Teal'c and I will help with the translations.
提亚克和我非常乐于帮你翻译.
I've got a dozen ancient ciphers I can try.
我至少有一打的古文翻译方法可以试试.
Please, I do not wish to be overheard
拜托..我不想
by the Pangar security contingent.
让畔伽保安队偷听到,
There is something you need to know about the tretonin.
你们必须知道关于萃托宁的一些事情
Please, come with me
请跟我来
and I will finish showing you the rest of the ruins.
我会带你们看完剩下的废墟.
I will try to talk to you later.
我们有机会再谈.
She said there was something we needed to know about tretonin.
她说我们必须知道关于萃托宁的一些事情
She seemed to be worried about these guys,
她看来很担心那些人,
like she was going out on a limb
好像她迫不得已要告诉我们
talking about something other than hieroglyphs.
关于勾阿呜象形文字以外的事情.
Keep digging. See what you can find.
(欧尼尔) 好吧,你们继续打听. 看看能发现什么.
Carter and I will take this sample back to the SGC.
卡特和我要把这样本带回星门指挥部.
Jonas. Dr Valk.
乔纳斯. 沃尔克博士.
Please, call me Zenna. How's it coming?
拜托,叫我泽纳. 进展如何了?
It's slow and painstaking. Any help you're willing to give me...
既慢又费力. 任何你愿意给我的帮助...
Certainly. I brought those ciphers I was telling you about.
我把那些我告诉你的译解方法带来了.
Looks like we're alone.
看来我们是单独在这儿的.
What do you suppose this means?
你觉得这是什么意思?
You said that there
你说有些萃托宁的事
was something we needed to know about the tretonin.
是我们应该知道的.
I'm sorry. You must have misunderstood.
很抱歉,你一定是误解了.
No, I think you were pretty clear.
我想你说的很清楚...
No one's coming. Teal'c is up there standing guard.
没人会下来,提亚克在上面站岗.
You can talk to me.
你可以跟我说.
I don't have anything to say. Hey, Zenna.
我没什么要说的. 嘿, 泽纳.
If you know something... No, I don't.
如果你知道什么... 我什么都不知道!
That was strange. What did Zenna Valk have to say?
怪了. 泽纳 沃尔克说了些什么?
Nothing.
什么都没有.
Someone must have gotten to her.
一定有人警告她了.
Right away.
(男声) 马上.
I think I got something. She's on tretonin.
我想我查到了一些事情. 她有在使用萃托宁.
It looks like she has regular injections. Continue.
看来她似乎定期接受注射. 继续.
I was thinking we go and check out the place they get their shots.
我想我们到他们接受注射的地方查查,
I found a map of the city. I'm pretty sure I can get us there.
我发现一张城市的地图, 我确定我能找到那里.
Let's do it.
我们走.
Looks like this is where they actually make the drug,
看起来这是它们实际上制♥作♥
as well as administer it.
以及管理药物的地方
This way.
往这边.
What is it?
(乔纳斯) 那是什么?
I am not sure.
(提亚克) 我不确定.
Well, something tells me this isn't the rec room.
(乔纳斯) 反正我觉得这不会是候诊室.
No, it is not.
(提亚克) 不,不是.
There's something living in there. Goa'uld symbiotes.
下面有养东西. 勾阿呜共生体.
Are you sure? Yes.
你确定吗? 确定...
And there are a great many.
而且有非常多.
What are they doing?
他们在搞什么?
Who's there? Identify yourselves.
谁在那里?表明身分!
Stop
停下来!
Teal'c
提亚克
He's got one in him. Stand aside.
有一只进去了! 站开.
Lower your weapon
放下你的武器!
This man is a Goa'uld. Teal'c, something's not right.
这人是个勾阿呜. 提亚克,事情不太对劲.
This guy's completely out of it. Lower your weapon now
这个人完全失去知觉了. (男声) 马上放下你的武器!
Care to say why you were at the tretonin facility?
你能不能告诉我们你们 跑到萃托宁工厂干什么?
You wanna tell us why you have a pool full of Goa'uld symbiotes?
你能不能告诉我们为何你有 满满一池勾阿呜共生体?!
You've betrayed our openness with you. Openness?
你们违背了我们对你们的坦率. 坦率?
You're raising Goa'ulds. When were you gonna tell us?
你们在养勾阿呜哎! 你什么时候跟我们说过?
The symbiotes are a critical component to making tretonin.
共生体是制♥造♥萃托宁的关键成分.
Excuse me?
你说什么?
It is a complicated process,
那是很复杂的程序,
one which is better explained by our scientists.
最好由我们的科学家来解释.
Frankly, we intended to tell you
坦白说,我们最后会告诉 你们
how the tretonin was made, eventually.
萃托宁是怎么制♥造♥的,
We just wanted to first assess how you might react.
我们只是想先评估一下 你们会怎么反应.
Not well. I don't know why you're taking offence.
不好的反应. 我不懂你们干嘛那么生气.
You've told us. The Goa'uld are enemies
你们告诉我们勾阿呜是人类的敌人
who have enslaved countless humans.
他们奴役无数的人们.
Where is the harm in using them to enhance our quality of life?
那拿他们来提高我们的 生活品质有什么不好?
Do you really understand the risks?
你们真的了解这种风险吗?
We have used the same method to produce tretonin for nearly 30 years.
我们用同样的方法制♥造♥萃托宁快30年了.
We take every precaution possible.
我们采取了所有可能措施来保护我们的人.
How were these symbiotes procured?
那些共生体是打哪来的?
For people who haven't mastered gate travel,
没错,对不会大门旅行的人来说,
you've sure got a lot of them.
你们有的可真多.
We require answers before sharing any further information.
我们在分享更多星际之门的 资料之前需要答案.
We have already told you everything that is necessary.
我们已经告诉你们 有必要知道的每一件事了.
Tegar, the colonel is right.
泰伽,上校是对的.
There is no reason to keep more secrets.
没有必要保留秘密了.
The drug was developed and is now manufactured and administered here.
这药是在此研发的, 如今也在这里生产和施打.
And since its use has spread to more of the general population,
而自它开始使用 并逐渐普及到一般大众时,
we've implemented treatment centres throughout Pangar.
我们在畔伽各处,增加了更多的治疗中心.
Through here is the reason we were able to
这就是我们起初
create tretonin in the first place.
能够制♥造♥萃托宁的原因
The symbiotes were not procured through gate travel.
这里的共生体并不是 经由"大门旅行"所得来的.
Our symbiotes are all bred here, in captivity.
我们的共生体全是由这里来的.
A queen.
(提亚克) 一个女王.
No kidding.
不是盖的哎.
Is there nothing you can do to help him?
你们没办法帮他吗?
What's his condition? His lowerbrain functions seem intact,
他的情形怎样? 他的下脑部功能看来完整,
his breathing and heart rate are normal,
呼吸和心跳也都正常,
but he is unresponsive to any stimulus.
但对任何刺♥激♥都没有反应.
It doesn't make sense.
这不合理啊.
Teal'c?
提亚克?
Prior to the process of incubating Goa'uld symbiotes using Jaffa,
勾阿呜共生体孵化的 前期是利用贾法,
the blending between Goa'uld and host
而勾阿呜和宿主的结合
had only a one-in-two chance of success.
只有一半的成功率.
Jaffa were created to improve the ability of the symbiote
贾法是创造来改善共生体
to take human hosts.
取得人类宿主的能力的.
The fact that this symbiote
所以这些共生体是在水槽里养大的关系,
was raised in a tank could explain the comalike state?
可能会造成这种类似昏迷的情形罗?
To the best of my knowledge, a failed blending results in death
就我所知,失败的结合会导致 -
to both Goa'uld and host.
共生体和宿主双双死亡,
This man is very much alive.
这个人还活生生的.
Our understanding is that this is a typical reaction
我们所知道的是
to contact with Goa'uld offspring.
这是和 勾阿呜后代接触的典型反应.
A Goa'uld offspring is born with
一个勾阿呜后代是出生就带有
the intellect and knowledge of its queen.
生它的女王所有的智力和知识.
Normally the personality emerges,
一般会显露出完整发展的性格,
allowing the symbiote to control the host immediately upon blending.
让共生体在结合后可以立即控制宿主.
Glowing eyes, clich茅 behaviour, evilness.
眼睛发光,差劲行为,邪恶...
That kind of thing. This one's more of a blank slate.
那类的东西. 这个根本是一片空白.
Is it possible that the production
有可能是生产和生长的过程中
process hinders the development of the symbiote?
阻碍了共生体的发展吗?
I do not know.
这我不知道.
I recommend we contact the Tok'ra.
(卡特) 上校, 我建议我们联络托克拉.
They may understand this condition.
他们也许对这个人的情况会有更多了解,
They might be able to take the symbiote out.
至少他们也许可以从他身上取出共生体.
Uh, I'm sorry, who are the Tok'ra?
抱歉,谁是托克拉?
An offshoot of the Goa'uld
基本上他们是勾阿呜的一个旁系,
who oppose them philosophically in every way.
在任何方面都和他们相反.
You propose to bring these Goa'uld here?
你要把勾阿呜带来这里?
They're different. They coexist with their hosts
他们是非常不一样的,他们和宿主共存,
in a truer symbiotic relationship.
是比较真实的共生关系.
They are, in fact, allies.
他们其实是,盟友.
And they can help? We'll see.
他们能帮上忙吗? 看看吧.
Hi. Hello.
嗨. 哈罗.
I have an admission. You know Teal'c and I
我要招认,你知道我和提亚克
tracked down the tretonin facility.
追查到萃托宁工厂.
剧集 | 星际之门 SG-1(1997) | 导航列表