back.
不管怎样,他们并没完工, 那表示他们会再回来.
My guess is they work under the cover of darkness.
我猜他们是藉着黑夜的掩护工作.
They only come out at night.
他们只在晚上出来.
OK. I think I can break this code, but it's gonna take a while.
好了,我想我可以破解密♥码♥, 但这需要一点时间.
Teal'c, is there any activity?
(卡特) 提亚克,有动静吗?
Negative. How is the decryption progressing?
没有.解码进行得如何?
Slowly.
很慢.
Something's happening.
有动静了.
Here we go.
成了...
Oh, my God.
喔,天啊.
Teal'c, come in.
提亚克,说话.
Major Carter. Many of the townspeople have arrived at the shipyard.
卡特少校, 很多镇民到造船厂了.
They're Goa'uld. Repeat; the people building the ship are Goa'uld.
他们是勾阿呜. 重复: 建那艘船的人是勾阿呜.
How is that possible? Flemming and Stofer were cloning,
那怎么可能? 弗莱明和斯托弗的确是在做复♥制♥研究,
only it was Adrian Conrad's symbiote they cloned.
不过他们复♥制♥的是 艾德里安 康拉德的共生体.
Why did we not sense them?
我们为什么感应不到他们?
There's no naqahdah in their blood.
他们的血液里没有那夸达.
There's way too many of 'em.
(乔纳斯) 他们人数太多了.
Get back here. I'll see if I can translate more.
你们最好回来, 我看看能不能多翻译一些.
Affirmative.
赞成.
Hold it. Leave the weapons on the dash.
别动.把武器留在仪表板上.
Put your hands in the air and get out of the car.
把你们的手举起来然后下车.
What is this? Get in the van.
这是干什么? 上车.
Where are you taking us? Back to the motel.
你要带我们去哪? 回旅馆.
We want you out of town by daybreak.
我们要你们天一亮就离开镇上.
I'm Agent Cross. That's Agent Singer.
我是代号♥"十字架"探员,他是代号♥"歌♥手"探员.
So you know what's going on here?
那你们知道这里是怎么回事罗?
We've monitored it for three months.
当然,我们过去三个月都在监视这里的情况.
They are waiting till the ship is complete.
他们在等共生体把船建好.
It'll be our first line of planetary defence.
它将成为我们地球防御系统的第一线武器.
You set this whole thing up?
这整件事是你们设计的?
No, just took advantage of the situation.
不...我们只是利用这个情况.
Immunitech cloned the symbiotes,
免疫科技复♥制♥共生体,
then there was an accident.
接着出了一些意外.
We figure Flemming got infected,
我们认为弗莱明是第一个被感染的,
then went after the other townspeople.
然后他把其他镇民一一卷入.
Flemming is the one who tipped us off.
弗莱明是警告我们的人.
The symbiotes are immature.
那些共生体还没成熟,
They are too weak to assert permanent control.
他们弱到无法取得永久的控制.
But when the hosts go to sleep they take over.
不过当宿主睡着时, 他们就掌权了.
When people wake up the next morning they're tired, but none the wiser.
当人们早上醒来只是有点疲倦, 却不会想太多.
That's why Flemming was on amphetamines.
这就是弗莱明 为什么吸食安♥非♥他♥命♥.
You get a ship, but what of the people?
你也许能得到一艘太空船,但镇民怎么办?
We have ways of dealing with them.
用不着替他们担心,我们有办法处理这种状况的.
We will report this to SGC.
我们要跟星际之门指挥中心报告.
Go ahead. This is no rogue operation.
请便.这不是见不得人的行动.
We have the full support of our superiors.
我们有上级的全力支持.
When it is over,
还有当这个任务完成时,
we'll have succeeded where the SGC failed for five years.
我们将达成星门指挥部五年来做不到的目标.
We have all the angles covered.
我们全都考虑到了.
Sam?
山姆?
Sam?
山姆?
They took her.
他们抓走她了.
You have to do something.
你得采取行动.
We've a containment team on stand-by.
别紧张,我们有个封锁小队为紧急事件待命.
We can have this town quarantined in 45 minutes.
我们能在45分钟内封锁并隔离整个镇.
Then do so.
那就做啊.
Your operation is blown, Agent Cross.
"十字架"探员,你们的行动已经曝光了,
The symbiotes know we're onto 'em.
共生体知道我们盯上了他们.
This is Cross. We have a code six. I repeat- a code six.
我是"十字架".有代号♥六状况, 重复,代号♥六
This is not a drill.
这不是演习.
We just lost 500 years of technical advancement.
我们刚失去了先进500年的科技.
It's much worse than that.
(男声) 还有更糟的.
Sam.
山姆.
You all right?
你没事吗?
What's going on?
出了什么事了?
You should only speak when spoken to.
你只有在回答问题时才能说话.
OK.
好啦.
Welcome, brother.
欢迎,兄弟.
Do you know where you are? I have the memories of my host.
你知道你在哪吗? 我有我宿主的记忆.
Good. When the containment team gets here,
很好.当封锁队到达时,
you and Singer will take the symbiotes and report back to NID headquarters.
你和"歌♥手"探员会带着这些共生体,回到NID总部.
What about the rest of us? We'll be detained.
那我们呢? 我们留下.
It'll only be a matter of days
只要几天时间
before we've taken control of the organisation.
我们就能控制整个机构.
That's an ambitious plan.
这是个野心极大的计划.
Easy, OK? Sorry.
好啦,别激动!对不起嘛.
The irony is we only wanted to get off this pathetic planet.
(诺克斯) 讽刺的是, 我们原本一心只想离开这个悲哀的星球.
But when we realised they were watching us, we came up with a new plan.
但当我们发现他们的监视后, 我们想出了新的计划.
Wait Major Carter was writing a report on her computer.
等等,卡特少校 用她的电脑写了一份报告.
It would be better if the containment team didn't find it.
最好别让封锁队发现.
Get the computer first.
先去拿电脑.
Should we use these two as hosts?
我们不拿这两个当宿主吗?
No.
不.
This one is Jaffa.
这个是贾法.
剧集 | 星际之门 SG-1(1997) | 导航列表