Shol'va.
休伐.
You should be serving your god.
你应当服侍你的神.
Apophis, the false god, is dead.
阿波菲斯那个假神已经死了.
Really?
是吗?
What about this one?
那这个呢?
He's an alien. The humans don't really trust him.
他是外星人. 人类并不真正信任他.
We'll have to kill them.
我们必须杀了他们.
Sergeant Krieger.
克利格士官.
Agent Cross. What's our status?
"十字架"探员. 状况如何?
Perimeter's in place. We're ready to round up the citizens.
四周都已就位, 我们已经准备好搜捕镇民.
Excellent. Agent Singer and I need transportation to headquarters.
好极了. Singer探员和我必须立刻回总部.
I'll call in the chopper.
我叫直升机来.
Get out of the car Keep your hands where we can see 'em
下车! 把手放在我们看得到的地方!
I'm Major Carter, United States Air Force.
我是美国空军的卡特少校,
I have important information for Agent Cross.
我有给"十字架"探员的重要消息.
Let her through.
让她过.
Why are you here? You were supposed to be detained with the others.
你来这里干嘛? 你应该和其他人待在一起的.
Major Carter's more valuable to you if she hasn't been exposed.
卡特少校如果不曝光的话 对你们具有更大的价值.
That wasn't part of the plan. No, she's right.
这不是计划之一. 不,她是对的...
While we're taking over the NID,
当我们拿下NID时,
she can infiltrate Stargate Command.
她能渗透星门指挥部.
It's too risky. You worry too much.
那太冒险了. 你想太多了.
The humans have no idea what's going on.
人类根本不知道 这里发生了什么事.
Oh, I wouldn't exactly say that.
喔,我可不会这么说.
You guys aren't nearly as smart as you think you are.
你们这些家伙并不像 自己以为的那么聪明嘛.
I translated enough of the writing
我译出了足够的勾阿呜文,
to know Immunitech had engineered the symbiotes
知道免疫科技给勾阿呜共生体
with a built-in kill switch,
装上了死亡开关.
a susceptibility to a particular antibiotic.
对一种特殊抗生素的敏感性.
The syringe. So we had it all along.
那针筒...所以我们一直拥有它?
When I saw the Goa'uld coming,
当我看到勾阿呜上门时,
I had nothing to lose,
我想反正也没什么好输的了,
so I injected myself and it acted like a vaccine.
所以我替自己注射.它的作用就像疫苗一样,
Took a few minutes to kill the symbiote, then I just played along.
那只共生体过没几分钟就死了, 之后我就一直在演戏.
We had similar results with the townspeople. They responded positively.
镇民也有类似的结果, 他们对治疗都有正面的反应.
Each dead symbiote will break down and be absorbed into the host body.
死掉的共生体都会慢慢分解 再被宿主的身体吸收.
Do the townspeople recall these events?
镇民对这些事件有任何记忆吗?
As far as they know,
他们只知道
they were inoculated against an outbreak of meningitis.
自己是接受一种 对抗突发的脑膜炎疫苗注射.
So what about the ship? It's been transferred to Area 51.
那那艘船呢? 它被送到了51区.
Even though it's not complete, it may still prove valuable.
即使它还没完工, 仍是很有价值的.
All right. Dismissed.
好了,散会.
So when we were in the sheriff's office...
所以我们在警局的时候...
you were in complete control? That's right.
你是在完全的自我控制下? 没错.
And you felt it absolutely necessary to really slap me?
而你认为绝对必要... 真的打我耳光?
I had to make it look good.
是为了逼真....
Let's get some lunch.
我们去吃午餐吧.
剧集 | 星际之门 SG-1(1997) | 导航列表