It's the Kelownans. Open the iris.
是基隆拿人. 打开虹旋门.
Dr Kieran.
基兰博士.
I apologise for Ambassador Dreylock and Commander Hale.
我为坠劳科大使及霍尔指挥官道歉.
They were called to an emergency cabinet meeting.
他们被召回去参加一个紧急的秘密会议.
The nonaggression pact was signed an hour ago.
一个小时前不侵犯协定签订了.
My superiors will meet soon to discuss your situation.
我的长官很快会开会讨论你们的状况.
In the meantime, I'd like to speak to Jonas Quinn.
同时,我想和乔纳斯 奎恩说话.
Jonas.
乔纳斯.
Professor. I didn't know that you were back.
教授!我不知道你来了.
So this is where you're working now.
这就是你现在工作的地方.
Yeah, when...
嗯!当...
when I'm not offworld. Please.
当我不在外太空时....请坐.
Offworld. You must have seen some incredible things.
外太空... 你一定看了一些难以相信的东西.
You have no idea. Well, you were always a dreamer, Jonas.
嗯,你不晓得... 你总是一个梦想家,乔纳斯.
But, of course, some of us had to stay behind to deal with reality.
但,当然我们一些人必须 留在后头处理一些现实问题.
I had to leave. These people have a much better chance
我必须离开,我是指...
of doing something useful with the naquadria than we ever had.
这些人比我们更能有效 利用那夸达去做有用的事.
What good is that to Kelowna?
那对基隆拿有什么好处?
If they can master shield technology, they'll share that with us.
如果他们能精通防御科技, 他们会和我们分享.
They won't even share their most basic military hardware.
他们甚至不分享他们最基本的军事设备.
That's because you come to them as a representative of only one nation.
那是因为你们以一个国家的代表来到这里.
What the people on our planet need to do
我们星球上的人所要做的是
is to get over their differences and unite.
克服他们彼此的差异并团结起来.
Do you really believe that?
你真的相信?
Of course.
当然.
Then come with me now, and we could make it happen.
那么跟我来,我们能让它发生.
What are you talking about?
你在说什么?
I couldn't say anything before
先前不能说什么,
because the other two are not in the organisation.
是因为其他两个并不属于组织 -
The Resistance. I'm a member of an underground network, Jonas.
反抗军. 我是地下网路组织的一员,乔纳斯.
We've infiltrated every level of government - even the military.
我们已经渗透到政♥府♥的每一个阶层, 平民公务,甚至是军队.
We intend to stop our leaders before they take us to destruction.
我们想在首领带我们 到灭亡边缘前阻止他们.
You're talking about a coup.
你是说一场政♥变♥?
When the time is right. But we need your help.
等到适当的时间... 但我们需要你的帮忙.
This is insane. You're telling me that you're part of a secret organisation
这太荒唐了. 我是说你告诉我的那个 -
that is going to seize power from the government.
你加入的秘密组织 将要从政♥府♥夺取政♥权♥.
Right. You're gonna get yourself killed.
没错. 你会被杀的.
On the contrary. This is our best chance for survival.
相反的,这是我们最好的生存机会.
There's widespread discontent with the government's hardline war policy.
人们很不满政♥府♥态度强硬的战争政策.
That's true in Tirania and with the Andari Federation as well.
在地拉那和安得利联盟也是如此.
The people of all three countries are sick of this never-ending conflict,
三个国家的人都对于 这无止境的冲突感到厌恶,
but their leaders have stopped listening to them.
但他们的领导人根本不听他们的心声.
Do you really think you can succeed?
你真的认为你们可以成功?
I was at the first test of the naquadria bomb.
我是首次测试那夸达炸♥弹♥的人之一.
I saw the destruction. I've been having nightmares about it ever since.
我看过那种破坏力, 从此以后我已经开始作恶梦.
We have to succeed.
我们必须成功.
When will they move against the government?
他们什么时候会起来对抗政♥府♥?
I don't know, but to prevent war
我不知道,但如果他们企图防止战争发生,
they have to do something fast.
他们必须尽快采取某些动作.
That will not prevent their enemies from attacking.
那不会阻止敌人的攻击.
According to Dr Kieran,
根据基兰博士的说法,
there is support for a settlement in all three countries.
在这三个国家, 对于谈判和解都有普遍性的支持.
They believe if the Resistance seizes Kelowna
现在他们相信, 如果反抗军可以夺取在基隆拿的政♥权♥.
it will compel the other governments
那将会迫使其他国的政♥府♥回到会议桌,
to come back to the table or risk uprisings.
要不就得冒类似叛乱的风险.
At the least, they'll be too busy
至少他们会忙着处理内部的不满
dealing with internal discontent to attack.
而无法发动攻击.
If they pull it off, we might have a more viable trading partner.
如果他们能够完成, 我们可能会多一个贸易伙伴.
We'd need a lot more intel before we proceed with anything.
在进行任何事之前, 我们需要更多情报.
The Pentagon has authorised SG-1 to return to the planet
五角大楼已经授权SG-1回到那个星球,
and offer Kelowna non-military technology in exchange for naquadria.
并且提供基隆拿政♥府♥非军事科技 以交换那夸达.
They'll never go for it. Maybe not, but we have to try.
他们决不会接受的. 或许,但我们必须尝试每种可能.
In the meantime, contact the Resistance
同时我要你们和反抗军取得联♥系♥,
and determine their strength, their numbers, and their chance for success.
并且确认他们的实力, 他们的成员,们的成功机会.
Are you ready to go home? I'm not expecting a parade.
你准备好要回家了吗? 我并不期望有游♥行♥队伍.
Not everyone in Kelowna thinks you're a traitor.
不是每个在基隆拿的人 都认为你是个叛徒.
After you left, all of us on the naquadria project
在你离开之后, 我们所有继续那夸达计划的人 -
began to question what we were doing. You opened our eyes.
都开始质疑我们所做的事. 你打开了我们的视野.
Anyway, it's just temporary.
总之,那只是暂时的.
If I stay a minute after the negotiations are finished
在谈判结束后,若我多待一会儿,
I'll be arrested for treason.
我将会因叛国罪被捕.
That will all change after the Resistance takes power.
在反抗军拿到政♥权♥后,那都会改变.
All right, let's move out.
好了,我们出发.
Hello again. I apologise for the delay,
(坠劳科) 再次打声招呼.我为延期 感到抱歉,
but these are difficult times for us.
但这对我们来说是非常时期.
May I present First Minister Valis?
可否容我引见第一大臣,瓦利斯.
Colonel O'Neill, Teal'c, Major Carter...
欧尼尔上校,提亚克,卡特少校...
And Jonas Quinn.
以及乔纳斯 奎恩.
It's good to see you again, Jonas.
很高兴再见到你,乔纳斯.
Thank you, sir.
谢谢你,长官.
Shall we?
请.
Have you spoken to your superiors?
你是否已经向你的上级谈过了呢?
Why, yes, we have.
为什...有,我们有...
They send their best.
他们派出最好的人来.
We've been authorised to continue the trade negotiations.
我们已被授权继续这贸易谈判.
Excellent.
太好了!
Before we continue, there's something I'd like to clarify.
在我们继续之前,我想了解一些事.
Ambassador Dreylock referred to recent discoveries
在地球时,坠劳科大使提到 -
leading to a surplus of naquadria.
最近的发现导致那夸达的剩余.
Yes. Our archaeologists have discovered
是的,我们的考古学家在 原来的地点下方
mine shafts beneath the original site.
发现了一系列矿坑.
We've managed to extract and process a considerable amount.
我们已经提炼加工相当多的数量.
How much?
有多少?
I thought you'd be interested in the figure,
我想你们可能关心数额,
so we converted it to your weight system.
所以我把它转换成你们的重量单位.
I believe it's something in the area of 300 pounds.
我相信有300磅.
That's an awful lot of dangerous material.
那倒是为数不少吓人的危险物质.
I could look at your storage facilities.
如果你愿意,我可以看一下你们的储藏设备.
I might be able to offer advice.
我可能可以提供一些有用的建议.
That won't be necessary.
那不需要.
It's purely a matter of safety.
那只是单纯的安全问题.
As Major Carter said, the naquadria is extremely dangerous
卡特少校说那夸达非常危险,
and we'd hate for some sort of accident to happen.
我们不喜欢某种意外发生.
Mm.
嗯...
Clearly, you have more naquadria than you require.
很明显地, 你们拥有超过你们所需的那夸达.
What precisely are you asking for in return?
你们到底要求什么作为回报?
We need to start by addressing a serious imbalance in air power.
我们需要藉由抗♥议♥空中武力上 严重的不均衡来开始行动.
Our enemies have superior numbers
我们的敌人在战略轰炸机及 -
in both strategic bombers and long-range fighter escorts.
长程战斗护航机的数量上 有很大的优势.
Our only hope is to get our jet-interceptor programme off the ground.
反击他们唯一的希望就是让 我们的喷射拦截战斗机计划实现.
We've had technical difficulties with the programme,
我们的计划有一些技术上的困难,
but we have managed to successfully test a few designs.
但已经设法成功测试一些设计.
We believe that with the help of Major Carter and a team of your engineers,
相信在卡特少校 和你们工程小组的帮助下,
we can have a combat-ready squadron in less than a month.
在一个月之内 我们可以有一支航♥空♥中队.
Well, that's not exactly what we had in mind.
那完全不是我们所计划的.
We understand from Jonas that Kelownan medical science
从乔纳斯那里得知,
currently has little or no defence against bacterial infections.
基隆拿当前的医疗科技 对细菌传染几乎没有抵抗能力.
We're offering a series of drugs known as antibiotics.
我们提供一系列抗生素药品.
We estimate they could save 15,000 lives in the first year alone.
我们估计在第一年至少 可以拯救一万五千条生命.
That's a generous offer, Major,
那是很慷慨的提议,卡特少校,
and under different circumstances we might accept.
在不同的情况下我们可能会接受.
But at the moment we have more pressing needs.
但在此时,我们有更迫切的需求.
So how are the negotiations coming?
交涉进行得怎么样了?
Well, after four hours,
经过四个小时之后,
the only thing we could agree on was to adjourn for the day.
我们取得的唯一共识是延期一天.
We're clear, sir. No bugs.
长官我们清除过了,没有窃听器.
I do not believe they will settle for less than military technology.
我不相信基隆拿人除了 军事科技外会要别的东西.
They know how much you want the naquadria.
他们知道你们想要多少那夸达.
They think that eventually you'll give them what they want.
他们认为最后你们还是会给他们想要的.
In the meantime, we need you to take us to this... Resistance.
在这同时, 我们要你带我们去找..反抗军.
剧集 | 星际之门 SG-1(1997) | 导航列表