You've done everything humanly possible.
你已经尽了一切所能.
I didn't go through this so Brae could die.
我可不是要布瑞泰克死在我面前而捐肾的.
Why are you going through this?
你为什么要做呢?
Why do you think this is happening?
我是说, 你觉得这一切是怎么发生的?
I mean all of it. Brae, the nightmares...
像是布瑞泰克,你作的那些恶梦等等的.
The nightmares are gone.
恶梦已经没了.
You're not dreaming you're part of
你没再梦到你是某个
some secret military operation underground?
地底秘密军事机构的一员?
Shauna told you. No.
夏奥妠告诉你的? 不是.
Then how the hell do you know?
那你怎么会知道?
I just... I know. It doesn't matter.
我就是知道,那不重要.
Fine. I'll ask her myself.
好,我自己去问她.
Because we've talked about this before.
因为我们以前谈过,
You just don't remember.
只是你忘了.
Like you don't remember the operation
就像你不记得手术
or getting discharged from hospital. Right?
或出院,对吧?
Right?
对吗?
Well, tell me about it again.
哪,再跟我说一次.
I'm part of something... a team.
我是什么的一分子,一支队伍.
Who's on this team?
队伍里都有谁?
Same as our fire hall
跟消防队里一样.
Chief O'Neill, Captain Carter.
欧尼尔局长, 卡特队长,
Even Probie's there.
甚至连菜鸟都在.
Probie is who? Probationary fireman.
菜鸟是谁? 见习消防员.
It's the same as a rookie. Right.
就跟叫人家新手一样. 噢.
His name's Jonas.
他叫乔纳斯.
And what does this team do,
那这支队伍做什么呢?
the one in your dream?
在你梦里那个?
Go places, you know?
到不同的地方,
Try to make a difference, to help people.
试着改变事情,帮助人们.
You're firemen.
你是消防员.
No.
不是.
We, um...
我们...
You're just gonna have to trust me.
你只管相信我就是了.
All right.
好吧.
We go to other planets,
我们通过一个有闪亮蓝水的 -
through a big ring of shimmering blue water.
大圆环到别的星球,
Ah, I'm not even human.
我甚至不是人类.
So you're a... A Jaffa.
你是? 贾法.
I carry this thing around in my gut
我带着一个叫共生体的东西
that's called a symbiote. Helps keep me alive.
在我肚子里,帮助我生存.
Something like a kidney.
就像是肾脏,
Something you might be hesitant to give up?
某种让你犹豫要不要交出的东西?
Let me ask you this - does Brae fit anywhere into your dream?
我问你,布瑞泰克有在你梦里吗?
Which one? I don't even know what's real any more.
哪一个? 我现在甚至不知道哪个才是真的了.
You're not alone.
哇.那你并不孤单.
Philosophers have been trying to figure that
长久以来有很多人绞尽脑汁
out for a long time.
想找出这个问题的答案.
So let me just get this straight.
让我搞清楚,
When you're there, this is the dream.
你在那边时,这里是个梦.
And when you're here, that's the dream.
你在这边时,那里是个梦.
They're both so real.
两边都很真实.
In both you have nightmares.
而你在两边都作恶梦?
I'm not meant to dream in the other one.
见鬼,我在另一个时甚至不该作梦.
Because you're Jaffa?
因为你是贾法?
Don't ask me. I...
我哪知啊...
That's really neither here nor there.
我是说如果两边都不是的话,
The point is, both can't be real.
那两个都不会是真的.
No.
嗯.
So you're trying to figure out
所以你想搞清楚你眼前的两种生活
which of the lives is real,
到底哪个才是真的,
so that you can stay there, or here
所以你才能呆在那里这里
or wherever it is you're supposed to be, once and for all.
或者你所期待的任何地方.
Maybe the answer to that question
但也许这问题的答案是
is something you haven't even considered.
你从没考虑过的一点.
Maybe neither one is real.
也许两者皆是真的.
What? Think about it.
啥? 想想看.
If you can't distinguish between them,
如果你无法区别二者,
if the one seems equally as real as the other,
如果两边看起来都一样真实的话,
maybe you don't belong in either one.
也许你根本不属于任何一个.
Then what do I do?
那我怎么办?
Hang in there... just a little while longer.
撑下去,再多撑一会儿.
You can't leave me here like this.
嘿,你不能把我这么丢下不管!
I haven't left your side,
我从来没离开过你,
Teal'c. I'm not going to.
提亚克. 而我也不会.
That's a promise.
这是个承诺.
O'Neill. It's OK.
欧尼尔. (弗雷泽医生) 没事的.
You're gonna be all right. Just hang in there.
对,你会没事的,只管撑下去.
Teal'c, listen. This is important.
提亚克,听我说,这很重要,
How long have you gone without your symbiote?
你多久没带着你的共生体了?
Bra'tac.
布瑞泰克.
He's alive. But I need to know how long.
没事,他还活着.但我要知道多久...
You must save Bra'tac
你必须救布瑞泰克!
We'll do our best.
我们会尽力的.
Let's take them both directly to OR one. Let's move.
我们把他们直接带到一号♥手术室, 走!
Easy.
慢一点.
What happened, Colonel?
怎么了,上校?
It was a setup from the get-go.
这任务是个陷阱,长官.
The meeting of the rebel leaders?
叛军领袖会议?
It was no meeting. It was an ambush.
根本没有会议,那是个埋伏.
We found over 100 rebel Jaffa dead.
我们发现一百多个贾法叛军死了.
Every one had had their symbiotes removed, except one.
除了一个人外 其他每个人的共生体都被移除.
Bra'tac. Only he and Teal'c were left alive.
布瑞泰克. 他和提亚克是唯一活着的贾法.
Teal'c left over three days ago.
提亚克去开会已经是三天前的事了,
How did he survive that long without his symbiote?
他怎么可能失去共生体那么久还活着?
Teal'c survived the ambush,
长官,有可能提亚克逃过了埋伏,
then used his own symbiote to
他用他的共生体
keep both he and Bra'tac alive.
维持他和 布瑞泰克的生命直到我们到达.
He knew we'd show up when he was late.
他知道他一旦迟归我们就会马上赶到.
How long can two Jaffas survive with only one symbiote?
两个贾法合用一只共生体能活多久?
We have no idea. Until a couple of hours ago
我们不清楚,长官,直到几个小时之前
we didn't even think it was possible.
我们都还认为那是不可能的.
Report to the briefing room in one hour.
一小时后在简报室报到.
Yes, sir.
是,长官.
We've stabilised them
让他们两个稳定下来了.
by using the same method Teal'c must have used,
我们用与对提亚克必须使用的同样的方法
otherwise he would have been dead.
否则他现在已经死了
We're transferring the symbiote from one to the other.
我们必须把共生体在 他们两个之间移来移去.
How long can you keep them both alive?
你用这种方法能让他们活多久?
I don't know.
我不知道,长官.
It's a miracle they've survived.
他们两个能活这么久是个奇迹.
Don't ask me how Teal'c had the strength to keep it up.
别问我提亚克是怎么能撑着办到的.
Dr Fraiser, why can't we just
弗雷泽医生,为什么我们不能
get him another symbiote?
再找另一只共生体给他?
We've looked into it.
我们考虑过了.
It's impossible to find a symbiote
现在要找到一只 没用过的共生体
that isn't being used.
是不可能的.
Right.
噢.
We contacted the Tok'ra
我们一收到你们的紧急无线电通讯
when we received your emergency transmission
就立刻联络了托克拉,
and apprised them of Teal'c and Bra'tac's condition.
告诉他们提亚克和布瑞泰克的情况.
Jacob is on the way.
雅各布正在路上.
If it comes to a choice...
长官,如果到了要作抉择的时候...
We have to consider that Teal'c has already made a choice.
我们要知道提亚克已经做了决定,
According to Dr Fraiser,
根据弗雷泽医生的报告,
he's gone through hell in order to see it through.
他是愿意一死也要完成这个决定.
Let's hope it doesn't come down to that.
我们只能希望别走到那一步.
Dad, thank God you're here.
爸.感谢老天你来了.
Hopefully I'm not too late.
希望我没来得太迟.
How are they?
他们如何?
剧集 | 星际之门 SG-1(1997) | 导航列表