We were concerned the X-303 was lost with all hands.
我们以为X-303和全体人员都失踪了.
No, sir, we're all fine. Except for the Goa'uld and Simmons, of course.
没有,长官,我们很好,当然, 除了勾阿呜和西蒙斯.
So you were rescued by the Asgard.
所以是阿斯加德救了你们?
Actually, it looks like we're coming to their rescue, sir.
其实看来比较像是 我们要去救他们,长官.
Is that why supplies and equipment are disappearing from all over my base?
这跟我基地里到处消失的 补给品和装备有关吗?
Yes, sir.
是的,长官.
You might wanna get upstairs and punch one on the old speed dial.
这么说吧,你也许该上楼 按下你的"慢"速拨号♥键 1.
My grandchildren? Two, then.
打给我孙女? 那,2键.
The president might wanna know
我想总统会希望知道
what the Asgard have in mind for our new ship.
阿斯加德对我们的新船有什么打算.
They didn't go for it. They didn't approve the mission?
他们不肯. 他们不同意这次任务?
No, they did that. Once they knew the whole fate-of-the-universe stuff,
喔,不,他们同意.他们一旦明白 利害关系和宇宙命运那些的,
the president and Hammond realised we had no choice.
总统和哈蒙德 都知道我们别无选择.
He sends good luck, and all those things he says
他祝我们好运,成功,还有那些他觉得
when he thinks we're gonna die.
我们快死了的时候会说的所有的话.
So what didn't they go for? The name I suggested.
那他们不同意什么? 我建议的名字.
For the ship? Yeah.
这艘船的? 对.
Sir, we can't call it the Enterprise.
长官,我们不能叫它企业号♥.
Why not?
为什么不行?
The project code name is Prometheus. What about that?
这个计划的代号♥是土卫十六, 那有什么不好?
It's a Greek tragedy. Who wants that?
那是希腊悲剧哎!谁要啊? (普罗米修斯)
OK, the X-303 it is, then.
好吧,那就是X-303.
Yeah. What have you got there?
好.你这是什么?
The Asgard surmised that
这个嘛,
the replicators probably disabled the time-dilation device
阿斯加德认为复♥制♥者也许是
by destroying the control-interface mechanism.
摧毁了控制介面的构造 使时间膨胀装置失效.
Uh-huh?
呃-嗯?
It's really not much more than an advanced timer,
其实它不过是个 比较先进的定时器罢了,
but since Asgard technology
但因为如果我们带着阿斯加德的 科技物品
would cause the replicators to swarm all over us,
就会造成复♥制♥者蜂涌而来,
Thor had a copy of the interface built from Earth-based materials.
索尔以地球的基础材料 复♥制♥了他们的介面,
It'll work just as well as the original,
它的功能会跟原型一模一样,
but it shouldn't attract the replicators.
不过应该不至于吸引复♥制♥者.
I'm hungry. Cargo bay three, sir.
...我饿了. 3号♥货舱,长官.
Thanks.
谢了.
You guys trying to make yourselves sick?
你们想让自己吃坏肚子吗?
Well, Thor forgot about the need for refrigeration,
呃,索尔没考虑到对冰箱的需求,
so we figured we'd start with the frozen stuff.
所以我们决定从 冷冻的东西先吃起.
That is good. Mmm...
这个真棒.嗯...
I'll buy that.
我相信.
So, Jonas, first time goin' up against a replicator, eh?
乔纳斯, 这是第一次对付复♥制♥者,吭?
Mm-hm.
唔-嗯.
I think I have a pretty good idea what to expect though.
我想我很清楚会面对的是什么,
Teal'c told me all about 'em
提亚克告诉我一切它们的事情,
and I read everything Dr Jackson wrote.
我还有杰克森博士的详细记录,
They're fascinating.
它们真是不可思议...
Fascinating? Yeah.
不可思议? 对啊.
Well, think about it. A human scientist creates this android girl,
想想看,一个人类科学家 创造出了这个机器女孩,
who then goes on to create these replicators as a toy.
然后她又创造出复♥制♥者当成玩具...
Well, the concept of something that starts out
至少原本是想作为玩具,
so innocent and becomes so evil,
然而它们 却由该是无邪的东西成了恶魔,
that's gotta be fascinating to you.
这不是很不可思议吗.
Replicators exist to increase their numbers
复♥制♥者生存的目的就是要增加自己的数目,
and do so without prejudice.
而且以一视同仁的手段来达成,
They are no more evil than a virus.
它们跟病毒没什么差别.
A really evil virus.
一种很邪恶的病毒.
We can all agree that
我们都可以同意这点.
any living thing that isn't inherently evil in and of itself
任何活的东西并不是天生邪恶,
is capable of undertaking actions that are evil.
而却可以做出如此邪恶的行动来.
We are slowing. You should come forward, sir.
我们减速了. (卡特) 你们该过来了,长官.
We're on our way.
马上来.
We came out of hyperspace a minute ago.
我们一分钟前脱离了超空间.
We dare proceed no further without risk of engaging the replicators.
们不敢冒着与复♥制♥者 交手的风险再向前,
You will have to continue from here under your own ship's power.
你们要从这里用你们自己船前进.
But you'll wait here for us? There is another concern.
你会在这里等我们吧? 现在还有一个新的情况.
Our sensors have discovered that
我们的长程感应器发现
the time-dilation device was indeed activated.
时间膨胀装置确实启动了.
Well, that's good.
这是好事吧?...
It's not good?
不好吗?
Time is now progressing faster within the field.
现在力场内的时间进行得更快.
They reversed it? By a factor of 10 squared.
它们逆转了它? 因数为10的平方.
What is with you people?
你们阿斯加德是怎么啦?
Time machines are nothin' but trouble. Even we know that.
时间机器是个祸害, 这连我们都知道!
Clearly, the replicators have utilised the machine
显然复♥制♥者发现利用时间 膨胀装置的方法
to serve their own purpose.
并挪作己用.
But what would that purpose be?
用来干嘛?
Well, I gotta tell you, this changes things.
我告诉你,这让情况改观了....
Carter, how does this change things?
卡特,情况怎么改观?
I don't know, sir. I guess it doesn't.
我不知道,长官...我想是没有.
We got the same problem we had an hour ago?
你是说我们现在的问题 跟一个钟头前一样?
Well, in that hour, four days have passed for the replicators.
不同的是,现在一个小时 对复♥制♥者而言是四天,
Depending on when they did this, they may have experienced centuries.
端看它们是几时开始的,对它们而言 可能已经过了好几百年了.
I get it. If you wish to reconsider...
我懂了. 如果你希望再考虑...
No, no.
不,不...
I full well expected the other shoe to drop eventually.
反正早料到会有这种鸟事发生.
We can only hope that this will be the last footwear to fall.
我们只能希望这是 最后一只出事的鸟.
The coordinates to the planet
前往该星球的座标
have been entered into your navigational computer.
已经设定到你们的航行电脑中
We have modified your engines
我们已经修改你们的引擎,
and structural integrity fields
并依照你们 船只的最高性能建构了完整的力场,
to assure your safe arrival.
以确保你们能安全抵达.
We will monitor your progress as best we can. Good luck.
我们会尽力监看你们的进展, 祝好运.
Setting course to programmed coordinates.
设定航向朝预设座标,
Throttling up sublight engines.
加速次光速引擎.
Again.
再来一次.
If my hands are covered in blisters, they're not gonna work any faster.
我的手都起水泡了, 没办法再快了.
Colonel, we're about to enter the time-dilation field.
上校,我们就要穿过 时间膨胀区域了.
We're on our way.
马上来.
A replicator-controlled vessel approaches.
一艘复♥制♥者操控的船接近了.
Hopefully they'll agree with Thor and think this ship's a piece of junk.
希望它们跟索尔意见一致, 觉得这艘船是个垃圾.
They are scanning us.
它们在扫描我们.
Sir, we're being scanned by the replicator ship. Stand by.
(卡特) 长官, 我们被复♥制♥者的船扫描,等待中.
Are we still in business?
一切功能都正常吗?
Indeed.
确实.
Yes, sir. It's moving off.
是的,长官...它走了,
We're clear to enter the planet's atmosphere.
好像我们已经 被准许进入这个星球的大气层了.
We're detecting one structure at the designated coordinates.
我们在指定座标上侦测到一座建筑.
Just the one?
只有一座?
There appears to be little topography of any kind.
这儿有个地形图.
200 metres. Throttling down to 50 per cent.
两百米. 减速至50%.
1-5-0 metres.
一百五十米.
The surface appears to be completely smooth.
地表显示完全平坦.
100 metres. No sign of replicators.
一百米 没有复♥制♥者的踪迹.
Deceleration thrusters are firing.
点燃减速推进器.
5-0 metres.
五十米.
Inertial compensators and structural integrity are at maximum.
惯性抵消器和结构保全 都已开到最大,
Landing struts are at full extension.
降落支架全放.
What was that? Lightning, sir.
那是啥? 闪电,长官.
All systems are still go.
所有系统都还在运作.
10 metres.
十米...
Five metres.
五米...
Touchdown
触地.
Shutting down thrusters.
关闭推进器.
Get a message to Thor. Let him know we touched down.
传个话给索尔, 告诉他我们落地了.
Let's move out.
走吧.
This can't be the only structure on the entire planet.
(乔纳斯) 不可能整个星球上 只有这座建筑啊.
I'd be willing to bet the bugs ate everything else.
我敢打赌那些虫子 把其他东西全啃光了.
Then where are they?
那它们上哪去了?
Sir, you're not gonna like this.
长官,你不会喜欢这个的.
What is it?
是什么?
剧集 | 星际之门 SG-1(1997) | 导航列表