Yes, sir.
是,长官.
Is he feeling all right?
他没毛病吧?
I knew he'd warm up to you eventually.
我知道他最后会喜欢你的.
You know, it is interesting.
你知道吗,这很有趣.
We changed the way things played out,
我们改变了事情发生的方式,
which would seem to indicate that the future isn't predetermined.
那些似乎预示"未来是无法预测的"事情.
But by doing so,
但是一般来说
we fulfilled an ancient prophecy.
我们应验了古老的预言,
A thousand years ago,
一千年前,
someone in that village predicted this would happen.
村里的某人预见了这会发生.
How do you explain that?
你要怎么解释这点?
Maybe it was just a lucky guess.
也许只是运气好猜到的.
Yeah.
是啊.
剧集 | 星际之门 SG-1(1997) | 导航列表