The target is Abydos, the closest planet with a Stargate.
目的地是离我们最近的星球阿比多斯, 那上边有星际之门.
You know our simulations
您知道我们已经完成了超空间隧♥道♥
for opening the hyperspace window were done in space?
开启模拟试验已经完成了,是吗?
We have to leave the atmosphere.
我们首先要离开大气层.
We have to leave the ground first.
首先要离开地面.
It'll fly, Colonel. I bet my life on it.
它会飞起来的, 上校. 我拿我的性命打赌.
Wanna come with?
你想来吗?
Love to, but I'm needed here.
我很愿意,但是这里更需要我.
Yes. Yes, you are.
当然,是的.
Even if we do manage to contact the Asgard,
就算我们与仙宫取得联♥系♥,
there's a chance they won't be able to help us.
他们也可能不会帮助我们.
What's your point, Carter?
你什么意思, 卡特?
I guess I don't have one beyond that, sir.
我的意思很明白, 长官.
Thank you.
十分感谢.
You're missing the point. Can I have a minute?
您搞错了. 您能给我一分钟来解释吗?
I wish I had one. Carter and O'Neill are taking off.
我倒是希望有这个时间. 卡特 和欧尼尔已经起飞了.
That's what this is about. What do you mean?
我要说的就是这个. 你想说什么?
I'm no scientist,
我不是科学家,
but I have studied all the research done on naquadria,
但是我看过所有 关于那夸达的研究资料,
and Carter allowed me to see the specifications on the X-302.
经过卡特的允许我也看了 X-302的所有详细资料.
And? It's not gonna work.
然后呢? 我发现根本行不通.
Really? That's just what I was saying. Who are you?
是吗? 我正是我想说的. 你是谁?
Jonas Quinn.
乔纳斯 奎恩.
The alien with the wacky naqahdah.
就是搞到那夸达的那个外星人?
Naquadria. You are?
那夸达. 你是?
McKay. Scientist. Earth.
马♥凯♥. 地球人科学家.
General... the instability of the naquadria
将军... 那夸达的不稳定性随着它的
increases exponentially as you attempt to extract more energy out of it.
能量输出呈几何级数增长.
This is even worse than I thought.
这一点比我想的还要糟糕.
If you allow this test to proceed... This is not a test.
如果你坚持进行测试... 现在不是测试.
If the X-302 fails, this planet will be destroyed.
如果 X-302失败, 地球就会被摧毁.
I understand your position. It's not just my position.
我明白您的处境. 这不仅是我个人的处境.
You stand to suffer the consequences with everyone else.
包括你在内大家面临的 是一样的状况.
If either of you have a more prudent suggestion on halting this crisis,
如果你们有任何实际的建议 能够免除这场灾难,
I'm willing to hearing it.
我会洗耳恭听.
Otherwise, I suggest we all cross our fingers
否则的话,我建议大家都 把手指头交叉起来.
and hope Major Carter and Colonel O'Neill can reach help.
然后期望卡特少校和欧尼尔 上校能帮助我们.
Cross our fingers? An expression of desire for good luck.
手指交叉? 意思是祝愿我们有好运气.
Really? It's ridiculous, huh?
真的? 很奇怪, 对吧?
Navigation. Check.
导航系统. 检查完毕.
Oxygen pressure. Temperature control.
氧气压力. 温控系统.
All check. Inertial dampeners.
完毕. 惯性阻尼系统
Cool. And check.
很棒. 完毕.
Engines. All check.
引擎. 完毕.
Phasers? Sorry, sir. All systems operational.
移相器? 对不起, 长官.所有系统正常.
Too bad we can't drive across the galaxy.
真扫兴,我们不能开着它横穿银河系.
This handles like a Cadillac.
这些手柄看起来就像卡迪拉克.
Colonel, Major, this is Hammond.
上校, 少校, 这是 哈蒙德.
Jonas Quinn has voiced some concern about this mission
乔纳斯 奎恩因为那夸达的不稳定性
regarding the instability of the naquadria.
对此次行动表示担忧 .
Sir, the simulations we ran anticipated every conceivable scenario.
长官, 此前进行的模拟试验考虑 到了所有可能发生的情况.
You know, Carter. It's the inconceivable ones I'm concerned about.
你要知道,卡特.我所担忧的情况可是不可思议非同寻常的.
The X-302 has hundreds of safety mechanisms
X-302拥有数百种装置来
to compensate for anything that can go wrong.
应付可能发生的各种险情.
Arming ejection system.
武器卸载系统.
That's good, that's good. That's funny.
很好很好. 真有意思.
Mission Command, all systems go, from Abydos One.
长官, 这是阿比多斯 一号♥,所有系统正常.
Copy that, Abydos One. Good luck.
收到, 阿比多斯 一号♥. 祝你们好运.
Well... here we go.
好的... 我们出发.
We have liftoff. Climbing.
已经起飞. 爬升.
Velocity approaching Mach 2.
速度 2马赫.
10,000 metres.
高度10,000 米.
Mach 3. Mission Command, over.
3马赫. 长官, 完毕.
Looks good from here, Abydos One.
从这里看来还不错, 阿比多斯 一号♥.
Abydos One, over.
阿比多斯 一号♥, 完毕.
Anubis has a weapon
阿努比斯有一种武器
that uses one Stargate to destroy another.
可以使用一座星际之门来摧毁另外一座.
If my information is correct, the attack has already begun.
如果我的消息正确,攻击恐怕已经开始了.
We cannot warn them. That is why I brought a ship.
我们无法警告他们. 这就是为什么我带来一艘船.
If the attack has begun, a warning will do little good.
如果攻击已经开始, 警告他们也没有用了.
We must find a way to stop it. I do not know the weapon's location.
我们必须阻止. I 不知道他们从哪里进攻的.
Anubis has grown powerful,
阿努比斯的势力虽然强大,
but still only defends a small handful of planets.
但是能控制的星球还不多.
If one of those Stargates cannot be contacted...
如果其中一个的星门不能连通...
It is most likely the origin of the attack.
那一定就是从那里攻击的.
Let us hope it is one of the planets to which I can remember the sequence.
希望我还记得这些星球的名字.
Preparing for main rocket-engine burn.
火箭发动机预备.
Roger that. We'll re-establish contact after you exit the atmosphere.
收到. 你们离开大气层后我们再联♥系♥.
Engaging rocket engine.
火箭发动机点燃.
This is Abydos One. Do you read?
这里是 阿比多斯 一号♥. 能听见吗?
Loud and clear, Abydos One.
声音清楚, 阿比多斯 一号♥.
Altitude- 500 kilometres and rising.
高度500千米.
Velocity- 40,000 kilometres per hour.
时速40,000千米.
I'm entering the coordinates in the hyperspace generator.
正在为超空间发动机输入坐标.
Roger that, Abydos One.
收到, 阿比多斯 一号♥.
Godspeed, Colonel, Major, from us all.
一路平安, 上校, 少校,
Thank you, sir.
谢谢, 长官.
Let's do this. Engaging hyperspace window.
开始吧. 打开超空间隧♥道♥.
Abydos One, do you read?
阿比多斯 一号♥, 听到吗?
We're still receiving your radio signal.
我们仍然可以收到你们的信♥号♥♥.
Carter? I don't know, sir.
卡特? 我不知道怎么回事, 长官.
Mission Command, we missed the window.
长官, 我们无法进入隧♥道♥.
Please explain.
请解释.
The autopilot engaged and we veered off course. Should we try again?
自动驾驶仪忙碌中,我们不得不转向 . 再试一次好吗?
Negative. Return to base for further evaluation. Mission failure.
行动取消. 返回基地查找原因.
I hate hearing that.
真不愿那样做.
Colonel, Major. Glad to see you're OK.
上校, 少校.你们没事我很高兴.
For the moment, sir.
目前是这样的, 长官.
They're still analysing the flight data recorder,
根据飞行数据记录分♥析♥,
but it looks like a 605-3 error.
应该是605-3错误
Forgive me? It's the one after 6052, sir.
什么? 就是6052错误之后的那个, 长官.
The X-302 couldn't get a lock on its destination, so it auto-aborted.
X-302无法锁定目标, 于是自动取消了.
It's one of the built-in safety features.
这是它的自动保护系统指令.
What went wrong? The hyperspace window was unstable.
什么原因造成的? 超空间隧♥道♥极不稳定.
We thought we'd compensated for the energy fluctuations,
我们以为我们补偿了能量波动,
but apparently not.
目前看显然不是这样的.
I don't think you can.
我肯定你行不通.
Apparently, Carter and I could have been torn asunder.
是的, 不然卡特和我早被炸成碎片了?
The possibility was remote.
这种可能性极小.
More likely is transportation to an unknown location
如果发生这种情况, 你们会被传送到一个无人知晓的地方
with limited fuel, oxygen, and no way of getting back.
然后用尽所有燃料和氧气, 再也回不来了.
Can this problem be resolved?
这个问题能解决吗?
We don't understand why it exists yet.
我们连问题原因都还没有找到.
You're lucky.
你够幸运了,
There's no telling what an unstable hyperspace window could do.
至少不稳定的超空间隧♥道♥入口,没有造成灾难
The bottom line is, we're on our own.
最重要的是我们只能依靠自己解决问题.
Hey. How come you're not downstairs with the rest of the eggheads?
嗨.你怎么没和那些个 鸡蛋脑袋(书呆子)一起待在楼下?
Not that you're... an egghead.
哦你也是个鸡...蛋脑袋.
Well, you are, actually.
好吧,你的确是的.
But in a good way.
不过你比他们强.
I couldn't think down there. They all kept looking at me for the answer.
我没法在楼下思考, 他们都看着我是否能给他们答案.
Well, you do have a penchant for pulling brilliant ideas out of your butt.
不过,你的确有"挤出"办法的本事.
Head.
"想出".
Out of your head, when we need them.
当我们没有办法的时候,你总能想出来.
Not this time. You've still got two days to work on it.
这次恐怕不行了. 你还有2天的时间.
Sir, I don't think I could solve this if I had a couple of years.
长官, 我认为即使再给我几年恐怕也不行.
Carter, am I sensing fear in your voice?
卡特, 我觉得你很惧怕?
Yes, actually. A lot of fear. Well, stop it. You're making me nervous.
是的,非常害怕. 别这样,你让我也心神不安了.
What about you, sir? Any ideas?
你有什么办法吗, 长官?
I mean, sometimes you have a way of seeing things at... at their simplest.
我是说,你总能"简单的"思考问题..
剧集 | 星际之门 SG-1(1997) | 导航列表