Your friends care about you.
你的朋友关心你,
That's why they've asked me to see you. It's good.
所以他们 才要我来看你.这是好事.
You're giving up a part of yourself, a vital part.
你要放弃你身体重要的一部份,
And you're doing it out of love.
而你是因为爱才这么做.
So? So? So maybe you're afraid.
那又怎样? 所以也许是因为你害怕.
Maybe you're afraid that you won't be yourself.
也许你潜意识里 担忧你再也不会是你了.
The doctor said I would lead a normal life afterwards.
医生告诉我我在移植后 还是有完全正常的生活的.
Self-preservation is a powerful instinct.
自我保护是很强大的本能.
Not afraid, Doc. Not one bit.
我不怕,医生,一点也不.
That's quite a burden,
不管再怎么否认,这都是很沉重的负担.
all that denial.
而除非你自愿放手,
I can't let you have the operation.
我不能让你接受手术.
No, you can't stop me.
你不能阻止我.
Yes, I can, actually. And I will. Why?
可以,我可以而且我会的. 为什么?
We don't destroy one man's life to save another.
医学上我们不会为了救一个人 而毁掉另一个,这是规矩.
Look at me, Doc. I'm the healthiest human being
看看我,医生,我是你见过最健康的人,
you've ever seen. I'm 100 per cent.
而你知道这点.我百分之百适合.
I'm not just talking about your body.
我说的不只是你的身体.
Then what?
还有什么?
You've been having nightmares almost every night, I've been told.
就我所知你作恶梦, 几乎每晚都是.
Big deal. And, and it's a big "and",
有啥大不了啊. 这当然严重.
yesterday you had an hallucination.
而且你昨天还产生幻觉,
I'm sorry, but that is a big deal.
不好意思, 但这就是"大不了".
All I'm saying is, your life is as important as Brae's.
我想说的是, 你的生命就跟布瑞泰克一样重要.
So if you go through with this,
所以如果你想完成这件事,
you have to accept what it's going to do to you.
你就得接受它会对你造成的影响.
I wanna save Brae.
我想救布瑞泰克.
I know you do. I wanna help you do that.
我知道,而且我想帮你救他.
That is a promise.
这是承诺.
If you know your way back, I have to go.
如果你知道怎么回你房♥间的话...
I'm late for another appointment, so...
我下一个约会已经迟到了.
Is my hour up already?
怎么,我的一个小时已经到啦?
No. Your 20 minutes are up.
不,你的20分钟到了.
We'll work our way up to an hour.
我们下次看能不能谈到一小时.
Hey, let's go.
嘿,走了啦,
You know how much it costs to keep that thing on?
你知道让这东西开着要花多少钱吗?
I'm ready.
我准备好了.
Good. Let's move out.
好,我们走吧.
What's wrong with you?
你是怎么了?
Nothing is wrong, O'Neill.
没事, 欧尼尔.
I need you to focus.
我要你专心.
I am ready. All right, then.
我准备好了. 好,走吧.
You are afraid to die.
你怕死.
No.
不.
Because you know I will be waiting for you in the afterlife.
因为你知道我会在来世等着你.
Who are you? You know who I am, Teal'c.
你是谁? 你知道我是谁,提亚克.
I am your god.
我是你的神.
No Excuse me, sir.
不! 对不起,先生.
Are you lost?
你迷路了吗?
No. I'm...
不,我只是...
Are you sure you're all right? I'm fine.
你确定你没事吗? 我很好.
It's...
这...
It's the wrong room.
走错房♥间了.
Sorry.
对不起.
Sir? Sir?
(护士) 先生?先生?
You cannot escape your fate, shol'va.
你逃不了你的命运,休伐.
C'mon, let's go.
嘿,快来,我们走吧.
You know how much it costs to keep that thing open?
你知道让这东西开着要花多少钱吗?
Bra'tac's waiting for you.
布瑞泰克在等你.
Something is wrong. What is it?
事情不对劲. 怎么了?
He must have taken it.
他一定是拿了它.
Who must have taken what?
谁一定拿了什么?
Shut it down.
关掉它.
Teal'c.
提亚克.
My symbiote is gone.
我的共生体不见了.
Fraiser gave you a clean bill of health.
弗雷泽刚给你开了完全健康的证明.
My symbiote is gone My symbiote is gone
我的共生体不见了! 我的共生体不见了!
Get a medical team down here right now
叫医疗组下来!
Help me. Help me.
救我,救我.
Hold on, old man.
撑下去,老伙计.
Help me. Help me.
救我,救我.
It's just a nightmare. You're safe.
(女声) 那只是个恶梦,你很安全.
I was in the hospital.
我在医院里.
That's right. They performed the transplant and you recovered.
对.他们做了移植,你康复了.
They sent you home. What?
他们送你回来. 什么?
I don't remember. You saved his life.
我不记得. 你救了他的命.
I don't remember coming home.
我不记得回家.
But you are home... with me.
可是你在家,和我一起.
And everything's all right.
所有的一切都很顺利.
O'Neill...
欧尼尔...
O'Neill picked me up... and he took me home.
欧尼尔来接我送我回家...
That's right.
对.
Brae's gonna be fine. And so are you.
布瑞泰克会好起来的,你也是.
It's just a nightmare, my love.
那只是个恶梦,我的爱.
I feel like...
我觉得...
Shauna, I feel like I'm going insane.
夏奥妠,我觉得我要疯了.
A few bad dreams...
一些恶梦罢了...
You can't tell anybody about this, OK?
你不能跟别人提起,好吗?
Cos I don't want people to think I'm going crazy.
因为我不希望别人认为我疯了.
I promise.
我答应你.
When I'm there, this is the dream.
当我在那边时,这里是个梦.
When you're there? I'm part of something.
你在哪边? 我是什么的一分子...
Military, or underground, or a secret place.
军队...在地底. 一个秘密地点.
Listen to what you're saying.
甜心,我不懂你在说什么.
I'm serious
我是说真的.
It's a dream. They say this is the dream.
那是个梦. 他们说这是个梦.
And when I'm there, I believe it.
而我在那边时我相信.
There, it makes sense that this can't be real.
当我在那边时这里的确不像真的,
And when I'm here...
而当我在这边时...
Honey... look at me.
亲爱的,看着我,
Look at me.
看我,
Kiss me.
吻我.
How can that not be real?
怎么可能这会是假的?
How are you feeling? Better.
(布瑞泰克) 你怎么样? 好多了.
And you?
你呢?
They haven't told you?
他们没告诉你?
They say my body's rejecting the new kidney.
他们说我的身体排斥新肾脏.
What?
什么?!
They're pumping me full of antirejection drugs
他们给我打了一堆
this, that, everything
这些那些 有的没的抗排斥药物,
but I gotta say...
不过我得说...
if it... if it doesn't take, I'm ready to go.
如果它不接受,我准备好要走了.
I really am.
真的.
How do you know this operation
你怎么知道这个手术不是
isn't keeping me from going to a better place?
阻止我前往更好的地方?
Come on, Brae. Don't even start talking like that.
得了,布瑞泰克. 别说这种话!
Why are we so afraid of dying?
我们为什么这么怕死?
I'm not afraid. I am
我不怕. 我怕!
OK?
可以吗?
I'd rather die myself than let you go.
我宁愿牺牲自己也不要你死,
So you hang in there.
所以你给我撑下去,老家伙,
Because I did not go through this so you could give up on me.
因为我可不是这么做好让你在我面前放弃的.
Am I late? I thought it was supposed to be at eleven.
我迟到了吗? 我以为我们是约11点的?
It is. Oh.
没错. 噢.
Good.
好.
Been up to see Brae? Just came from there.
去看过布瑞泰克了? 刚从他那边过来.
How's he doing?
他还好吗?
His body is rejecting the new kidney.
他的身体排斥新肾脏.
You knew that might happen.
你知道那是有可能发生的.
There's gotta be something we can do.
一定有我们可以做的事情的.
剧集 | 星际之门 SG-1(1997) | 导航列表