Um...
呃...
We still have some questions that we never got to ask last time we met.
我们还有一些问题, 是上次见面时来不及提出的.
When our replicator brethren discovered the android Reese,
当我们的复♥制♥者同胞发现里斯时,
they realised she was their creator.
它们认出她是它们的创造者.
They studied her design and form
它们研究她的设计和形体,
and found aspects of her technology superior to their own.
并找出她科技上的优势 作为它们演化的方向.
Our brethren are composed of ungainly blocks.
我们的同胞是以 不雅的小块所构成.
We are composed of millions of cell units, microscopic in comparison,
我们是以百万个细胞单位所构成,
that combine to create this form.
相对上更为细微的结合 形成这个形体.
Like nanites, sir. I hate those things.
就像奈米机器人一样,长官. 我恨这些东西.
My creation took place in the last moment
我的构造在阿斯加德时间装置
before the Asgard time device activated.
启动前最后一刻抢得先机,
There was a minuscule crack in the neutronium shell.
在中子外壳上 有一条极细微的裂缝,
I could penetrate this, where my replicator brethren could not.
我能进入我的复♥制♥者同胞 无法进入的地方.
I managed to stop the machine before it activated
我在机器启动前阻止了它,
and eventually used it to suit our purpose.
最后并利用它来达成我们的目的.
Which is? To increase our number.
那是? 增加我们的数量.
That has never changed.
这是永远不变的目标.
Now, thanks to the Asgard, we have all the time in the world.
感谢阿斯加德, 如今我们拥有无限的时间,
In a few short years we will go forth as an army.
再过上短短几年, 我们就能以大军出击.
See, we can't let you do that. You cannot stop us.
听着,我们不会让你得逞的. 你们阻止不了我们.
Was it not in this way that you became the dominant species of your worlds?
你们不是也是这样在你们的 世界上成为优势物种的吗?
Is it not a process of natural selection?
这不是物竞天择的过程吗?
The strong survive.
强者生存.
But there's nothing truly natural about you.
没错,但你们一点都不天然.
You've seen into our minds.
你们见识过我们的心智,
I'm quite certain that you can all tell the difference.
我敢说你们看得出这其中的不同.
Of course. We are far superior.
当然,我们优秀多了.
And if you could see into the mind of an animal
如果你们能看进你们
you would blithely feed upon,
盲目饲养的动物的心智之中,
you would reach the same conclusion.
你们也会达成相同的结论.
It was our kind that built your creator.
是我们的种族建造了你们的创造者,
You've created yourselves in our image.
你们是以我们的形象创造自己.
No. In the image of Reese.
不,是里斯的形象.
There was something wrong with her programming. You all know that.
随便啦,反正她的程式设计有错, 你们都知道.
The flaw in the emulation programming was discovered during my creation.
在我的生成过程中已经 发现了这个仿造程式的缺陷.
Eat.
吃吧.
I think that flaw is kinda hangin' on there.
你知道吗,我想这个缺陷还在.
We attempted to correct the error in the creation of Fifth.
我们在创造五号♥时试图矫正这个缺陷.
But thus far he has proven to be far too...
不过因此他表现得远为...
Human? Weak.
人类? 软弱.
Maybe Fifth represents what you're supposed to be.
也许五号♥才是你们该有的样子.
No.
错.
We won't make the same mistake again.
我们不会再犯同样的错误了.
Now... you have your answers.
你们现在已经得到了答案,
Eat.
吃吧.
Why? To regain your strength.
为什么? 好恢复你们的力气.
Why do you care? So you'll be strong enough.
为什么你会在乎? 这样你们才够强壮.
For what? To go into your minds over and over.
够强壮做什么? 好一次又一次的进入你们的心里.
Could there be any other reason we would keep you alive?
不然还有什么理由让你们活下去?
Crap
该死!
It'll be far less painful if you don't resist.
你们不抵抗的话会较不痛苦.
Stop.
住手!
Why? You've learned everything you need to know.
为什么? 你已经得到你想要的一切资讯了.
There are four minds to explore... at least once.
这里有四个心智要探索, 至少一次,
And Sixth is very curious to experience their thoughts.
而且六号♥对他们的心智相当好奇.
And you... you haven't yet had your chance.
还有你,你上次并未轮到.
No. I insist.
不. 我坚持.
I want you to see the disorder, the chaos.
我要你见识相对上他们 是多么的失序和混乱,
Recognise what they are in comparison. You need to understand what you are.
你必须知道你是谁,
Visit their memories of worlds we will conquer.
看看他们记忆中我们即将征服的世界.
Do you understand?
你了解吗?
Yes.
了解.
I won't blame you if you choose me.
你选我的话我不会怪你的.
Carter?
卡特?
It's all right, sir. Last time I didn't remember a thing.
没关系,长官, 上次我什么都不记得.
I don't know what you're showing me, but it's not my unconscious mind.
我不知道你展示给我的是什么, 但这不是我无意识的心智.
No, Major Carter. It is mine.
不,卡特少校,这是我的.
We share much of our thought.
我们彼此分享大多数的心智,
In this way we are connected, even with our brethren.
这样 我们甚至能跟我们的复♥制♥者同胞连结.
But this corner of my mind is mine alone.
不过我心里的这个角落是属于我的.
Here we can communicate without the others knowing what is said.
这是我们唯一能沟通 而不被别人知道内容的地方.
You're not like them.
你不像他们.
I'm a mistake. No. They are.
我是个错误. 不,他们才是.
A terrible mistake.
非常可怕的错误.
Help us. I can't.
帮助我们. 我不能.
You can, because you're more like us than you're like them.
你可以的. 因为你像我们而不像他们.
The others have the same flaw that Reese had, but you...
他们继承了里斯的缺陷, 但你...
The others would destroy me.
其他人会毁掉我的.
Not if you came with us.
你跟我们走就不会.
You would do that? If you were to come with us
你愿意这么做? 如果你愿意就跟我们走.
and the time-dilation device was reset...
并且重设时间膨胀装置...
They're my brothers and sisters.
他们是我的兄弟姊妹.
The Asgard device was never designed to destroy the replicators.
阿斯加德的装置根本就不是 设计来消灭复♥制♥者的.
For them, it would seem like a few days,
对他们而言就像是过了几天,
but we'd have hundreds of years to solve their flaw.
而我们多了几百年可以 解决他们的问题.
What do you want me to do?
你要我怎么做?
Sir.
长官.
Sir.
长官.
Oh, that's just not right.
喔,这一点都不好...
Jonas and Teal'c?
乔纳斯和提亚克呢?
Sir, there's a way out of this, but we'll have to trust...
长官,现在有个解决办法, 但我们要相信...
Major Carter.
卡特少校.
I've made the necessary adjustments.
我已经做了必要的调整.
To what?
调整什么?
The time-dilation device. I'm coming with you.
时间膨胀装置. 我要跟你们一起走.
This is what you were gonna tell me? Yes, sir.
我想这是你打算跟我说的事? 对,长官.
The others are merging with our brethren,
其他人正跟我们的同胞融合以分享从你们 身上学到的知识,
but they will return soon.
不过他们很快就会回来.
I've reconfigured the device, but you must enter your command code.
我已经改装了装置, 但你必须输入你们的密♥码♥.
Go.
去.
You guys head back to the ship. Don't fire up the engines, but be ready.
你们两个回船上,别开引擎, 但先准备好.
My code is in, sir. I just need to set the timer.
我的密♥码♥输入了,长官, 只需要设定时间.
It'll take two minutes to get to the ship
我们至少得花上两分钟飞奔上船,
and two more for the engines to fire up.
再两分钟点燃引擎.
That is too long. If I leave, the others will know.
那太久了,我一离开其他人就会知道,
They will return before it activates.
他们会在装置启动前回来.
Then we set it off now. No.
那我们就设定现在开. 不行.
We would be trapped with the others.
那我们会跟其他人一起被困.
You can probably reach the ship faster than we can.
你应该能比我们更快跑到船上, 对吗?
In a fraction of the time. Give us a head start.
没错,快好几倍. 让我们先走.
If you reach the ship just before we launch,
如果你在我们起飞前上船,
your absence won't alert the others until it's too late.
等其他人发现时就来不及采取行动了.
So, set the timer for... five minutes.
那就把时间设在五分钟.
That's cutting it awfully close, sir.
那时间非常紧,长官.
I know that, Major.
我知道,少校.
Thank you.
谢谢你.
You won't leave without me?
你不会丢下我吧?
No.
不会.
Head for the ship in just over three minutes.
三分钟一过就跑向船.
Three, two, one. Mark.
三,二,一,开.
Timer's running.
定时器启动了.
Fire up those engines, now/ Understood, O'Neill.
开引擎,现在就开! 了解,欧尼尔.
What have you done? Nothing.
你干了什么? 没有.
Where are the humans? They went to their ship to rest.
人类呢? 他们回船上休息去了.
They're trying to escape. No.
他们想逃. 没有.
Even as we speak, they're preparing to leave.
在我们说话的时候 他们已经要离开了.
She promised.
她答应过的.
It's not too late.
现在还不迟.
I can read your mind. There's time enough to stop the machine.
我可以读到你的心智, 还有时间关掉机器.
剧集 | 星际之门 SG-1(1997) | 导航列表