How many is a few?
等多久?
OK, now we have a problem.
好吧,现在问题严重了.
She believed in you... in the fight you have chosen.
她相信你... 相信你选择斗争是对的.
As you once did.
就像你做的.
How long were we to live like this? Are we all to die like she did?
我们的这种生活有多久了? 我们都要像她那样死去吗?
Nothing has changed. The Goa'uld can be defeated.
情况还没有改变. 终究有一天 勾阿呜会被击败的 .
As long as we must carry symbiotes,
只要我们还需要共生体来维持生命,
we will depend on the Goa'uld for our lives.
我们就要依靠勾阿呜 .
We will find a way to be free.
我们会找到自♥由♥之路.
My mother will never know this freedom you speak of. She had no choice.
可是我母亲无法享受你说的 自♥由♥了,她别无选择.
You brought this upon her. You chose for the both of us.
是你让她这样的, 你替我们做的选择.
Now, as any warrior would, I choose to avenge her death.
我现在要像所有的战士一样, 我要给她报仇.
Everything I have done I have done for you.
我所做的一切都是为了你.
Then I am ashamed.
我感到耻辱!
For you have done nothing but bring pain and misery
你的所作所为只带给我们痛苦和 不幸其它什么都没有,
and, above all, false hope to countless Jaffa.
还有所有贾法不切实际的妄想.
Then fire your weapon.
那你就开火吧.
There's a rise in power being retained
少校,星门内部电容的能量
by the gate's internal capacitors of 0.1%.
增长了 0.1%.
While there's an open wormhole, the value fluctuates anyway.
当虫洞建立的时候这个值是会波动的.
Not for the last 12 minutes, it hasn't.
但过去的12分钟里一直没变.
Go to gate diagnostic screen four.
检查一下诊断屏四.
Normal. No incoming energy readings.
正常. 没有能量输入读数.
Increase sensitivity by 50 per cent.
灵敏度提高50%.
What was that?
那是什么?
Could be interference in the line between the gate and computer.
可能是计算机与星门设备间的干涉.
There it is again. Increase sensitivity by 200 per cent.
又来了.灵敏度提高200%.
That's well within the margin of error for the sensors.
这仍然在传感器误差幅度以内.
I know. Try it anyway.
我知道,试一试.
It's a small anomaly, but it could be contributing to the power build-up.
有异常波动, 但也可能是因为电量增强引起的.
But... Errors are random, Lieutenant.
可是... 错误是随机产生的,中尉.
Whatever this is, it has a distinct pattern.
无论这是什么, 它是有规律的.
Right.
是的.
Fight Or do you not consider me a worthy opponent?
动手吧,难道你认我算不上你的对手吗?
You should be glad he does not, for if he did, he would snap you in half.
你该高兴他没有这么做, 不然你会被撕成两半.
You have become skilled, Rya'c,
你越来越熟练了, 瑞亚克,
but a true Jaffa warrior does not let grief cloud his judgment.
但是真正的贾法不会让他的 悲痛影响他的判断.
I choose my opponent as foolishly as he chose his.
我选择对手就像他一样愚蠢.
Teal'c chose your mother's fate no more than he chose his own.
提亚克 选择不只是你母亲还有他自己的命运.
We are all victims of the Goa'uld.
我们都是勾阿呜的受害者.
No, Master Bra'tac. Rya'c is correct.
不,布瑞泰克老师. 瑞亚克 是对的.
I have failed both he and his mother.
我让自己和他母亲都失败了.
The boy passes judgment without having fought a single battle. Hm?
这个孩子从没有参加过战斗 就妄下论断. 哈?
Fighting a war that appears unwinnable
参加一场似乎不可能赢的战斗
does not make one's cause less noble.
不会使 一个人的高贵理想打折扣.
He cares more for dying than for his own flesh and blood.
他更愿意做垂死挣扎而不是 关心他的亲骨肉.
So must all Jaffa, if any of us are ever to taste freedom.
如果有任何贾法没有尝试过自♥由♥ ,我们就要战斗下去.
We've detected an energy build-up.
我们检测到有能量聚积.
It's being transmitted through the wormhole.
是从虫洞传输过来的.
Our sensors aren't calibrated to measure something this small.
我们的传感器无法度量这样小的能量.
The iris appears to be holding. Yes, sir.
保护屏没有问题吧. 是的,长官.
It's likely slowing the energy transfer,
好像是一种慢速的能量传输,
but it's not stopping it completely.
而且没有停止的迹象.
Doesn't sound so bad. Actually, sir, it is.
那岂不是很糟糕. 的确是这样的,长官.
The gate itself is one giant superconductor,
这扇门本身就是巨大的超导体,
capable of absorbing huge amounts of energy.
能够吸入巨大的能量.
If that capacity is exceeded, the naqahdah the Stargate's made up of
如果超越了极限,制♥造♥星门的那夸达
will become charged and could explode.
会能量饱和然后爆♥炸♥.
How long?
还有多久?
A few days, maybe less. We're calculating it right now.
也许只有几天,或者更短. 我们正在计算.
Is there any good news?
没有好一点的消息吗?
Just bad and worse, sir.
只有坏的和更坏的消息, 长官.
We're talking about a blast 2,000 to 3,000 megatons.
爆♥炸♥相当于2,000 to 3,000兆吨♥当量.
Enough to take out Colorado.
足以炸毁整个克罗拉多州.
The resulting environmental effects could destroy all life on Earth.
随后产生的环境巨变会毁灭整个地球.
There's worse?
有那么糟吗?
We have no idea how to stop it.
我们还不知道如何阻止它发生.
Shel mak. Shel assah.
Shel mak. Shel assah.
Let him mourn.
让他去吧.
He has grown to hate me. He does not.
他开始恨我了. 他不是这样的.
Nor does he truly believe our cause is futile.
他也不认为我们的理想是无法实现的.
Drey'auc would not allow it.
坠艾克也不会允许他这样的.
Why does he speak as he does?
那他为什么这样?
Self-doubt.
他怀疑自己.
Since the day Apophis brainwashed him,
自从 阿波菲斯给他洗过脑以后,
he has believed his own mind is weak.
他就认为他的内心不够坚强.
It is not true.
这不是真的.
You were no different at his age.
在他这个年纪的时候你和他不一样.
After the death of your father at the hands of Cronus,
克罗诺斯谋杀了你父亲以后,
fear almost consumed you.
恐惧几乎摧毁了你.
Like Rya'c, it was desire for vengeance that gave you strength.
像瑞亚克一样,是复仇的愿望 给了你力量和勇气.
Rya'c misplaces his blame. He directs his malice towards you
只是瑞亚克复仇的对象搞错了,他冲着你来了.
because he believes you doubt him as much as he doubts himself.
因为他相信你会怀疑他就像他怀疑他自己一样.
Why would he believe such a thing?
他为什么会这样想?
Because you are his father and you have not told him otherwise.
作为父亲你从没有告诉过他 其它的事情.
Not so long ago... I was captured in battle,
不久以前... 我在战斗中被俘,
and Apophis took control of my mind.
阿波菲斯控制了我的心灵.
He made me believe that I was once again his loyal first prime.
迫使我相信我和以前一样忠于他.
And I turned on my friends who trusted me.
最终我相信了那些信任我的朋友们.
Were it not for Bra'tac and the rite of M'al Sharran,
如果不是因为布瑞泰克和玛欧莎朗的仪式
I would have died... believing that Apophis was my god.
我早就死了... 因为我相信 阿波菲斯是我的神.
Whether you believe in me or what I have chosen to do
无论你是否相信我或者我的理想
does not change the fact that I have never doubted your heart, Rya'c.
我都不会对你有任何怀疑, 瑞亚克.
You need never win back my trust, my son, for you have never lost it.
你不会赢得我的信任, 因为这没有必要.
Shouldn't we cut power? Won't do any good.
能否切断电源? 那没有用的.
Incoming wormholes draw their energy from the offworld.
通过虫洞的能量来自于另外一个世界.
Major Carter wants to monitor the gate through feedback.
卡特少校希望通过回授监视星际之门.
We can't use the Russian gate
我们不能使用俄♥国♥人的大门,
because there's already an established wormhole.
因为已经有一个建立的虫洞了.
Energy build-up has reached 18 per cent.
能量聚积达到18%.
There has to be a way to drain the capacitors.
必须想办法将电容放电.
Still sexy as ever, I see. What are you doing here?
你和从前一样性感. 你在这里做什么?
There's no point in building naqahdah reactors for Russia
如果没有俄♥国♥
if there's no Russia.
就不用给他们制♥造♥那夸达反应器了.
The Pentagon thought you might need some help.
五角大楼认为你们需要我的帮助.
Not from you.
不是你的帮助.
OK. Well, then, I'll get a coffee and a doughnut and wait for the big bang.
嗯,好的,我就边喝咖啡边吃甜甜圈 等待爆♥炸♥来临.
That's just what I needed. Major.
这才是你该做的. 少校.
Carter.
卡特.
This wouldn't be a problem if you had a working alien ship.
如果能在外星飞船上正常 工作那就不会有问题.
Hey I didn't wreck it. The Goa'uld did.
嗨,我可没有破坏它. 是勾阿呜干的.
And we barely escaped with our lives.
我们差点没命.
What good is being a part of this so-called Protected Planets Treaty
被保护行星条约到底有什么用?
if you can't even reach the Asgard when attacked?
即使遭受攻击的时候你们 也无法和仙宫联♥系♥上?
Excuse me, sirs.
对不起, 长官们.
I just got off the phone with Dr Murphy at area 51.
我刚刚接到莫菲 博士从51区打来的电♥话♥.
He says he can have the X-302 ready to go in six hours.
他说X-302将在6小时内起飞.
I thought it was weeks away from a test.
我以为还有几个星期才能试飞.
We've tried everything else we can.
我们已经竭尽所能.
Our only chance is if we can contact the Asgard.
现在我们唯一的希望就是 与 仙宫取得联♥系♥.
I'd like to volunteer, sir.
请您让我加入, 长官.
I'll go too, sir.
我也去, 长官.
You sure you're up for it, Colonel? Yes, sir.
你确定要去, 上校? 是的, 长官.
I'll have transport prepped and ready in 20 minutes.
飞机将在20分钟内准备好.
Shaq'rel. Teal'c.
沙克拉. 提亚克.
It has been too long, old friend. It is fortunate you are here.
老朋友,很久不见了. 很幸运你在这里.
I have brought word to Bra'tac so he might warn you.
我已经告诉布瑞泰克 他告诉你了吧.
Of what? The Tauri are in danger.
什么? 塔瑞 很危险.
They are under attack from Anubis.
他们正在遭受阿努比斯的攻击.
I assume you were briefed? Briefly.
我想你已经听取简报了? 简单的.
剧集 | 星际之门 SG-1(1997) | 导航列表