It's not that simple.
这没那么简单.
I don't get in touch with them, they get in touch with me.
不是我联络他们, 而是他们联络我.
What do you do for them?
你为他们做些什么?
I keep them apprised
我让他们知道
of all the top-level research at the Academy of Science.
所有在科学院的高级研究.
Where do you meet them?
你在哪里见他们?
They have a base in an old warehouse by the freight yards.
他们有个指挥基地在邻近货运码头 一个旧仓库里.
It's heavily guarded.
那里监视得很严密.
Take us there. I can't.
带我们到那里. 不行.
I'm not even supposed to go there myself unless I have a scheduled drop.
除了我有安排的到访, 我甚至不该一个人到那里.
Professor...
教授...
All right, I'll talk to them.
好吧!我...我会和他们说.
We weren't expecting you this evening.
我们不认为你今晚要来,教授.
I'm sorry. I needed to talk to you.
抱歉,我得和你谈谈.
This isn't a very good time to be taking risks.
现在不是冒险的时候.
Some members of the government are beginning to question your loyalty.
我们得到消息, 政♥府♥的某些人士开始质疑你的忠诚度.
They've been watching you. I wasn't followed.
他们正监视着你. 我没被跟踪.
Is this about the delegation from Earth?
这是不是和地球来的代表有关?
Yes. They want to meet with you.
是,他们想见你.
How do you know they won't betray us in exchange for naquadria?
你怎么知道他们不会出♥卖♥♥♥我们 好和政♥府♥交换那夸达?
I don't think they would do something like that.
我不认为他们会做那样的事.
You trust them?
你相信他们?
I trust Jonas.
我相信...乔纳斯.
First Minister?
第一大臣...?
Come in.
进来.
I wanted a chance to talk to you, Jonas, away from the negotiations.
想要有个机会和你谈谈,乔纳斯, 不提交涉谈判.
Please.
请.
It's difficult for me, Jonas,
这对我来说是很困难的,乔纳斯,
seeing you sitting across the table,
看着你坐在桌子的另一头,
acting as the representative of another planet.
身为另一个星球的代表人.
It's not easy for me either.
那对我来说也不容易.
But I made my choices and I'm gonna stick by them.
但我做了我的决定, 也会忠于他们.
I'm sure you thought you were doing the right thing.
我确定你认为... 你做的事是对的.
Oh, I know I did the right thing.
我知道我做了正确的事.
Stargate Command is going to use the naquadria
星际之门指挥中心 将会使用那夸达 -
to come up with technologies that may one day save this world
研发出有一天可能 从敌人手中拯救这世界的科技.
from an enemy you can't possibly imagine.
是你想像不到的.
You were one of the most promising young men any of us had ever seen.
你曾是我们看过 最有出息的年轻人之一.
Our people had such high hopes for you.
我们的人对你有如此高的期望.
You're not the only one who was disappointed.
你不是唯一对我失望的人.
I know that you think this is the same old bad blood resurfacing again,
我知道你认为这是相同的 旧有的坏血又重新露出来,
just another round of petty violence. But it's not.
只是另一回小型暴♥力♥, 但这不是.
This time...
这次...
this time, Jonas, we face total defeat.
这次,乔纳斯,我们面对整体的战败.
Then get back to the negotiating table.
那么回到谈判桌上,
Give up some land. Do whatever it takes.
放弃一些领土, 你做一切值得的...
You know how much the Tiranians and the Andaris hate each other.
你知道地拉那人和安得利人有多仇恨彼此.
Do you really think that they overcame 200 years of prejudice
你真的认为他们 会克服两百多年来的歧视,
just to get us to give up a little land?
只为了让我们放弃一些领土?
They mean to destroy us, Jonas.
他们打算消灭我们,乔纳斯.
This is the first step in a fight for world domination,
这单单只是世界统治的第一步,
and the naquadria is the only advantage that we have.
而那夸达是我们拥有的唯一优势.
And that is where you come in, my friend.
这也是你为何获选,我的朋友.
I come in? You're a man of unique talents, Jonas,
获选? 你是一个优秀的人,乔纳斯,
and, despite what you did,
不管你做了什么,
I know that it's not too late for you to serve your country.
我知道那对你来说都不算太晚 去为你的国家效力.
I'm offering you a second chance to do that.
我会给你第二次机会.
If you're asking for information on Earth technology,
如果你要我收集有关地球科技的情报,
that's not gonna happen.
那不会发生.
I will not betray friends. On the contrary.
我不会背叛我的朋友. 相反地.
I'm asking you to help a friend.
我要求你帮助一个朋友.
Dr Kieran hasn't been the same since you left.
自从你离开后, 基兰博士变得不一样.
Unfortunately, the strain of completing the naquadria project
不幸地,完成那夸达计划 的压力
has... has taken its toll.
已经有了代价.
Lately, his behaviour has become increasingly... erratic.
最近他的行为渐渐变得古怪.
How do you mean?
你是指什么?
We're concerned that in his current state,
我们担心在他目前的状况,
he may be prone to errors of judgement.
他可能做出错误的判断.
We want someone to watch over him.
我们需要有人去盯着他.
You mean spy on him?
你是说监视他.
He trusts you, Jonas,
他相信你,乔纳斯,
and he's still very important to us.
而他对我们来说仍然很重要.
If you do this, you will be granted a full pardon.
如果你答应,你会被原谅,
You'll be reinstated into your position at the academy.
你会恢复你在学会的地位.
Your life will resume as though none of this...
你的人生会重新开始,
... had ever happened.
就像没有发生过一般.
It's time, Jonas, for you to come home.
乔纳斯,该是回家的时候了.
Oh, I'm tired.
好累.
You've been under a lot of strain.
你太紧张了.
I can't concentrate any more.
我再也不能集中精神了.
I've got these headaches and my mind wanders.
我开始头痛而且我的思考很混乱.
It'll all be over soon.
这很快就会结束.
Do you think I should take Colonel O'Neill
你认为我该带欧尼尔上校
and the others to meet the Resistance?
和其他人到反抗军那里去吗?
They can help.
他们可以帮得上忙.
I don't know if I trust them. You trust me, don't you?
我不知道能不能相信他们. 你相信我,不是吗?
Of course.
当然.
Don't worry, then.
那么,别担心.
Everything's gonna be fine.
一切都会很好.
You have surface-to-air missiles
你们拥有地对空飞弹,
that are capable of destroying enemy bombers before they reach our cities.
那能在敌人的飞弹 抵达我们国家之前摧毁他们.
Yes, we do, but we can't give 'em to you.
是,我们有,但我们不能把那些给你们.
It's purely a defensive technology.
那单单只是防御性科技.
Yes, and then one day you take down enemy aircraft defending their cities,
对,然后有一天你们会射下 敌军用以防御他们的国家的飞机,
and quite suddenly, yes, quite suddenly,
然后突然地,很突然地,
they become not just defensive but offensive.
那不再是防御性的,而是攻击性的.
Any superior defensive technology
任何优越的防御性科技
can be turned into an offensive advantage.
最后 都会成为一种攻击性的优势.
But we are not the aggressors.
但我们在这里并不是侵略者.
You said you wanted a quick and decisive victory.
你们曾说过你们想要取得迅速 且具决定性的胜利.
We can only assume that means you will press any advantage we give you.
现在我们只能假定那是指你们 想竭尽所能利用我们所提供的优势.
Yes - as a means of saving lives.
是,那意味着拯救生命.
First Minister?
第一大臣?
Excuse us a moment.
失陪一下.
This is proving quite fruitless. Have you spoken with your professor?
这证明这是徒劳无功的. 你跟你的教授谈过了吗?
No, I haven't seen him today.
不,我今天还没见过他.
It seems that the Tiranians
我们刚收到情报,地拉那人
are massing their troops on our northern border.
在我们北方边界上聚集他们的军队.
Have they broken off diplomatic relations?
他们破坏了外交关系了吗?
Not yet. Well, then there's still a chance.
还没. 那么还有机会.
Maybe we could talk to them. You?
也许我们可以和他们谈谈. 你们?
Stargate Command has teams of skilled diplomats.
星际之门指挥中心 有几组熟练的外交人员.
It might help to have an objective third party.
或许在谈判上 有客观的第三者会有所帮助.
No, I'm afraid that's impossible. Why?
不,那恐怕是不可能的. 为什么?
That would require us to reveal the existence of the Stargate.
那是要我们去透露星际之门的存在.
Maybe that's not such a bad idea.
那也许不是这么糟的主意.
Once they realise the advancements they can acquire through negotiations
一旦他们了解 可以透过和平的交涉取得进步,
they might not be so eager to attack.
他们可能不会如此急切去攻击.
You are asking us to reveal something to our enemies
你是在要求我们去对 不共戴天的仇敌 -
that we have yet to admit to our own people.
透露我们尚未向人♥民♥承认的事情吗?
Looks like it's time you did. Think about it.
看起来该是这么做的时候了. 想想看,
If everybody knew that this was just one in thousands of inhabited planets,
如果每个人都知道这只是 数以千计有人住的星球之一,
they'd focus on similarities
你不认为他们会开始把注意力
instead of differences.
集中在彼此的相似点而非差异处上吗?
That's a noble sentiment, Jonas.
那是种崇高的情操,乔纳斯.
Of course, if it were that simple I'm sure the existence of the Stargate
当然,如果事情如此简单, 我确信星际之门的存在 -
would be public knowledge on Earth as well.
在地球上也同样会是种普遍的知识.
Isn't that right, Colonel?
对吗?上校.
Yeah.
嗯...
Who is it? Professor, it's me.
是谁? (乔纳斯) 教授,是我.
剧集 | 星际之门 SG-1(1997) | 导航列表