Then at least we have that much in common.
那至少我们有很多相似之处.
It seemed like a power fluctuation in the cycle
起先它看来像是那夸达反应堆
output of the naqahdah reactor.
输出循环的电力不稳情况,
But I discovered the absorption port
但是经过进一步调查,
and its redundancy had been tampered with.
我发现 输入和输出阀都被动过手脚...
Carter I haven't had coffee.
卡特,我还没喝咖啡!
Sir, if no one had noticed it,
长官,不会有人注意这件事,
the reactor would have overloaded.
除非他们知道要找什么.反应堆会负荷过量.
Any chance this was an accident? Not a chance.
有可能是意外吗? 绝对不可能.
Would not such an explosion destroy an area several miles in circumference?
像这种超载引起的爆♥炸♥不是会 严重摧毁这方圆数哩的地区吗?
Yeah, it would.
对,会的.
Who knows about this? Except for the guards I posted, just us.
有谁知道这事? 除了我布下的警卫外,只有我们.
How long would it have taken for an explosion to occur?
要多久就会因系统超载而爆♥炸♥?
An hour. Maybe less.
一小时,可能不到.
Pierce? O'Neill.
皮尔斯? 欧尼尔.
No one goes near the gate till I get there.
在我到之前不准任何人接近大门20码内.
Yes, sir.
是,长官.
What are you considering, O'Neill?
你在考虑什么,欧尼尔?
Well, if you'd rigged a reactor to blow...
如果你动手脚让反应堆炸掉...
wouldn't you want to get offworld before it... blew?
你总希望在爆♥炸♥前逃到外星去吧?
Indeed.
当然了.
I could send reinforcements.
我可以派出援军.
We've got enough people here as it is.
不行,长官,这里人已经够多了.
Colonel, at least let me rejoin the team.
上校,至少让我重回小队.
An incoming wormhole - what risk could there be?
对你而言不过是个来自 地球的进入的虫洞,不会有危险吧?
Sorry, Jonas, you'll have to sit this one out.
抱歉,乔纳斯,你这次不能参加.
Until we know what's goin' on, General,
事实上,将军,在我们搞清楚到底发生 什么事之前,
I recommend no gate travel either way.
我建议两边都停止大门旅行.
Understood, Colonel. I'll have SG-3 standing by, just in case.
知道了,上校. 我会叫SG-3待命,以防万一.
We'll report back in 24 hours. O'Neill out.
我们会在24小时后回报. 欧尼尔结束通话.
Pierce, I want the guard doubled.
皮尔斯,我要警卫加倍.
Yes, sir.
是,长官.
What is happening?
怎么了?
Uh, looks like we're gonna be stuck here for a while.
呃,看来我们要在这儿待上一阵子了.
It is imperative that we seek another location for our base.
让我们去寻找另一个地点 重建基地是很急迫的事情.
Yeah, you might want to put that on hold. We... have a situation.
对,你们最好稍等一下, 我们有点状况.
There is a saboteur among us.
我们当中有破坏份子.
Our naqahdah reactor almost went critical.
我们的那夸达反应堆今早几乎出事,
I discovered it just in time.
幸好我及时发现.
And if you hadn't? We wouldn't be having this chat.
如果你没有呢? 那我们就不会在这儿...聊天了.
I see.
原来如此.
We chose this planet as our Alpha site
这个星球之所以被选中作为我们的α基地
because it is unknown to the Goa'uld.
是因为它的地址并没有勾阿呜知道.
And it is imperative that this base remain secret.
而让这个基地继续保密是绝对必要的.
We will be questioning everybody.
我们会询问每个人.
Of course. Starting with the Tok'ra.
当然了. 从托克拉开始.
For what reason?
为什么?
Everything was fine until you showed up.
因为在你们来之前一切都很正常.
If what you say is true, we would have perished too.
如果你说的是事实, 我们会跟你们一起丧生.
It'd only take one.
那只有一个人.
Selmak?
塞尔麦克?
We have no choice.
(扭曲声) 我们没有选择.
The Zatarc detector will reveal any lie or deception.
贼踏克侦测器会测出谎言或欺骗.
Yeah, but a spy within the Jaffa or Tok'ra ranks
但一个间谍,不管是贾法或托克拉,
wouldn't have to be a Zatarc to attempt this.
不必成为贼踏克也能做出这种事.
Any deception will be detected,
所有的欺瞒都会被侦测到,
whether we are dealing with a Zatarc or not.
不管我们要找的是不是贼踏克.
That is when I requested to leave and you informed me of the sabotage.
那时我正要求离开, 而你们告诉我破坏者的事.
Do you know why the Tok'ra base fell?
你知道托克拉基地失陷的原因吗?
Exactly how Anubis was able to defeat our defence system remains a mystery.
到底阿努比斯如何击溃我们的 防御系统至今仍是个谜.
OK, we're done.
好,我们完成了.
Thank you.
谢谢你.
No. Thank you.
不...谢谢你.
Jaffa
贾法!
I'll screen the wounded,
(雅各布) 我会扫描伤者,
but I doubt they could have done it.
但我怀疑他们 能够在不被发现的情况下走出医务室.
After that, if we still have nothing,
在那之后如果还没发现的话,
base personnel will have to be screened.
基地人员将接受扫描.
OK. And the Jaffa.
好的. 还有贾法.
Bra'tac?
布瑞泰克?
I had hoped it would not come to that.
我希望不会到这个地步.
If the Jaffa won't submit to the screening, after the Tok'ra have,
听着,如果贾法不做托克拉 已经做过的扫描的话,
we're just askin' for trouble.
我们是在自找麻烦.
The very purpose of this device questions one's honour.
这个装置的目的是质疑我们的名誉.
Or you could say it confirms one's honour.
你也可以说是证实一个人的名誉.
It is also of Tok'ra design. Oh, come on
它是托克拉的设计. 噢,得了吧.
I have learned much in my 137 years.
我在我137年的岁月中学了很多.
Can you look me in the eye and tell me you trust the Tok'ra entirely?
你能看着我的眼睛, 告诉我你全心全意相信托克拉?
No. Not entirely.
不,不完全相信.
But enough to allow myself to be screened along with everybody else.
但足以让我和其他人一起接受扫描.
I will convince the Jaffa to submit. You have my word.
我会说服贾法接受,我跟你保证.
Perhaps once the Tok'ra see how big Jaffa hearts can be,
也许一旦托克拉看到 贾法有多宽宏大量,
they will finally look upon us as equals.
他们就会以平等的态度看待我们.
Colonel O'Neill
(马莱克) 欧尼尔上校!
You killed Ocker. I would have, if he'd challenged me.
你杀了奥克尔! 我会的,如果他再挑衅我的话.
Are you not responsible for this? I wish I was.
你和这起谋杀无关? 我倒希望我有.
Answer him directly. I will not explain myself to him.
直接回答他的问题. 我不要跟他解释.
Then explain it to me.
那跟我解释....
Please.
请?
I was across the compound.
我在基地另一头.
I insist that he be screened immediately.
我要他立即接受扫描.
Yeah.
好.
I will not
我不去!
I will not
我不去!
Carter, I want you in there. Yes, sir.
卡特,我要你也去. 是,长官.
I need to know the cause of death. I'll get on it, sir.
我要知道死因. 我会进行的,长官.
You both know this, but I'm gonna say it out loud anyway.
你们两个都知道这点, 但我还是要说出来.
I need every bit of influence you two have,
我们需要你们发挥所有的影响力,
or this whole thing's gonna blow up.
否则这事将一发不可收拾.
I was alone outside the compound, eating my ration in private.
我一个人在营地外面,单独吃我的饭.
Do you know who killed Ocker?
你知道谁杀了奥克尔吗?
No.
不知道.
Did you kill him? No, I did not kill him.
你杀了他吗? 没有,我没杀他.
We're finished.
我们结束了.
Holding cell. Yes, sir.
拘留室. 是,长官.
Master Bra'tac, I did not kill him.
布瑞泰克大♥师♥,我没有杀他.
Go with them.
跟他们走.
Do not attempt escape.
别试图逃跑.
Deception. He is guilty.
谎言...他有罪.
All we know is that he's lying about something.
我们只知道他隐瞒了一些事情.
What more proof do you need? This device is not infallible.
你还需要什么证据? 这装置不是万无一失的.
It can give false positives. We've seen it before.
它可能判断错误. 我们以前见过.
You were all willing to stake the security of the base on it.
不久之前,你们还同意 这个基地的安全全系于它.
Artok's hostility towards the Tok'ra could throw off the readings.
阿陶克对托克拉明确的敌意 可能造成读数上升.
His hostility is the reason Ocker is dead.
他的敌意是奥克尔致死的理由.
What if we verify his alibi?
如果我们能证实他的不在场证明呢?
He's right. Maybe someone saw him where he said he was.
上校是对的. 也许有人看到他在他说的地方.
Tok'ra and Jaffa deliberately ate apart from each other.
托克拉和贾法都刻意避开对方进食的.
I will not accept the word of a Jaffa in his defence.
我不接受贾法自我开脱的供词.
Of course you won't. So, why don't we see what the autopsy says?
当然你不会了...所以 我们何不等验尸结果出来再说呢?
Why?
为什么?
Because we don't convict people just because some damn light turns red
因为我们才不会因为一些该死的 红灯亮起来就宣布某人有罪!
How long will the autopsy take? It's hard to say.
验尸要多久? 很难说.
The report may offer tangible evidence proving or disproving his guilt.
报告也许能提供他罪名 成立与否的确实证据.
Look, he's not goin' anywhere. You've got my word.
听着,他哪都去不了,我跟你保证.
And mine as well.
还有我.
Many Tok'ra have died in recent days.
最近很多托克拉丧失了生命.
To lose another of our number in a place
在一个我们认为是避难所的地方
we had thought was refuge, it is difficult.
再死一个自己人是很难接受的.
I'm sure it is.
我相信是的.
剧集 | 星际之门 SG-1(1997) | 导航列表