I don't care about protecting the Tok'ra.
我才不想保护什么鸟蛋托克拉.
Tok'ra have been a nuisance for years. Don't.
托克拉好几世纪来都是个麻烦. 不要...
Even when we thought they'd been wiped out,
就算当我们以为他们已经被消灭之时,
they'd become more insidious.
他们却变得更加...狡猾.
Like acid, burrowing holes into our empires.
就像酸... 烧出洞进入我们的帝国.
Kanan.
卡楠.
That's the name.
那就是它的名字...
Kanan.
卡楠.
I... I just told you.
我...我告诉你了...
Yes. You did.
对,你说了.
This neutralises the acid and numbs the pain.
这能中和酸并麻痹痛苦,
So, you see, the truth is rewarded.
所以你看吧,说实话是有好处的.
I don't know anything else.
我不知道其他事情了.
There may be much more of this Kanan still in your memory
你记忆中也许还留有
than even you know.
比你所知 更多的卡楠的事情.
It'll come to you... in time.
你会想起来的...等时机来临的时候.
Agh
啊-
Is it you?
是你吗?
What?
...什么?
You shouldn't have come back.
你不该回来的.
I don't... remember.
我不记得...
If I leave with you, he will know.
如果我跟你走,他会知道的.
You...
你...
Jack, who are you talking to?
杰克,你在跟谁讲话?
The woman.
那个女人.
There's nobody there.
没有人啊.
Look who's talking.
看看是谁在说话.
Does it still hurt?
...还会痛吗?
No.
不会.
I told you I'd come back.
我跟你说过我会回来的.
If the Daniel Jackson I knew was really here...
如果我认识的丹尼尔杰克森 真的在这儿...
I am. Then do something.
我是在啊. 那帮点忙!
You listen to me.
你给我听清楚.
I don't wanna go through that again.
我不要再经历一遍了.
If you were really my friend and had the power to stop it, you'd stop it.
如果你真的是我朋友 而且有能力阻止,你就给我阻止它!
The hardest part of being who or what I am
以我目前的状况,最困难的部份...
is having the power to change the things I wanna change,
就是我有能力改变我想改变的事情,
and knowing that I can't.
但我知道不能这么做.
Even when I'm certain, even when it's absolutely clear to me,
就算我很确定, 事情清楚地摆在我眼前.
even when it affects the people I care about.
就算它影响到我关心的人...
For all I can do,
因为我所能做到的...
I'm no more qualified to play God than the Goa'uld are.
我会跟扮演神的勾阿呜没什么两样.
Baal will keep this up. Yes, he will.
巴尔会继续下去的. 对,他会.
So we've a limited amount of time.
所以我们没有大把的时间可以浪费.
Gotta be someplace?
你赶着到别的地方去吗?
No.
不,听着.
There must be a reason Kanan returned.
卡楠回到这里一定有原因的,
Was it for the woman you were talking to?
是为了那个女人吗?你刚刚跟她说话的个?
She must have something to do with all of this.
她一定跟这整件事情有关.
You know, screw it. It doesn't matter.
你知道吗...去他的.无所谓.
Carter and Teal'c will think of something.
卡特和提亚克会想出办法来的.
Even if they could find where you are...
就算他们能找出你在哪...
And Jonas, he's at least as smart as you.
还有乔纳斯,他至少跟你一样聪明.
There isn't always a way out.
不是永远有办法逃走的.
If that was true, I'd be dead by now.
嘿,如果那是真的,我老早就死了!
How many more times can you go into that sarcophagus before it changes you?
你认为在石棺改变你之前 你还有多少时间?
How many times has it been already?
你已经进去多少次了?
It can make you strong enough to go through that again,
它能让你的身体复生, 让你强壮到足以再被折磨至死一遍,
but all the time it's destroying who you are.
但它一直在摧毁你...
Once that happens you won't be able to ascend,
而这一旦发生后,
no matter how much you want to.
不管再怎么渴望, 你都无法升♥天♥了.
Hey
嘿
I appreciate what you're trying to do.
我很感激你想做的.
I believe you can do it.
如果我不认为你办得到我是不会来这儿的.
This is me we're talkin' about Yes, it is.
我们在谈的是我哎! 对,没错.
Now, please, just try to open your mind.
现在,请...只管试试,开放你的心胸.
Oh, stop it, will you?
噢,你别再搞这套了行不行?
Did the Asgard name a ship after you
别这样,杰克.你以为阿斯加德用你的名字替船命名
because they thought it was a cool name?
是因为他们觉得那是很酷的名字吗?
Don't play dumb. You're smarter than that.
现在不是装傻的时候,你要聪明多了.
They saw our potential in you cos of who you are and what you've done.
他们在你身上看到我们的潜力, 因为你是谁,因为你做过的事,
Humanity's potential. That's the same thing Oma saw in me.
人类的潜力... 就像奥玛在我身上看到的一样.
I am not you
我不是你.
When has that ever stopped you from doing anything?
对,那阻止过你做任何事吗?
OK. Put yourself in my shoes and me in yours.
好了... 如果我们两个情况相对调...
You'd be here for me. Damn straight.
你会为了我来这里. 正是!
I'd have got you out, blown up this rathole
我会救你出去,把这鬼地方炸上天,
and made sure the son of a bitch suffered.
并确定让那个浑蛋吃不了兜着走!
They'd have stopped you. They'd have a fight on their hands.
其他人会阻止你的. 他们手上有一堆仗要打.
Baal would be dead... You're a better man than that.
巴尔会死... 你是比那更好的人!
That's where you're wrong
那就是你搞错的地方!!
Right now I can't imagine...
目前我不能想像
doing or being anything other than what I am.
去做或 去当我身分以外的事情或角色.
I see things, I understand things in a way I never could have before.
我见识过很多,我了解很多, 以我从前无法办到的方式.
But I chose this.
我选择了这条路.
Even when Jacob was trying to heal me, I chose this.
即使当雅各布试图治疗我时, 我选择了这条路.
But you, where you're at now, you don't have any other choices.
但你现在身处的状况, 你没有其他选择...
This is not your life we're talking about, Jack. This is your soul.
我们谈的不是你的生命, 杰克.是你的灵魂!
This is it. What I'm offering you is your only way out.
这就是...我提供给你的是你 唯一能离开这里的方法.
You're wrong about that, too.
你这点也错了...
I have another choice.
我有别的选择.
What are you talking about?
你在说什么啊?
No.
...不.
Any minute they're gonna come and Baal is gonna kill me again.
在任何一分钟,他们都会过来. 巴尔会再杀死我一次.
You can make it the last time. Don't ask me to do that.
你可以让它成为最后一次. 别要求我这么做.
You can put an end to it. I won't do it.
你可以让它结束. 我不会这么做的.
I'd do it for you, and you know it.
我为你做了,你心知肚明.
I don't wanna see this cell again, Daniel.
我不要再见到这间牢房♥,丹尼尔.
I don't know about you,
我不知道你们两个,
but I'm beginning to get the feeling there is nothing here.
可是我开始觉得 这里根本没有任何有用的东西了.
Wait. Guys.
等等,各位.
Look at this. What is it?
看看这个. 什么?
Kanan worked undercover as a Goa'uld in Baal's service.
这个卡楠在一个次级勾阿呜的巴尔处卧底的任务
How long ago was it?
是多久以前?
Several months. Baal has kept the outpost
几个月前,巴尔把这个前哨站的存在
hidden from the other System Lords.
隐瞒着不给其他系统领主知道.
The outpost was a secret test facility for weapons technology.
这个前哨站是武器科技和 重力场发动器的秘密测试机构,
Over a period of several months he mapped out the entire facility...
几个月前他把整个机构的地图画出, 标示出它的防御...
That's what Kanan reported to the Tok'ra Council.
这些是卡楠向托克拉议会所报告的,
But something just struck me.
但我想到一些问题...
He used Baal's lo'taur, his personal slave,
他利用巴尔的露沓,
to access much of that information.
他的私人奴隶来取得这些资料.
The lo'taur gave him access to Baal's chamber.
对,这个露沓在巴尔外出时让他进入巴尔的卧室
You think Kanan withheld information? No.
你认为卡楠在他的资料里有所保留吗? 不.
But think about it. A lo'taur is a Goa'uld's most trusted servant.
但想想看,露沓 是勾阿呜最信任的仆人.
Why would he so blithely betray his master?
他为何毫不犹豫的背叛他的主人?
Her master.
"她"的主人...
The slave was a woman.
这个奴隶是女人.
Access to Baal's own chamber.
(提示两人)进入巴尔个人的卧室?
Are you suggesting that Kanan engaged in an affair with this slave
你是说卡楠和这个奴隶谈恋爱
in order to gain access to her master's quarters?
好接近她主人的卧房♥?
Something had to be going on between them, or why would she take the risk?
唔,或者是他们之间有什么关系, 不然她为何要冒这个险?
A Tok'ra would go to great lengths to accomplish a mission.
托克拉为完成任务 会投下极大的时间和耐性.
So maybe he was just using her.
所以有可能他只是在利用她,
But who knows? The Tok'ra are a passionate race.
但谁晓得? 我是说托克拉是个很多情的种族.
The Tok'ra accept sacrifice as a function of war.
托克拉把牺牲当成是战争的一部分,
I do not believe this slave was sufficient motive for Kanan.
我不相信这个奴隶会让 卡楠有足够的动机回去.
Sufficient motive for Kanan.
对卡楠足够的动机...
The decision to act came after blending with the mind of Colonel O'Neill.
这项行动的决定是结合欧尼尔上校的意见的.
At which point he would have been confronted with every thought
在这一点上,它会面对上校为人的每一个想法和信念
剧集 | 星际之门 SG-1(1997) | 导航列表