Jonas
(卡特) 乔纳斯
It looks good. It looks intact.
看来不错,它似乎是完整的!
Well, let's give it a shot.
我们来试试看吧.
Kalfas.
开尔法斯.
What are you doing?
你干什么?!
Taking back what belongs to my people.
我来拿回属于我们的东西!
Kalfas' actions are outrageous.
开尔法斯的行为太过分了!
Tell him to stand down.
叫他住手啊.
I've done that. He refuses.
上校,我已经试过了,他不肯听命.
He claims to be protecting our security.
他说他是在保护塔格瑞亚的安全.
Have him arrested.
逮捕他.
Kalfas commands great loyalty in the military.
开尔法斯指挥官在部队里 有许多忠实的拥护者,
Challenging him would only lead to civil war.
挑战他只会引起内战.
Sir, we could use the Prometheus.
长官,我们可以利用"土卫十六".
Her weapons would defeat Kalfas' troops.
它的武器比开尔法斯的部队要强得多.
There is still that nagging problem of all the guns pointed at it.
问题是现在还有那些对着它的枪炮.
I chose the commander of those gun batteries myself.
那些枪炮连的指挥官是我亲自挑选的,
He is loyal to me.
他效忠于我.
Colonel, I give you my word he will not fire upon your ship.
上校,我跟你保证 他不会对你们的船开火的.
Kalfas, you've no idea what you're dealing with.
开尔法斯, 你不知道你面对的是什么.
I know our ancestors buried this device for a reason.
我知道我们的祖先 埋葬这装置是有理由的.
Maybe they were wrong.
也许他们错了呢?
Maybe you should stop being afraid of the past.
或者... 该是你们停止害怕过去的时候了.
It's not the past that concerns me. It's the future.
不,我关心的不是过去, 而是未来!
Having assessed our strength,
在评估过我们的实力后,
you would return with greater numbers.
你们一定会带着大军回来.
You have nothing to fear.
你没有什么好害怕的.
We just wanna fix our ship.
(奎恩) 我们只想修好我们的船.
Our people can become friends,
我们的人♥民♥可以成为朋友,
they can exchange knowledge, even trade.
他们能交换知识,甚至贸易.
We'll even teach you how to use the Stargate.
我们甚至能教你们怎么用星际之门.
Yes. You will teach me how to use it.
没错,你会教我怎么用星际之门.
They're holding two of my men prisoner. We need the ship.
他们抓了我们两个人, 我们需要这艘船.
Our shields are down.
我们的防护罩还是不能用,
If we take off and they open fire with those guns...
如果我们起飞而他们对我们开火的话...
Ashwan promised they wouldn't.
艾旭万保证他们不会.
He lost control of his government,
他才失去对他政♥府♥的控制,
and I'm to trust the safety of my crew to his word?
难道我要以他一句话押上我船员的性命?
Yes. That's what you're going to do.
对,这就是你要做的.
Jack, you're asking me to risk everyone on this ship.
杰克,如果你要我赌上全船...
If that is so, Colonel Ronson,
如果那样的话,朗森上校,
then I will be taking the same risk.
我也冒着同样的危险.
You may launch your vessel when ready.
你准备好就可以起飞,
You will not be fired upon.
你们不会被攻击的.
Major Gant. Sir?
甘特少校? 长官.
Fire up the sublight engines.
点燃次光速引擎.
Arm all available weapons
预备所有可用的武器准备还击,
and prepare to return fire... on my orders only.
只听我的命令.
That will not be necessary, Colonel.
那是不需要的,上校.
Let's hope the old man is right,
只能希望那老头子是对的,
or this is gonna be a short ride.
否则这会是一段超短的旅程.
No sign of weapon fire from the gun batteries, sir.
长官,枪炮连没有发射武器的迹象,
I think we're clear.
我想我们安全了.
Very well. Proceed to the coordinates at one-third thrust.
很好.将推进力设定为1/3.
Yes, sir.
是,长官.
Are you sure you're up to this?
主席先生,你确定要这么做吗?
Things can get out of hand.
情况可能会失控...
I'm not afraid, Major.
少校,我不怕,
I should have done this a long time ago.
我早就该这么做了.
This is Ronson. We're in position.
这里是朗森.我们就位了.
Roger that.
知道了.
Prometheus, hold your fire until my signal.
"土卫十六", 依我的信♥号♥♥开火.
"Prometheus" has your six.
(朗森) "土卫十六"支援你们,SG-1.
This has gone far enough. Release these men.
开尔法斯,够了,放开这些人.
Hold your positions. We cannot let him
守住阵地,我们不能让他
hand this device over to the aliens.
把这个装置交给外星人.
Commander Kalfas.
开尔法斯指挥官,
He's a good man, a cautious man.
是个好人.一个谨慎的人.
But he thinks, as our ancestors did,
但他跟我们祖先的想法一样,
that it is better to control what we do not understand,
对于我们不懂的东西 最好的控制方法就是埋了它,
to bury it so it cannot harm us.
所以它不会再伤害我们.
I, too, once thought as he does, but no longer.
我也曾经跟他的想法相同, 但再也不是了.
These... "aliens" who Kalfas fears so much...
这些开尔法斯如此畏惧的... "外星人",
are not conquerors.
并不是征服者.
They are long-lost brethren.
他们是失散已久的同胞.
Look at it.
看看它!
This is where we came from.
那是我们来的地方!
This is who we are.
代表着我们!
Our ancestors erased our history out of fear.
我们的祖先消灭了 我们的历史,我们的恐惧,
And yet, without our history...
然而没有了历史...
we cannot know who we are...
我们无法知道我们是谁...
or what we may some day become.
或我们将来会变成如何!
I will not make that same mistake.
我不会再犯相同的错误.
I'm relieving you of your command.
我解除你的指挥权,
You and your men will stand down.
你和你的人退下...
I said lower your weapons
我说,放下你们的武器!
Take him away.
把他带走.
Didn't know you had that in you.
不知道你这么厉害呢.
Neither did I.
我也是.
We'll be back in a few days with equipment to repair our ship.
我们会在几天内 带着修船的装备回来.
Until then Colonel Ronson and his crew will be our guests.
在那之前朗森上校和 他的船员都会是我们的贵宾.
I hope you'll join us at a state dinner upon your return.
我希望你们在你们回去之前 能参加我们的国宴.
Thanks, Tarek. No. Thank you.
谢了,泰芮刻. 不,是谢谢你们.
I hope you will soon return.
希望你们会很快回来,
There is much to learn about our history.
关于我们的历史还有很多要学的呢.
Yeah, but I think you know more than
对,这点我们绝对帮得上忙, 不过你知道的
most people on your planet.
比你星球上大多数人还要多了.
I have a feeling this guy's gonna be getting a bigger office soon.
感觉到这家伙很快就会升官了.
剧集 | 星际之门 SG-1(1997) | 导航列表