Dismissed.
解散.
Blood pressure's a little high.
血压有点高.
How are the headaches?
头痛如何?
Not good.
不好.
Jonas, why are you doing this?
乔纳斯,你为什么要这么做?
Even limited precognitive abilities
即使是有限的预知能力
would be invaluable to our work.
对我们的工作都有无上的价值.
You still think
嗯.你还是认为
you have to keep proving yourself, don't you?
你不得不证明你自己,对吗?
You should consider the possibility
也许你该想想
that you're valuable enough already.
你已经够有价值了.
Let's run another EEG. Yes, Doctor.
我们再做另一次脑电波图. 是,医生.
Jonas?
乔纳斯?
How's she doing?
她怎样?
Respirations are shallow, pulse weak.
呼吸浅,脉搏微弱.
Sam, can you hear me? Sam?
山姆,你听得到我吗?山姆?
I've lost the pulse.
我失去脉搏了.
She's in V fib.
她心室震颤!
Anything? Nothing.
有没有? 没有.
Charge to 200.
充电到两百.
Charging.
(护士) 充电中.
Clear
(弗雷泽医生) 让开!
Jonas
乔纳斯!
Colonel Colonel
上校!上校!
You have to scrub the mission.
你必须取消这次任务.
Why?
为什么?
Major Carter gets hurt. I saw it.
卡特少校会受伤,我看到了.
Colonel O'Neill,
欧尼尔上校,
what the hell's going on down there?
下面出了什么事了?
It was a medical emergency.
那是紧急事故.
Major Carter was rushed to the infirmary
卡特少校带着棍棒武器的伤
with what looked like a staff blast wound.
被推进医务室.
According to the villagers,
根据村民的说法,
we won't encounter Jaffa for days.
我们多日内不会遇上任何贾法.
Maybe they're wrong or maybe they lied.
也许他们错了,也许他们说谎,
We can't know for sure.
我们无法确定.
That's just it, Jonas. There's no way we can know.
没错,乔纳斯,我们无从得知.
Maybe it won't happen this time.
也许那根本不是发生在这次任务,
It could be weeks from now.
可能是几个星期后的事情.
I can't see that far ahead.
我不认为我看得到那么远.
We can't second-guess every decision.
重点是我们不能开始质疑每个决定,
It's a risk every time we step through that gate.
那是我们每次穿过大门的风险.
I agree.
我同意,少校.
But until we have a better understanding of what's going on,
不过在我更清楚出了什么事前,
I'd prefer to err on the side of caution.
我宁愿谨慎一点.
Was anybody else hurt on this thing?
这次事件中还有别人受伤吗?
I only saw Major Carter.
我只看到卡特少校.
Then she can sit this one out,
那为了谨慎起见,
just to be on the safe side.
她可以不参加这次任务.
Agreed, but, Colonel, be careful.
赞成.不过,上校,小心点.
Yes, sir.
是,长官.
Major Pierce, report.
皮尔斯少校,报告!
We swept the whole village, sir.
我们查过了整栋建筑,长官,
There's no sign of any Jaffa activity.
没有任何贾法活动的迹象.
As I said, Lord Mot will not arrive for many days.
我说过的, 茂特领主很多天内不会到的.
All right, stay sharp. O'Neill, out.
好了,保持警戒,欧尼尔结束通话.
Have you decided to help us?
你们决定要帮助我们了吗?
Are you sure you want this?
你确定你要这样?
It is as the prophecy foretold.
就像预言说的.
Now, screw the prophecy.
不,去他的预言!
I need to know your people
我要知道你们是不是
are willing to follow through on this.
愿意跟着经历这一切.
Last winter,
去年冬天
there was a terrible sickness in the village.
村里流传着一种可怕的疾病
Many could not work.
很多人无法工作.
When Lord Mot arrived and there was not enough naqahdah,
茂特领主到达时那夸达数量不足,
we tried to explain.
我们试着解释.
We begged his forgiveness,
我们乞求他的原谅
but he would not listen.
但他不肯听.
He took ten of the sickest,
他抓了十个病得最重的人,
including my daughter's husband,
包括我女儿的丈夫,
and executed them in front of the whole village.
在所有村民面前处决他们.
We would do anything
我们愿意做任何事情
to be free of this burden.
以摆脱这个包袱.
We have a medical emergency on level 25.
(广播) 25层有紧急医疗事件,
We have a medical emergency on level 25.
25层有紧急医疗事件.
What happened?
出了什么事?!
We were overhauling the gate generator.
呃,我们在检修星际之门的发电机,
The capacitor blew.
突然电力暴冲,蓄电器就爆♥炸♥了.
Anybody else hurt?
还有别人受伤吗?
Major Carter.
卡特少校.
How's she doing?
她怎样?
Respirations are shallow, pulse weak.
呼吸浅,脉搏微弱.
Sam, can you hear me? Sam?
山姆,你听得到我吗? 山姆?
I've lost the pulse. She's in V fib.
我失去脉搏了. 她心室震颤!
Anything? Nothing.
有没有? 没有.
Charge to 200. Charging.
充电到两百. 充电中.
Clear Clear.
让开! 让开了.
What do we got?
什么结果?
Pulse is back. Regular signs.
脉搏回来了,规律波动.
OK. Let's get them both into the infirmary.
好了,把他们两个都送进医务室,
Let's move.
我们走!
Thanks.
谢谢.
Hey. How you feeling?
嗨. 你还好吗?
Slightly overcooked. Janet says I'll be fine.
有点煮过头了. 珍妮特说我会没事的.
Sam, I'm sorry. For what?
山姆,对不起. 为什么?
If I had kept quiet,
如果我闭紧嘴巴,
you would've gone on the mission.
你就会去出任务.
This wouldn't have happened.
这就不会发生了.
I envisioned it,
我预见的就跟事实一模一样,
but I didn't understand it.
但是我没弄懂它,
I misinterpreted the vision.
我误解了影像.
I won't make that same mistake again.
我不会再犯相同的错误了.
Don't do this to yourself.
别怪你自己.
I've been thinking about this a lot.
我想了很多.
I've always been hyper-observant.
我一直是个超然的观察家.
I see details that other people miss. I see patterns.
我能看见别人忽略的细节,事情的脉络,
Maybe predicting the future
也许预知
is just an extension of that.
是这种能力的延伸.
It doesn't work that way.
事情不是那样的.
According to Newtonian physics, yes.
根据牛顿的物理学,没错.
If you knew the position and velocity of every particle
如果你能知道某刻宇宙中,
in the universe at any given time,
每个粒子的位置和速率.
you could predict all of their interactions for ever.
你就能正确预测到它们后来的交互作用.
So the future is predetermined.
所以未来是预先决定的罗,
You just need to figure it out.
问题只是要怎么得到足够的资料去查出来.
Yes, but quantum mechanics blows that out of the water.
对,但量子力学推♥翻♥了这一切.
The Heisenberg uncertainty principle says
根据海森堡的不确定原理,
it's impossible to see a subatomic particle
你不可能看着一个次原子粒子,
and know both where it is
同时知道它目前的位置
and where it's going at the same time.
以及它会朝哪里运动.
The more you fix its position,
你愈正确固定它的位置,
the more uncertain its velocity,
愈造成它速率上的不确定,
and vice versa.
反之亦然.
We can only calculate probabilities.
我们能做的最多是计算其可能性.
OK, so then I'm seeing probable futures.
好,那我看到的是可能的未来.
Maybe.
也许.
But every vision I've had
每个我看到的影像
has turned out exactly the way I saw it.
后来都确实发生了.
It doesn't mean they always will, Jonas.
那并不代表它们全都会实现,乔纳斯.
剧集 | 星际之门 SG-1(1997) | 导航列表